Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Do Nigerian lesbians with supportive relatives have bride prices?

Nigerian lesbians with supportive relatives? In Nigeria? That would be the 8th wonder of the world except they live outside Nigeria 

On 12/11/2018 at 12:29 PM, omomegbe said:

That's fine. No problem at all

So Elegushi beach, touch of white, Dec 15, 2pm till your mama call you to come back home. Lool. Bring a bottle of your drink oo.

Follow @busariyusuf on Instagram for more info. Ask anything.

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

So Elegushi beach, touch of white, Dec 15, 2pm till your mama call you to come back home. Lool. Bring a bottle of your drink oo.

Follow @busariyusuf on Instagram for more info. Ask anything.

I don't think the busariyusuf handle I am coming across is the one oo. Lol. Can you post the link to the instagram account. Thank you 

3 hours ago, omomegbe said:

I don't think the busariyusuf handle I am coming across is the one oo. Lol. Can you post the link to the instagram account. Thank you 

If he has the rainbow then it's him. It's a queer party. 

8 hours ago, ChazBee said:

That moment in public when 2face's Amaka comes up and I joyfully shout 'I like woman and I dey straight forward'!!! And people around think am just singing along not knowing am actually being straight forward for real 🙌🙌🙆💪👏

😂😂 I thought I was the only one who does this. 

9 hours ago, ChazBee said:

That moment in public when 2face's Amaka comes up and I joyfully shout 'I like woman and I dey straight forward'!!! And people around think am just singing along not knowing am actually being straight forward for real 🙌🙌🙆💪👏

Sense shall not kee me 👊😀

Lmao! My dear too much sense will not kee you 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, RAVENFLOX said:

😂😂 I thought I was the only one who does this. 

You're not alone dear, in fact two Sundays ago I paid the DJ at a bar to play it repeatedly. 

32 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Lmao! My dear too much sense will not kee you 😂😂😂

Asin Eheh, it won't. I just like being straight forward 

Obituary is the most stupid and senseless adult I've seen talking in a long time, the man is a bastard!  Just talking nansense and blabbing! So incoherence, jeez!

Pete is too much for these candidates, they are unequally matched!

21 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha... nice question there! It's never crossed my mind. It would be interesting to know... 

How often are you asked about having a boyfriend/fiancé by family members? I'm sure they bug you gals a lot. 

17 hours ago, Blakky said:

Abuja peeps how about a hangout somewhere nice for the Xmas!!!! A small hang out. What say y'all??

I'm in town next week.. let's rock it! Exams are over😉😉 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Michelle said:

How often are you asked about having a boyfriend/fiancé by family members? I'm sure they bug you gals a lot. 

Hahahaha. As a matter of fact, for the weirdest reason, my folks tend to respect my privacy quite a bit. Not so often. Once every two or three months perhaps I get my mum trying to get an update... 

Elegushi beach 😂 

When my god mother's son who was close to 2years at the time came visiting Nigeria for the first time. Two words I taught him that fascinated him endlessly were google and pikin, he would come to me, stare at my face and say google or pikin and once I said the word also, he would repeat it again and start laughing. He would say pikin for hours just laughing or google for hours laughing after he pronounces it each time. 

I always feel the same way when I say the word Elegushi beach or when I hear someone say it. I purposely steer conversations in that direction so that the other party calls the word. hahahaha!!! Whoever thought of that name??

4 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

I'm in town next week.. let's rock it! Exams are over😉😉 

Lmao. Play play. If I hear.

Even if you were around, don't attend any party that has me in it eh, I'll take your last innocence. I'm a wild child, child of the world. 

Man no be God finally, if  not, people like  me and her go dey chop left over crumbs, but instead we dey live our life to its fullness excelling in our respective careers and life generally inspite our bitterness! You way get the own village for back, what have you to show for it? Dem don help your life finish.?? 

LMAO!!

I rather remain bitter mehnnn, make my life dey sweet dey go, as e bin sweet dey o like this, ☺ than to carry the whole village for back and live miserably in real life.. Plus nothing to show 

What made you edit  your post? My question did hit a nerve yeah?  I already  screen shot it ..(some thing I failed to do, the last time I encountered you, NEVER AGAIN)  I won't stoop so low to edit my post, cos I don't really care. You'd eat every word you said about me. Mark my word. We go see who shame go cover face. *#flyfence*