Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

At first it was a bit flattering, now its just plain ass weird. I have a stalker who won't quit. I'm used to men not having sense, but from a female... Its just really really weird.

My friends were telling me some weeks ago that I'm allowed to not give out my number (I know I am) when asked. But its just weird telling a girl that I can't give her my number. I think its presumptuous and that it would hurt the other persons feelings.

But look at me now wondering if I should toss a number I've had since 2008 simply because I chose to believe that what I saw in this girls eyes was a trick of light and not the madness it really was.

What do you do when a woman asks for your number in real life and you don't want to give? Trying to see if I'm the only one who finds it hard to say no.

• Moderators

There's absolutely no point getting upset and aggravated over someone who has chosen an abusive relationship over reason... I am exhausted. 

...and today, I have let go. 

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

At first it was a bit flattering, now its just plain ass weird. I have a stalker who won't quit. I'm used to men not having sense, but from a female... Its just really really weird.

My friends were telling me some weeks ago that I'm allowed to not give out my number (I know I am) when asked. But its just weird telling a girl that I can't give her my number. I think its presumptuous and that it would hurt the other persons feelings.

But look at me now wondering if I should toss a number I've had since 2008 simply because I chose to believe that what I saw in this girls eyes was a trick of light and not the madness it really was.

I used to feel that way too. I'd feel like I'd be hurting the other person's feeling or making her feel embarrassed, something like that. 

But these days, what I do is, you ask for my number, I go 'let me have yours, I'll get in touch with you' and if the person reels out their number, I punch in but I don't save it. Bye! 

If you do find the perfect excuse to turn down a lady from giving her your number, pls let me know. 

For guys, I flat out say No. 

Just now, Txunamy said:

If you do find the perfect excuse to turn down a lady from giving her your number, pls let me know. 

For guys, I flat out say No. 

I'm looking for this too. NL people, please help.
And for guys its definitely a flat no. With some amusement that they even had the mind to ask me. But what am i saying, a lot of men are unnecessarily bold.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

I'm looking for this too. NL people, please help.
And for guys its definitely a flat no. With some amusement that they even had the mind to ask me. But what am i saying, a lot of men are unnecessarily bold.

Lol

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

Who eats raw plantains? 😂

I used to enjoy sneaking into the kitchen as a kid and eating raw plantains before its being fried. I love plantains, and I couldn't wait for the fried ones. 

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I used to enjoy sneaking into the kitchen as a kid and eating raw plantains before its being fried. I love plantains, and I couldn't wait for the fried ones. 

You still eat them raw? I'll have to taste them the next time we fry them.

The thing about a dreadful experience is not only the pain that may have occurred,  but also the paranoia that sets in afterwards. 

On 10/3/2019 at 9:04 AM, Txunamy said:

'let me have yours, I'll get in touch with you' and if the person reels out their number, I punch in but I don't save it.

@Hawken this seems like a great technique 🙂

On 10/3/2019 at 1:34 AM, Hawken said:

What do you do when a woman asks for your number in real life and you don't want to give? Trying to see if I'm the only one who finds it hard to say no.

I find it really hard saying no too when it comes to women. I inconvenient myself and go out of my way to do things ordinarily I won't have done. 

I'll give her the number and even try to entertain her calls even when they bore me to death. 

1 hour ago, Chilee said:

The thing about a dreadful experience is not only the pain that may have occurred,  but also the paranoia that sets in afterwards. 

Sending you lots of hugs 🤗🤗

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Chilee said:

True... 

If this is about you, lots of hugs k... xx

Be stronger and wiser. Good abounds... 

• Moderators

Network is so shitty tonight... exhausting.

"Inside every person you know, there is a person you do not know" -Gedoni

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Network is so shitty tonight... exhausting.

"Inside every person you know, there is a person you do not know" -Gedoni

Hehehehehehehehe! Gedoni? Lol

4 hours ago, Chilee said:

Shake off the paranoia, Declare daily that Any dreadful experience shall not happen a second time. Like the good old saying, 'lightening does not strike twice' might be just a saying, but hold on to that.. 

Life is already too stressful to add paranoia to it.. 

Shake it off.. 

6 hours ago, kimi said:

True... 

If this is about you, lots of hugs k... xx

Be stronger and wiser. Good abounds... 

Thank you Kimi🙂 

I believe so😊