Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

On 11/18/2019 at 9:41 PM, kimi said:

Hate is a strong word. Nevetheless,  this would depend on the context. Perhaps if you rephrased...  not necesarily I would say. 

Okay, my comment isn't related to the question asked by @Isee rather it is on the word hate.

Lol. Why do we always say, "hate is such a strong word"? We use the word "love" too and it is a strong word also. So, why then don't we say "Love is such a strong word" when someone uses it in a spoken or written word?

For instance, if someone says, "I just love @RayBlac", it should be okay to tell them, "hey, love is such a strong word you know but I see where you are coming from..."

What do you think? I should probably retire for the night, right? 😀😄

• Moderators
7 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Okay, my comment isn't related to the question asked by @Isee rather it is on the word hate.

Lol. Why do we always say, "hate is such a strong word"? We use the word "love" too and it is a strong word also. So, why then don't we say "Love is such a strong word" when someone uses it in a spoken or written word?

For instance, if someone says, "I just love @RayBlac", it should be okay to tell them, "hey, love is such a strong word you know but I see where you are coming from..."

What do you think? I should probably retire for the night, right? 😀😄

Loool. Okay, here's why and to each her own really but for me, it is too much of darkness and negetivity in a single word. It is such a heavy and counterproductive  emotion in my opinion of course 😏

Try out a simple exercise:  try to feel hate. Well up the emotion from within and you will know it for yourself too...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chilee said:

"Knowing" you has been such a delightful experience @Mimy 

May everything good come🙏🏿 

Happy birthday my Northern Star🌹

Awww oyim. Thanks, love. 😍

9 hours ago, Mimy said:

Ehen, so today is your birthday? Well happy Birthday trouble maker (even though you haven't made trouble in a while) 😒

Live long and prosper!! 😀😀🍻🍻

IMG_20190807_112937.jpg

• Moderators
13 hours ago, Mimy said:

Awwwwwh... Happy Happy Birthday Mimy! May your days be filled with beautiful women and irresistible boobs ...and may these women not mind you doing impressive sports with their boobs 🥳☻🤭 lol

16 hours ago, Hawken said:

Ehen, so today is your birthday? Well happy Birthday trouble maker (even though you haven't made trouble in a while) 😒

IMG_20190807_112937.jpg

@Mimy is now calm. She was controversial when she was Gimbiya. I legit thought Gimbiya means warrior. 😁 I still don't know the meaning of the name. 

Happy Birthday mimy! May all your heart desires come through. Live and prosper! 

17 hours ago, Hawken said:

IMG_20190807_112937.jpg

😂😂

Thank you, Hawks. I'm a good girl now 😝

13 hours ago, kimi said:

Awwwwwh... Happy Happy Birthday Mimy! May your days be filled with beautiful women and irresistible boobs ...and may these women not mind you doing impressive sports with their boobs 🥳☻🤭 lol

Chai hahahahahah Amen! Kai Arch, you sure know what I need in this life 😂😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

@Mimy is now calm. She was controversial when she was Gimbiya. I legit thought Gimbiya means warrior. 😁 I still don't know the meaning of the name. 

Happy Birthday mimy! May all your heart desires come through. Live and prosper! 

Chai 🙆🏿😂😂

Thank you. 

Gimbiya means princess. 

7 hours ago, Mimy said:

Chai 🙆🏿😂😂

Thank you. 

Gimbiya means princess. 

Warrior Princess 😆😆

But I liked the name shaaa. My favorite so far...

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Warrior Princess 😆😆

But I liked the name shaaa. My favorite so far...

"Warrior princess" reminds me of Queen Amina of zaria. Save for the fact that Queen Amina was a warrior Queen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

"Warrior princess" reminds me of Queen Amina of zaria. Save for the fact that Queen Amina was a warrior Queen. 

I need to google her story..

• Moderators

So many events this time of the year, it is overwhelming. Buying tickets in advance for the must dos/sees might just be the solution to finding solace amidst all the noise. Lol.

Eh Chisos!! These girls with low self esteem are now soaking themselves in chemicals and instantly removing the melanin that God gave them to protect their skin from the sun. What manner of insecurity is this?

On 11/26/2019 at 6:35 PM, VINA said:

Eh Chisos!! These girls with low self esteem are now soaking themselves in chemicals and instantly removing the melanin that God gave them to protect their skin from the sun. What manner of insecurity is this?

It's not all low self esteem. Sometimes, its a matter of what sells. Lighter skin sells and for women in the business of selling their bodies, it makes sense that they'd want to make their product more "attractive" to prospective buyers.

On 11/26/2019 at 6:35 PM, VINA said:

Only that God doesn't give melanin or anything. 

22 hours ago, Hawken said:

It's not all low self esteem. Sometimes, its a matter of what sells. Lighter skin sells and for women in the business of selling their bodies, it makes sense that they'd want to make their product more "attractive" to prospective buyers.

These men I know will actually have sex with anything at all, even mad women and many are getting irritated by the smell and uneven tone of girls that bleach. 

At the end of the day, what they hoped to achieve will still be defeated. Their skin will be nothing to write home about. 

Anyways to each his own.

1 hour ago, VINA said:

These men I know will actually have sex with anything at all, even mad women and many are getting irritated by the smell and uneven tone of girls that bleach. 

At the end of the day, what they hoped to achieve will still be defeated. Their skin will be nothing to write home about. 

Anyways to each his own.

Girls that bleached, they smell? This is like the 3rd time I'm hearing something like this..

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Girls that bleached, they smell? This is like the 3rd time I'm hearing something like this..

Some of them smell real bad. They stay under the sun, they smell, they really do.. Its all chemicals. Some don't smell because they are particular about hygiene, and they take good care of themselves, plus bathing in deodorant and perfumes.. 

I used to think its those who use the cheap ass bleaching chemicals that smells, but its not. 

The gag is, they don't know they smell.. 

No offense to anyone that bleach on here, I did not generalize, and I don't judge. I have friends and family who do same and they are good to go.