Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

4 hours ago, Blakky said:

Lmao. Play play. If I hear.

Even if you were around, don't attend any party that has me in it eh, I'll take your last innocence. I'm a wild child, child of the world. 

Lol iffa hear wild

My God Domo went hard on * crusty* sorry crissy ....i felt every word in my heart mehn! ...when u turn pain into a hit ...Best domo song ever 👏👏👏👏🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

1 hour ago, Phegore said:

My God Domo went hard on * crusty* sorry crissy ....i felt every word in my heart mehn! ...when u turn pain into a hit ...Best domo song ever 👏👏👏👏🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Domo is so pained!!! Chrissy didn't give up that much for the relationship, I think that's why she's not touched by the split, but the law of reciprocality has her marked down. 

3 hours ago, dequeen said:

Domo is so pained!!! Chrissy didn't give up that much for the relationship, I think that's why she's not touched by the split, but the law of reciprocality has her marked down. 

😂😂😂😂 Omo if you hear the bars she spat on this song  🔥🔥🔥...pained is an understatement ....she was coming from a place of Extreme anger ...but I guess releasing this song is her own way of dealing with the pain.

At the end of the day, she'd be alright

"They didn't leave you ,I moved them out of your way "-The universe 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Phegore said:

😂😂😂😂 Omo if you hear the bars she spit on this song  🔥🔥🔥...pained is an understatement ... 

"They didn't leave you ,I moved them out of your way "-The universe 

The sage has spoken!!!

Almost everyone I see now, young and old, is wearing a rubber wristband with funny inscriptions such as "I stand with Jesus", "no weapon fashion against me shall prosper", "I belong to the lord's army... 

And to think that there use to be a time mothers use to spank their wards for wearing rubber wristband. 😂😂

I am literally the worst person to call if there is an emergency. I often turn off notifications to tune out but perhaps, this is something I need to change. 

Am I the only one who feels creepy about that "Somebody reacted to your post" ish?? I swear each time I read that notification I feel like I'm being stalked. 

The bullying and sexual harassment of women at typical Nigerian markets must stop. The entitlement mentality display by this market men can be sickening and should be condemned just outrightly.

#MarketMarchYaba. #DontTouchus  

• Like 1

I woke up to over a hundred emails from two team members. Back and forth since 11pm last night. Something went wrong and no one wants to take responsibility. If I wasn’t in such a great mood, I’d be pissed.

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Damiee said:

I woke up to over a hundred emails from two team members. Back and forth since 11pm last night. Something went wrong and no one wants to take responsibility. If I wasn’t in such a great mood, I’d be pissed.

Hahahahaha... 

On Saturday, December 15, 2018 at 5:40 PM, Phegore said:

See ehn, when they broke up, I cried. I always knew Crissy didn't really love her. I still think Crissy was cheating on her when they were still together. That song was wow. Domo went hard. Damn. 

I am just happy Domo is flourishing now. With or without Crissy in her life. 

5 hours ago, omomegbe said:

See ehn, when they broke up, I cried. I always knew Crissy didn't really love her. I still think Crissy was cheating on her when they were still together. That song was wow. Domo went hard. Damn. 

I am just happy Domo is flourishing now. With or without Crissy in her life. 

I just watched her long ass one hour video. She set everything straight and very detail. I'm really happy for her. I'm glad she cut crissy out of her and Dominic's life for good. 

Dad was saying the other day that (heterosexual) couples should get tested, most especially, the genotype test, so that they don't end up bringing children into the world who may end up dying or suffering from the sickle cell disease.

He recalled a story of a couple whose genotypes were both AS. They wanted to get married by all means and were persistent even after being advised of the dangers, claiming that they were in love. When dad got to the narration of this part, he was angered and raising his voice a little bit he said, "What love! Are you saying that if this man dies today, you won't get married to another? The consequence of your marriage to this man would only result in you bringing forth children that would die or suffer at the end. Later you would start blaming the witches in your village".

I laughed at the latter part of what he said. He is right, though. But a certain part of me kept saying that it wouldn't be easy. It's not like they just met this person today. Both have been courting for a while now and the love shared between them has surely grown over the years (if they spent years courting). They can't just throw that away just because of their genotypes. It's not that easy.

"What could be the way forward", I wondered. I then thought, before anyone should begin courting a person, if they know that this might be a potential partner, then they should include this question during the getting-to-know-you process: what's your genotype?

I mean, this should help, shouldn't it?

I should really learn to say, "I'm sorry" for it would certainly help my "career".

Love truly is the greatest. It surpasses all😿. You should certainly value what you have before it turns into what you had.

Oh God! Help my pride!😭😭

There's nothing more relaxing like watching two grown ass educated men fight furiously in traffic over who bashed who's car, after a very stressful day..

11 hours ago, scarlet said:

There's nothing more relaxing like watching two grown ass educated men fight furiously in traffic over who bashed who's car, after a very stressful day..

I'm curious as to how insurance liability works in Nigeria. Are all drivers required to have insurance coverage for their vehicles?