Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators

It never ceases to amaze me when I hear people curse and rejoice over another's downfall in the name of Jesus. Religion has got it all wrong and I blame it on the "holy books". 

Anything written is always open to misinterpretation and as such is the most unreliable source for truth. 

If you want truth, look within. 

📿

Lol, must have said this before but doesn't hurt to say it again and again. 

"Talk to me", "you can tell me anything " doesn't always mean the individual cares, sometimes  they are just bored and you happen to be the only source of entertainment at that moment. 

Learn to keep stuff to yourself sometimes, you will be fine at the end of the day. 

On 10/30/2019 at 8:13 PM, Isee said:

Lol, must have said this before but doesn't hurt to say it again and again. 

"Talk to me", "you can tell me anything " doesn't always mean the individual cares, sometimes  they are just bored and you happen to be the only source of entertainment at that moment. 

Learn to keep stuff to yourself sometimes, you will be fine at the end of the day. 

Errm... No. Please talk to someone and the reason/motives why they listen should be the least of your worries. Just get it off your chest. It's usually relieving and therapeutic. 

• Moderators
8 hours ago, Hawken said:

Is there really anything wrong with having wandering eyes?

Hahahaha.. there isn't in my opinion. The trick is to come to terms with it and be open about it with your SO. Life shouldn't be a struggle.... polygamy is valid. 

7 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha.. there isn't in my opinion. The trick is to come to terms with it and be open about it with your SO. Life shouldn't be a struggle.... polygamy is valid. 

I will tell this to my friend for whom I was asking 😆

• Moderators

I don't want to buy art because it is what I can afford. I want to buy art because it is one that I absolutely love...

"You don't have to end it in agony, you can consciously end your relationship to do that, come and take this master class."

white people no go kill person o🤣🤣

Sometimes I wish to be in Nigeria lol

that’s where all the pretty girls are..

these days I look at a gal and the first thing I notice is her ass

daily I feel like I am becoming more gay lol if that is a word.

Ass here. Ass there. Too many asses 

why so beautiful.

But hey! I still have my boundaries..

I just keep telling myself don’t look

but I am not always this way..

I just wanna get married lol

the thought of waking up with one person beside me sounds fun..

and LDR sometimes issa bitch

I just wanna get married

I have found a wife somebody come and help me pay groom price lol

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Hawken said:

At 40%, abuse is higher in lesbian relationships than heterosexual and gay relationships.

What's happening guys?

This is quite sad... 

What is also common is the willingness to tolerate abuse. It's easy to say "don't trade your dignity for money or the next meal" but in reality, especially in this part of the world, the economy is harsh and for a few Naira/Dollar bills, people would prefer to stay in a relationship where they are treated like rubbish. 

There's often a sort of imbalance that leaves one partner at the mercy of the other which I believe is at the root of abuse. Sighs.... 

But on deeper thought, there is imbalance everywhere and more in heterosexual relations I should think. In this case, could it then be a thing of numbers considering the fact that in comparison, we are a smaller group and in terms of percentages, our stats would definitely be higher? Or could it be due to our make up -2 women together equals passion, emotion, fire and in reverse, hate, rage, inferno.