Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Bubu said Nigeria's future is bright.. Is he using sunglasses from the heavens. Lol he just need another tenure to change all of you to angry skeletons😂

When it rains, it pours.. 

The rain has had it's fill. The skies are now clear, well, save for little drizzling.

Drippity drop! On rooftops. Drippity drop! On flowers! And if you strain your ears, you'd hear when a lonely rain drop meets a Puddle. Drip! 

I just love rains. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

When it rains, it pours.. 

The rain has had it's fill. The skies are now clear, well, save for little drizzling.

Drippity drop! On rooftops. Drippity drop! On flowers! And if you strain your ears, you'd hear when a lonely rain drop meets a Puddle. Drip! 

I just love rains. 

I love them too.. so much.

The overall transmission of the effective transmission, for the heinous transmission has been recorded transmission, I mean, effective transmission. 

sorry sir, the police force transmission is a transmission that has been in transmission for a repetitive transmission of the word transmission. 

Sorry sir, it appears this whole thing has been doctored.. It's been in transmission all along! 

The IGP 's speech was slurred. Maybe he narrowly escaped a stroke, was intoxicated, or like people are wont to believe, he was under some sort of spiritual attack. Doctored or Not,  The original(assuming it's real) isn't far from the doctored speech. 

something is wrong somewhere! 

"The people that cannot even passed with a good great are now spreading the IGP 's video. Just look at itself first. "

😁 😁 😁 😁 😁 

Wallah, I am hopelessly in love with Nigeria.

The rate at which girls smoke weed these days is alarming ,wallah. 

Like, every party I attend, most girls there are smoking weed. 

Now, I am not judging, neither am I saying that it's bad to smoke weed. I mean, I have tried it out once just to know what it's like(i am a curious cat, I know) 

All I am trying to say is that you'd be doing your body a great deal of injustice when you smoke day in and day out. It's abuse yo! 

Substance abuse is bad on all levels. And sadly it's on the increase. 

From weed to tramadol, to all kinds of opiods they can lay hands on...haba!  Is your body an engine of some sorts? Don't you have blood pumping in your body? Don't you have all the functioning organs? 

Just last week my friend was gisting me about a lady who took ecstasy and all her organs shut down. Sadly she didn't make it.

If you must smoke and Drink,do it sparingly. Body no be wood oo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

f***k those religious fundamentalists who scares people away from things like sex for some puritanical agenda. 

I keep listening to this song Jogodo all day.. yet keep hearing only

"Because I love you with all my heart come romance me now"😄

Haha can't help it cos my heart is bigger than the ocean..

14 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

I keep listening to this song Jogodo all day.. yet keep hearing only

"Because I love you with all my heart come romance me now"😄

Haha can't help it cos my heart is bigger than the ocean..

No Matter the Breadth , height, or width of your heart, Love would always surpass. 

Wanna know why?  Cos love cannot be measured.

14 hours ago, Ivyy said:

No Matter the Breadth , height, or width of your heart, Love would always surpass. 

Wanna know why?  Cos love cannot be measured.

Lol true

This evening while at a lakeside park with a friend of mine, this person was skating toward us, well dressed, dreadlocks, really good skater and we started wondering the persons gender. So unconsciously, we both fastened our eyes on the persons chest (Hello Kristen Stewart) and the wind was on our side because just then, the breeze made the shirt hug the body and we both exclaimed like teenagers, "She's a girl!" .... Perfect outing yourself moment looking at it in retrospect.

• Haha 1

You feel like forever.. the kind of forever that might stay till morning..

I will love you in a million tiny unsaid ways that only your heart can feel..

I will love you in a million tiny explicit ways that loss of words will not silence

I will love you in all the ways you deserve to..

In all the ways I know how..

🌻🌻

Everything happened so naturally..

I never thought I'd see you in such a way..

But soon there was a movement in my heart

Your smile became my sun_the irresistible

Your jokes my energy

And your heart became my home..

Then I simply knew I had to stay

_musings

I'll gather all the shooting stars and aim them your way so that you may never be without light..

I like your name. I like your shadow. I like this energy between us_intense!😙

I like how rain pours after a heavy storm like how you kiss me slowly, then fast..

My droplets of rain, you are a flower🌻