Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Hawken said:

At 40%, abuse is higher in lesbian relationships than heterosexual and gay relationships.

What's happening guys?

What can be done really especially where the abused doesn't want to be helped and claims to love the abuser. 

Quite retarded if you asked me. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

I just wanna get married lol

the thought of waking up with one person beside me sounds fun..

and LDR sometimes issa bitch

I just wanna get married

I have found a wife somebody come and help me pay groom price lol

Hahahahahaha. What is the asking price? We would set up a go fund me for you.

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. What is the asking price? We would set up a go fund me for you.

Hot water or oil depending on circumstances

haha

Are you willing to bear this burden for me daughter of man..?

My life then will never be the same!😀

4 hours ago, kimi said:

Or could it be due to our make up -2 women together equals passion, emotion, fire and in reverse, hate, rage, inferno. 

Nope. Certainly not. I'm a woman and I do not feel these things so are all the women I've been with. People can be toxic and gender don't determine the extent. 

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

At 40%, abuse is higher in lesbian relationships than heterosexual and gay relationships.

What's happening guys?

At 40%? How did they arrive at this? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Mimy said:

Nope. Certainly not. I'm a woman and I do not feel these things so are all the women I've been with. People can be toxic and gender don't determine the extent. 

Lol. I agree. I can't relate either. 

9 hours ago, kimi said:

But on deeper thought, there is imbalance everywhere and more in heterosexual relations I should think. In this case, could it then be a thing of numbers considering the fact that in comparison, we are a smaller group and in terms of percentages, our stats would definitely be higher? Or could it be due to our make up -2 women together equals passion, emotion, fire and in reverse, hate, rage, inferno. 

I thought the same thing and I want to believe this is the case.. the other option is too sad.

5 hours ago, Mimy said:

At 40%? How did they arrive at this? 

Honestly I don't know and I didn't save the link I read it at..

9 hours ago, kimi said:

What can be done really especially where the abused doesn't want to be helped and claims to love the abuser. 

Quite retarded if you asked me. 

Stockholm syndrome maybe... I don't know tbh.. I don't... But the matter tire me.

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

. I don't know tbh.. I don't... But the matter tire me.

Honestly, I saw the link as well...

It really baffles me how people think the best way to solve a problem or try to "correct"/change a perceived fault, is by being physical. Even if you be my mama.

One of my biggest fears in this life is being hit by someone and I really don't know how people remain in physically abusive relationships.

53 minutes ago, Chilee said:

One of my biggest fears in this life is being hit by someone and I really don't know how people remain in physically abusive relationships.

You and me both. Like the thought of being hit in anyway terrifies me. My body is too soft and I have a very low threshold for pain. I would flee from anyone who hits me. 

52 minutes ago, Chilee said:

Honestly, I saw the link as well...

It really baffles me how people think the best way to solve a problem or try to "correct"/change a perceived fault, is by being physical. Even if you be my mama.

Sigh... You'll stay if you don't know better. You'll think you can change them, that they've been traumatised, that you just need to love them harder/better, you'll make excuses for them. You'll think they need you. And most of them do just that, they manipulate you into believing that without you they'll die, that you are the only thing making them sane. Bla bla bla. Its all bullshit sha... But yeah, that's how people stay in abusive relationships.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

You and me both. Like the thought of being hit in anyway terrifies me. My body is too soft and I have a very low threshold for pain. I would flee from anyone who hits me. 

How are we supposed to just believe you that your body is tol soft mm? We need a 3rd party verifier.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Sigh... You'll stay if you don't know better. You'll think you can change them, that they've been traumatised, that you just need to love them harder/better, you'll make excuses for them. You'll think they need you. And most of them do just that, they manipulate you into believing that without you they'll die, that you are the only thing making them sane. Bla bla bla. Its all bullshit sha... But yeah, that's how people stay in abusive relationships.

Well said.... 

Some stay due to shame. They are unable to face the world or have them consider them a victim of abuse. The sad part is that the abusers know this as well and play on thier intelligence. 

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

I think it's certain kind of people that are susceptible to this kind of manipulation. Bitch, die if you want to. I move. 🙄

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Hawken said:

How are we supposed to just believe you that your body is tol soft mm? We need a 3rd party verifier.

Her skin is newborn baby soft from head to toe...elbows, knees, and all. The softest skin I've ever felt on a woman.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Her skin is newborn baby soft from head to toe...elbows, knees, and all. The softest skin I've ever felt on a woman.

😘

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Well said.... 

Some stay due to shame. They are unable to face the world or have them consider them a victim of abuse. The sad part is that the abusers know this as well and play on thier intelligence. 

Yes, shame.. also a huge reason. And then there's denial.. "its not abuse, afterall she didnt beat beat me, she just slapped me once."

3 hours ago, Mimy said:

I think it's certain kind of people that are susceptible to this kind of manipulation. Bitch, die if you want to. I move. 🙄

LMAOOO well, you know better that's why

Just now, Michelle said:

Guys... Michelle is trying to tension us but did it work??
Yes. 😑

7 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes, shame.. also a huge reason. And then there's denial.. "its not abuse, afterall she didnt beat beat me, she just slapped me once."

Yes. 😑

Loool. You are something else Hawk.. 

17 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes. 😑

She also has the cutest lips, beautiful brown eyes, and a very nice backside 😜

27 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Yes. 😑

And she's more intelligent, loyal, and trustworthy than the average female 😀

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

You are laughing? Instead of you to hold her and tell her to stop this aggressive attack on single people

Hahaha!  Words fail me..