Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

5 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Shake off the paranoia, Declare daily that Any dreadful experience shall not happen a second time. Like the good old saying, 'lightening does not strike twice' might be just a saying, but hold on to that.. 

Life is already too stressful to add paranoia to it.. 

Shake it off.. 

Thank you Txunamy 🙂

I definitely will🙏🏿

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Hehehehehehehehe! Gedoni? Lol

Loool. Yes o... 🙄 I  laughed as well when I looked at my quote. Lol. I wonder if he and Khafi ever got back together. 

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Loool. Yes o... 🙄 I  laughed as well when I looked at my quote. Lol. I wonder if he and Khafi ever got back together. 

Nope. Gedoni had a girlfriend before the house. Apparently, khafi was just for the ride. I heard that they unfollowed each other on the gram. Poor khafi. 

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Nope. Gedoni had a girlfriend before the house. Apparently, khafi was just for the ride. I heard that they unfollowed each other on the gram. Poor khafi. 

Wow.... 

She'll find love again. She's a special kind of girl. 

15 hours ago, Chilee said:

The thing about a dreadful experience is not only the pain that may have occurred,  but also the paranoia that sets in afterwards. 

The paranoia will pass in time but don't let the lesson go. You'll be fine *pats you on your back*

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mimy said:

I'll give her the number and even try to entertain her calls even when they bore me to death. 

Lool cant be me. What I usually do is pick once so I can save the persons number and never pick again.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

The paranoia will pass in time but don't let the lesson go. You'll be fine *pats you on your back*

Thank you Hawken🤗

• Like 1

Here in the north, my northern brethren don't see me as a northerner. My mannerism I guess. Some just see me as an overly westernized Hausa girl and for those that have heard me speak Okpella (one of the languages spoken in Edo). They said stuff like "Your Hausa is so good for a kabila" because I speak Hausa just like a native speaker. 

In the South, they see me as an Hausa girl. When I speak the language there, they laugh, correct and mimics how I speak. Outside my family, I dare not say I'm an Edo girl, even when I speak the language (with my heavy Hausa accent of course 🤦), I still don't get a pass 😂

I don't even know where I belong. I can neither pass as an Edo girl nor Hausa girl. 😂

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Here in the north, my northern brethren don't see me as a northerner. My mannerism I guess. Some just see me as an overly westernized Hausa girl and for those that have heard me speak Okpella (one of the languages spoken in Edo). They said stuff like "Your Hausa is so good for a kabila" because I speak Hausa just like a native speaker. 

In the South, they see me as an Hausa girl. When I speak the language there, they laugh, correct and mimics how I speak. Outside my family, I dare not say I'm an Edo girl, even when I speak the language (with my heavy Hausa accent of course 🤦), I still don't get a pass 😂

I don't even know where I belong. I can neither pass as an Edo girl nor Hausa girl. 😂

Yoruba is easy to learn, we will welcome you 🙄 Lol

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Exotic Mimy!😁

• Haha 2

• Moderators

To someone out there:

You aren't unlucky with women, you simply haven't met the right one yet. Don't settle -YOU are a Queen.

📿

9 hours ago, Mimy said:

I speak Hausa just like a native speaker.  😂

Hmmn it will be nice to have you around oh. You'll be the one going to buy suya 😁

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Hmmn it will be nice to have you around oh. You'll be the one going to buy suya 😁

Lol I get lots of discount from the suya guys down south. But the ones here don't even look your face o. In fact, that tasting thing they do over there, no suya guy will gift you piece of suya as tasting before buying, here. Like bruh, you're in the f***king North, you should know how the damn suya taste. 😂😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, kimi said:

Yoruba is easy to learn, we will welcome you 🙄 Lol

Ose ojare. My maternal grandpa has a Yoruba name already. All I need do is switch surname and bear his. 😂

10 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lol I get lots of discount from the suya guys down south. But the ones here don't even look your face o. In fact, that tasting thing they do over there, no suya guy will gift you piece of suya as tasting before buying, here. Like bruh, you're in the f***king North, you should know how the damn suya taste. 😂😂

😂😂

• Moderators

Trying to balance a healthy sense of arrogance with modesty. Damn! This sh*t is hard.  I don't want to have to choose... Hahahahaha 

Physically, mentally and emotionally drawn to women😂 In other words, women have my "mumu" button!😌

Happy International Lesbian Day Ladies🏳️‍🌈

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

Physically, mentally and emotionally drawn to women😂 In other words, women have my "mumu" button!😌

😂😂

Happy international Lesbian day. 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Chilee said:

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

😂😂

Happy international Lesbian day. 

Happy ILD to you both and to you all... x