Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

On 11/18/2018 at 3:00 PM, dequeen said:

Dear 'those of you blocking your visitors list', you are making my pastime of going through NL profiles tedious because your profile is always a dead end for me and I have to go back to the previous profile I viewed in other to find another profile to visit. Please fear god. Na person unblocked list carry my leg reach your profile, profile na street no be close.

😅😅

What are you?!

The only people who get upset when you set boundaries are the ones who benefited from you having none.

That’s why they perceive it as a personal attack— because your boundary encroaches on space they’re used to owning: eg, yours.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

Dusting powder is really AC for poor man 😔

Only God knows how many you have used this year because the heat has not been user friendly 

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

The only people who get upset when you set boundaries are the ones who benefited from you having none.

That’s why they perceive it as a personal attack— because your boundary encroaches on space they’re used to owning: eg, yours.

Gbam!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Only God knows how many you have used this year because the heat has not been user friendly 

Nahh, the heat has been ridiculous. Went out yesterday, used a cab. As I came down, I couldn't breath. It was like i stepped into an oven. I legit panicked, it was that overwhelming.

As for dusting powder, I didn't discover it soon enough, it's really been a blessing.😀

• Haha 1

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Nahh, the heat has been ridiculous. Went out yesterday, used a cab. As I came down, I couldn't breath. It was like i stepped into an oven. I legit panicked, it was that overwhelming.

As for dusting powder, I didn't discover it soon enough, it's really been a blessing.😀

Hahahahaha. 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Wow, that must have been a terrible experience. Thank God you discovered the cure. Am buying mine tomorrow sharperly cos this heat is from Sodom and Gomorrah 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

The heat is Horrible! I don't know when Harmattan would come to our rescue.

God in Heaven, pls have mercy on us.Take this heat away.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Hawk, what happens when sweat meets dusting powder?

I remember one funny girl back in boarding school. Before she applies dusting powder, she would scratch all parts of her body. Neck, back, arms,face before applying. She said its to open all pores so that the powder can be effective.dunno if its true, but she was a weird one.

So, am back from Abuja. I had fun but that's not what I want to talk about but about the amazing Abuja NL ladies I met. @M2DD and @MENA you guys are amazing. 

@M2DD has the flare of Queen of kings and very chilled, if you don't understand what I mean then come for tutorials 😜. Thanks dearie, wish I had more time with you sha. 

@MENA my breasty of NL, Now am sure am not the bustiest lesbian around. She made me feel comfortable around, almost grabbed a paper and pen to take notes, she's too smart Mbok and I left smarter than I came with an assignment. Lol. 

Thanks babes, you guys are amazing. 

PS: To the girlfriends, partners or admirers of the above mentioned, nothing happened ooo please don't block me on the road ooo.  We just hung out and laughed. Can't wait to go to Lagos 

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Txunamy said:

I remember one funny girl back in boarding school. Before she applies dusting powder, she would scratch all parts of her body. Neck, back, arms,face before applying. She said its to open all pores so that the powder can be effective.dunno if its true, but she was a weird one.

Hahahahahahaha. Na wa.

14 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahahaha. Na wa.

Na real wah! That must be so painful. Dusty powder once touched and open wound of mine and I almost went mad. 

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. 

Why won't you laugh, when you are inside AC 24/7 😣 you don't know our struggles

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Am buying mine tomorrow sharperly cos this heat is from Sodom and Gomorrah 

LOL i bought 2 containers at once , the woman was laughing

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

The heat is Horrible! I don't know when Harmattan would come to our rescue.

God in Heaven, pls have mercy on us.Take this heat away.

Nahhh, pay for your sins.

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

LOL that's really weird. As for me though, i don't sweat once i apply dusting powder so i wouldn't know..

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

PS: To the girlfriends, partners or admirers of the above mentioned, nothing happened ooo please don't block me on the road ooo.  We just hung out and laughed. Can't wait to go to Lagos 

Prove it 😣 or is it because they didn't caught you?

ps well done, Admin will now have to allocate extra space to Menas inbox.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

LOL that's really weird. As for me though, i don't sweat once i apply dusting powder so i wouldn't know..

Haha haha, please come and smell my armpit oh, nothing is there 

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Hahahaha! There wasn't any 'Caught'

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, ChazBee said:

So, am back from Abuja. I had fun but that's not what I want to talk about but about the amazing Abuja NL ladies I met. @M2DD and @MENA you guys are amazing. 

@M2DD has the flare of Queen of kings and very chilled, if you don't understand what I mean then come for tutorials 😜. Thanks dearie, wish I had more time with you sha. 

@MENA my breasty of NL, Now am sure am not the bustiest lesbian around. She made me feel comfortable around, almost grabbed a paper and pen to take notes, she's too smart Mbok and I left smarter than I came with an assignment. Lol. 

Thanks babes, you guys are amazing. 

It was nice meeting you too but please don't make it sound like am one professor abeg.

And people please don't mind her o.

Am just one bustless lady o.😁

Errm... I'd like to corroborate the bress part. Yep that was the first thing I... Errm is not like I'm a perv... Aswear it's so hard not to notice them. 😂😂

14 hours ago, ChazBee said:

I don’t understand please 🙂

14 hours ago, ChazBee said:

I don’t understand please 🙂

I lost 1k this evening. Obviously someone is going to pick it and not turn into yam. Their childhood will then be proven to be a lie and subsequently ruined.

Tragic.

• Moderators
43 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I lost 1k this evening. Obviously someone is going to pick it and not turn into yam. Their childhood will then be proven to be a lie and subsequently ruined.

Tragic.

Hahahahahaha. Smh. Lol

• Haha 1

I just got home and fuming in rage.. Why? No light... After paying "cut throat"  nepa bills?!  Yet no light? You know what?  Nigeria is hopeless... very useless country, and your president is a bastard!