Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

2 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Why are girls so attractive? I'm not complaining just impressed. :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Sometimes it's really not fair how attractive they are. They just bat their eyes and smile... and I'm just hypnotized. 

f***king lesbian:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

You're so gay!!!

3 hours ago, vina said:

f***king lesbian:597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

You're so gay!!!

Lol It's not my fault na. All these pretty girls and you expect me to be straight

In my life, I have given a f**k about many things. I have also not given a f**k about many things. And like the road not taken, it was the f**ks not given that made all the difference... 

_the subtle art of not giving of a f**k

I wish someone can teach me how to wear a frown. I wish I know how to have an angry face. I hate when I am serious and someone thinks I am not because I am smiling. Even when i am fuming, the face is just there.its annoying. 

If there is a drug I can take to stop myself from laughing when I am pissed, then I would. It's not even funny anymore. 

Why do Pastors walks around with armed body guard for protection, yet gives members wristbands, vests, handkerchiefs, holy water, holy oil for protection.

#thinking out loud 🤔 

Nothing is as painful as walking into someone for the 3rd time and you are wearing the same clothes.

You'll be like, I swear I have other clothes. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

• Haha 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

Nothing is as painful as walking into someone for the 3rd time and you are wearing the same clothes.

Hahahahahaha. Pele. 

8 hours ago, Gimbiyya said:

Yeah, it happens.

I remember uni days, there's this friend of mine, when we decide to take a picture it always happens to be a day that she is wearing this particular lilac shirt.

it was just a coincidence, so l have pictures of her wearing that same lilac shirt.

• Like 1

I look at my babe and I'm thankful. God has blessed me with an amazing woman. Si te n'amarachineke, it is you and me in this life and any other.

The rate at which Nigerians use to add completely unrelated comments to someone's topic wows me..😮

You will just be reading a headline "Okoro's brother sold his land for 2million without his consent" and three comments down the line, someone will be like" Baba God, you took all my favorite people in the world away, starting with M.J my favorite singer, please take my favorite president too, amen." or "Bubu has left the country again to London for medical checkup, okay nah. come 2019; back to Daura"

I begin to wonder exactly how does the topic and comment correlate. Aswear naija no get chill at all😂

• Haha 3

I don't know how to cry this cry. The way my chest is paining is giving me stomach ache, i'm scared of facing the reality of what it seems is happening. Why didn't i back up my drive? My entire everything is in that drive. I could relocate to another country with only the contents of that drive.. All my recovery keys and mnemonics, haaaa. This life is wicked. I want to cry, i need to cry, i don't even know what to do with myself. Ha, ha. My God. Why didn't i back up. My mind has been telling me to check that drive and do another back up. Hay. My life. And i'm a good person. Whats the point then? If life is still going to f***k you in the yansh, whats the f***king point. My chest and throat is paining me. I just want to cry. And sleep. And wake up from this nightmare. Ha.