Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

2 hours ago, omomegbe said:

@Blakky it's December ooo. When are you going to be around for the beach thing oo

Hey dearie! 

My Lagos is not certain at this point. My baby will be one by 24th, and I have to organize a party at Abuja.

But I will get across to you with details of the hang out if you would still like to attend. I just have to check with my friend.

On 12/10/2018 at 6:52 AM, dequeen said:

Jesus was born around October. December was formerly a greek celebration of the sun god Saturn. When the Christians took over they decided to put the celebration of Christ birthday to coincide with that celebration so as to get the Greeks to join them. A perfect political move. Just the same way our kids will never again know May 29th as democracy day but rather June 12th because an idiot wanted the Yoruba votes. 

At the end of the day, it's still a holiday , so have fun and don't care what you're celebrating!!

Yeah it's call transmutation. Old religious rituals are inculcated into new ones to woo followers of old religion and easy acclimatization. Just like the celebration of Christmas, the ritual of circumventing the black stone pilgrims perform in mecca was also a 'pagan' rituals. So with lots of rituals adopted by organized religions (Judaism, Christianity an Islam). 

Just like humans, religion is also under going evolutionary process. Lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

Hey dearie! 

My Lagos is not certain at this point. My baby will be one by 24th, and I have to organize a party at Abuja.

But I will get across to you with details of the hang out if you would still like to attend. I just have to check with my friend.

That's fine. No problem at all

18 hours ago, dequeen said:

I need a therapist (a total stranger I can tell all my problems to and then never see the person again).

Go to shiloh 2018 and table your case before the Lord 😂😜

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

Hey dearie! 

That's fine. No problem at all

4 hours ago, Blakky said:

Hey dearie! 

You have a baby? OMG!! You are a super star! 

I was feeling adventurous today so i touched a naked paracetamol tablet to my tongue...

Safe to say that's all the adventure I'm having till December 2019.

Today l was walking out from a business mall and l over heard this Muslim looking guy saying something that was a bit surprising. 

He said vote Atiku, man marry man, woman marry woman!

So is this a new strategy against Atiku? Are they trying to say Atiku is gay?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MENA said:

Today l was walking out from a business mall and l over heard this Muslim looking guy saying something that was a bit surprising. 

Hahahahahaha. Really? Lol. Interesting... 

3 hours ago, MENA said:

I remember people saying the same thing about Buhari last election, You need to have seen how I took Buhari's campaign on my head. I was devastated when He was elected and it turned out those were his haters trying to 'ridicule' his name so he wouldn't win. 

I’m really grateful for people who are kind to me for no reason. The Women at the bank today handled our interaction so well despite my impatience and general disorganization.  God bless them

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

I saw this black beauty at the Tiers event today.. Sigh.. So fine.. So fine...

Was it a Range Rover or G-Wagon?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Do Nigerian lesbians with supportive relatives have bride prices?

Hahahaha... nice question there! It's never crossed my mind. It would be interesting to know... 

That moment in public when 2face's Amaka comes up and I joyfully shout 'I like woman and I dey straight forward'!!! And people around think am just singing along not knowing am actually being straight forward for real 🙌🙌🙆💪👏

Sense shall not kee me 👊😀

• Haha 4