Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, RAVENFLOX said:

😳😲. The thing here is I  expected it and I don’t know why but maybe it’s because most people I know that are really homophobic are usually secretly gay. 

Yup

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

If you kiss my neck, you might as well just take all my clothes off too. 

Who started 'sontin ' and didn't finish it oo? 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, M2DD said:

Should we open a thread for “LOVING WHAT YOU HATE”. Vina has finished us with sex scenes 

Who stop you?😁 abi make l help you?

2 hours ago, MENA said:

Done! 

You now own me for doing the job for you😁

Works well with me . But I believe u meant owe, I’d take “own” though. 😜

17 minutes ago, M2DD said:

Works well with me . But I believe u meant owe, I’d take “own” though. 😜

@M2DD supported!! 'own' holds more prospect than 'owe'. 

There’s only one you and that should be enough for you and for the ones who truly love you. There’s only one you and it’s going to be the project you’re stuck with for the rest of your life. You will always be the only qualified person to work on this project. You are your own masterpiece and not everyone is going to agree on your art or appreciate it and you shouldn’t expect them to anyway, but it should never stop you from finishing and perfecting this masterpiece.

1 hour ago, Phegore said:

There’s only one you and that should be enough for you and for the ones who truly love you. There’s only one you and it’s going to be the project you’re stuck with for the rest of your life. You will always be the only qualified person to work on this project. You are your own masterpiece and not everyone is going to agree on your art or appreciate it and you shouldn’t expect them to anyway, but it should never stop you from finishing and perfecting this masterpiece.

Nice one.

If this is turned into a personal prayer, this is what it would become:

There’s only one me and that should be enough for me and for the ones who truly love me. There’s only one me and it’s going to be the project I'm stuck with for the rest of my life. I will always be the only qualified person to work on this project. I am my own masterpiece and not everyone is going to agree on my art or appreciate it and I shouldn’t expect them to anyway, but it should never stop me from finishing and perfecting this masterpiece.

Amen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Nice one.

There’s only one me and that should be enough for me and for the ones who truly love me. There’s only one me and it’s going to be the project I'm stuck with for the rest of my life. I will always be the only qualified person to work on this project. I am my own masterpiece and not everyone is going to agree on my art or appreciate it and I shouldn’t expect them to anyway, but it should never stop me from finishing and perfecting this masterpiece.

Amen.

Amen 🙏😊

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Nice one.

Amen.

Brilliantly interpreted;

Amen.

In between no body told me , fresh fish pepper soup and bread was a lit combo.

Blown away

On 11/28/2018 at 11:58 PM, Mimy said:

@Blakky, now that you're back, can you please apologize to scarlet for the defamatory statements you made toward her. 

Welcome back. 

Serious

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 10:31 AM, ChazBee said:

Oreos for me, I don't actually know the other thing you mentioned 

Stop by sometime and I'll treat you to some.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:28 PM, vina said:

Where is my @Moncheri my sugar banana, the sweetest reader i have? I miss your eyes on my stories dearie. Come out and motivate your girl to write!!!! 

Am here sugarbunny

On 11/9/2018 at 1:43 AM, Damiee said:

Lmao. Sorry, I know this is a serious issue but it’s kind of funny. 

I have Truecaller and I use it because I don’t receive calls from numbers I don’t know and It has saved me from countless conversations I’d rather not have. 

The app is great, the problem is people that create profiles for others on the app like in @vina‘s case. That’s not okay.

But yeah, save numbers with real names. If you are exchanging numbers, I’m assuming you know each other’s first names at least. 

I have the app too..its better if youvhace the app cos the name that pops on it mostly is what you saved your bane as on the app..but if u don't then it pops what someone saved it with... Had a case big a babe saved by a long time ago boifrnd as Olosho Ibadan...and if u call her for the first time that's what pops out