Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

The rich man wants my envy, the poor man my guilt, the good man my approving nod, and the bad man a curse from me.

Everybody wants something from me... But who cares what I want?

10 hours ago, scarlet said:

Reading can be comforting, sometimes. 

Yea, right? Reading help me escape the realities around. I feel miserable each time I finish a book. Like what  am I suppose to do with my life now. Lol

wise words;  don't buy other people's opinion as your own perspective, no matter how popular. Seek out your own perspective of that situation using facts and not sentiments.. With this, you' ll always get to the right solution and take the better decision

- C

If you are reading this,it's too late 

I already sent good vibes your way....they are coming...there's nothing you can do to stop them.

Abegi, can we hear word about this Nigerian youths aren't lazy crap? 

Why are y'all pained? What were you expecting, when you elect an uneducated, lazy riff-raff; as president of the largest black nation in the world, then you come back and  complain that he is calling you uneducated and lazy?!  He sees you guys(nigerian youths) as a reflection of himself. 

Deal with it.

2 hours ago, scarlet said:

Why are y'all pained? What were you expecting, when you elect an uneducated, lazy riff-raff; as president of the largest black nation in the world, then you come back and  complain that he is calling you uneducated and lazy?!  He sees you guys(nigerian youths) as a reflection of himself. 

Deal with it.

Just like we kicked the shoeless man back to otuoke, so shall we kick the crude baba back to Daura come 2019.

we shall keep voting in and out, till we finally get the right one. If you don't a PVC please step aside. You're either part of the problem or part of the solution. 

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

Deal with it.

I take serious offense to being called lazy. 

Hopefully, we make better choices in 2019.

Religion is f*cked up. 

Christianity is all messed up. It's got a new definition these days. 

Kindness, Love, goodness, charity, knows no Religion. 

Why are girls so attractive? I'm not complaining just impressed. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Sometimes it's really not fair how attractive they are. They just bat their eyes and smile... and I'm just hypnotized.