Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

4 hours ago, dequeen said:

@Txunamy Please any ideas about any Nigerian queer YouTubers??

There is one i came across sometime back. Can't remember the name of their channel. I am not even interested in Nigerian Youtubers cos i don't think they would give me the kinda content i like to see. Well, till i find the ones that would prove me wrong. @dequeen When you come across any, do well to forward names to me.

Meanwhile do you watch nay and meech? They broke up and got back together. I like the way they handled it all. Communication is Key.

• Like 1

Insinuating i am a sex worker would only upset me if i believed sex workers were inferior and unworthy of my respect.

I dont need to explain to you that im not skilled enough for it. It doesn't matter tbh. Sex work is work and f***k you for trying to use it to shame women. Stupid Nigerian men that cannot let someone enjoy "church mind" for a week in peace.

Gosh ...went with a friend a for 2nights and guess it was pure torture for me....she has this big nipps that was calling me to stroke and lick..but my friend is as straight as ice...tried rubbing mine to give a clue but..nmba..she no read the signal....

• Haha 2

There's this place where i regularly go to eat. I'm so regular there that i and other regulars know ourselves. Sometimes we even exchange pleasantries.

One of these regulars, for the sake of this gist will be called Obi. Now, Obi is a fine boy, proper hunk, has money (i think) and is always with his somewhat equally fine friends.

Anyway, Obi met a girl online, they'd been talking for years. In fact, they are dating. The girl happens to live in the united states but this year honored Obi's invitation to come spend Christmas with him. Obi was over the moon. We no hear word. "Amaka is coming , Amaka is coming". Okay...

Finally Amaka came. Amaka is gorgeous. On the plus side, but you know those kind of plus size that has shape.. Her face, her accent, i give her 8/10.

Amaka accompanied him a few times to eat and then she stopped coming. Why? The place was too hot for her 🤣

Anyway, of recent Obis song has changed "this babe spends almost 12k on uber anytime she goes out"

"This babe doesn't eat Naija food and she insists on eating her veggies and protein. Guy, two pieces of turkey or grilled fish everyday "

"Those things are cheap there but they are not cheap here!"

"This babe cannot sleep without AC so gen has to run whenever there's no light. I am spending too much on fuel!"

Uncle Obi had began to wail 🤣

One of his friends asked him if she demands money from him for stuff and he said no. Actually, most times she shops with her own money. But just the cost of her living with him was too high... "Guy, this babe is expensive"..

I died!!

Apparently, Nigerian men like better thing but also conveniently forget that better thing dey cost 🤣

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, Moncheri said:

Gosh ...went with a friend a for 2nights and guess it was pure torture for me....she has this big nipps that was calling me to stroke and lick..but my friend is as straight as ice...tried rubbing mine to give a clue but..nmba..she no read the signal....

😂😂

But were you expecting a straight girl to jump on you because she see you rubbing your nipple? 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

One of his friends asked him if she demands money from him for stuff and he said no. Actually, most times she shops with her own money. 

This is proper Naija man for you.

Money nor be your money wish one come dey pepper you for inside?

Oh he expected an American girl to come and live like a village girl with him abi? So he did not see a Naija girl that is use to No light befoe he went after the American one or abi them  tell am say them dey take light for America?

You need to tell that guy to put his money where his mouth his.

My God! Some Naija men can be funny at times. 

1 minute ago, MENA said:

This is proper Naija man for you.

Money nor be your money wish one come dey pepper you for inside?

Oh he expected an American girl to come and live like a village girl with him abi? So he did not see a Naija girl that is use to No light befoe he went after the American one or abi them  tell am say them dey take light for America?

You need to tell that guy to put his money where his mouth his.

My God! Some Naija men can be funny at times. 

He pays for the uber and i think that's the one thats paining him the most. Because its even paining me 😆

But he hasn't even started spending 😀 madam came to naija for a good time. Do you know how many shows are slated for December? 😂 Oga go buy ticket tire huhu.

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

There's this place where i regularly go to eat. I'm so regular there that i and other regulars know ourselves. Sometimes we even exchange pleasantries.

One of these regulars, for the sake of this gist will be called Obi. Now, Obi is a fine boy, proper hunk, has money (i think) and is always with his somewhat equally fine friends.

Anyway, Obi met a girl online, they'd been talking for years. In fact, they are dating. The girl happens to live in the united states but this year honored Obi's invitation to come spend Christmas with him. Obi was over the moon. We no hear word. "Amaka is coming , Amaka is coming". Okay...

Finally Amaka came. Amaka is gorgeous. On the plus side, but you know those kind of plus size that has shape.. Her face, her accent, i give her 8/10.

Amaka accompanied him a few times to eat and then she stopped coming. Why? The place was too hot for her 🤣

Anyway, of recent Obis song has changed "this babe spends almost 12k on uber anytime she goes out"

"This babe doesn't eat Naija food and she insists on eating her veggies and protein. Guy, two pieces of turkey or grilled fish everyday "

"This babe cannot sleep without AC so gen has to run whenever there's no light. I am spending too much on fuel!"

One of his friends asked him if she demands money from him for stuff and he said no. Actually, most times she shops with her own money. But just the cost of her living with him was too high... "Guy, this babe is expensive"..

I died!!

Apparently, Nigerian men like better thing but also conveniently forget that better thing dey cost 🤣

😂😂

Nigerians and the love for foreign things 

I cant  believe TV Host Morayo Afolabi Brown cried on Live TV yesterday; Watching the scene this morning broke me to shreds.. Like how in the hell would she  allow the words of such angry, frustratedly jobless, vile hypocritical people like Nigerians break her to the extent of sobbing uncontrollably on LIVE TV ???!  Kai!

I guess as people we tend to prey on the fainthearted.  I would have wish they tried that nonsense with Tope,  she would have shut their smelly mouths up forever.

#Angry for morayo! Rubbish

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

He pays for the uber and i think that's the one thats paining him the most. Because its even paining me 😆

But he hasn't even started spending 😀 madam came to naija for a good time. Do you know how many shows are slated for December? 😂 Oga go buy ticket tire huhu.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 make he tie wrapper tight.

Next time he will think twice.

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 11:37 PM, Txunamy said:

There is one i came across sometime back. Can't remember the name of their channel. I am not even interested in Nigerian Youtubers cos i don't think they would give me the kinda content i like to see. Well, till i find the ones that would prove me wrong. @dequeen When you come across any, do well to forward names to me.

Meanwhile do you watch nay and meech? They broke up and got back together. I like the way they handled it all. Communication is Key.

I'll check them out. 

If I find any others? You'll be the first to know.

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

I died!!

Stories like this push home the fact that love is never enough. There are a thousand and one things that come into play and one of these things is the socioeconomic difference between the parties involved. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, dequeen said:

So I heard that some girls here on NL ask people how much they will pay to meet them in person...... 

I feel so sad....

Wow... while I find this rather laughable, it doesn't take me by surprise one bit. 

You only know yourself. Be safe. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, dequeen said:

I feel so sad....

Why does it make you sad? 

52 minutes ago, dequeen said:

So I heard that some girls here on NL ask people how much they will pay to meet them in person...... 

I feel so sad....

Hahahah na WA! For real? 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Why does it make you sad? 

I guess it's because it messes with the picture I have of NL.

I picture NL as this place with self respecting queer women who are either already in fulfilling relationships or seeking one.

My picture doesn't involve prostitutes, opportunists and gold diggers.