Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

I was scrolling through old pictures on my phone and I stumbled on yours. The half nudes, the new hairdo pictures, the new pair of glasses you bought, that beautiful denim coloured glass case, screengrabs of convos between you and your friend, pictures of your meals. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I miss you babe. No peace has ever compared to the one I felt when I was with you.

I wanna DM you on IG and tell you that I want us back but I wonder if that will be the right thing to do. I wonder if you want that too. A friend once said, "You can't be with everybody you love..." Maybe she was right, maybe she wasn't.

• Like 3

I was scrolling through old pictures on my phone and I stumbled on yours. The half nudes, the new hairdo pictures, the new pair of glasses you bought, that beautiful denim coloured glass case, screengrabs of convos between you and your friend, pictures of your meals. I couldn't help it, I started crying. I miss you babe. No peace has ever compared to the one I felt when I was with you.

I wanna DM you on IG and tell you that I want us back but I wonder if that will be the right thing to do. I wonder if you want that too. A friend once said, "You can't be with everybody you love..." Maybe she was right, maybe she wasn't.

1 hour ago, Union said:

Awww, I know this feeling. I think you should reach out though, she may be missing you too but has cold feet like you do now. 

I don't know why you broke up in the first place but just reach out to her if you miss her that much. 

If she turns you down then @vina the village polygamist will take care of you. 😁😁😂

• Haha 1

Had a night out and read my poem "my love life a secret" to my coworkers..

I don't hate it that all my coworkers knows I like women.. and makes me feel special

But my church mind will not let me be great lol

6 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Awww, I know this feeling. I think you should reach out though, she may be missing you too but has cold feet like you do now. 

I don't know why you broke up in the first place but just reach out to her if you miss her that much. 

If she turns you down then @vina the village polygamist will take care of you. 😁😁😂

My harem is currently full. I will look for who to dump to accommodate her tho. 

#who to drop, who drop. Hmmmm. Hard decisions.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Union said:

Don’t reach out , move on. If you get turned down, you’d hurt sooo bad. 

7 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Lol at village polygamist 

13 hours ago, Union said:

I was moved by this. I understand that feelings too.

But my dear, if you ask me, l will say move on. Just see it as a phase of your life. Life always has many good things in stock. The most beautiful things are yet to be born but it all depends on how open our heart is to see the beauty in others. 

I have re-dated my ex twice before and the reunion is not always like the first sometimes.

But still it all depends on you and what you truly want but still l which you the best in love with your ex or who so ever new you will find. The best is yet to come.🤗

• Thanks 1

Just read a post in the Anonymous corner (Lets talk about the important stuff) and l just felt like correcting that impression.

This forum is not just about sex. If you take a good look at the forum index, you will see different sections, like sports, computer and technology, News and gist, health etc.

And to crown it all we have what is called what's on your mind trend where you can freely share what ever is on your mind in respective of what ever area of life when you don't feel like creating a trend on Chin chat.

This forum doesn't not limit her discussions to sex and relationship alone. You are free to discuss what ever area of life like career, technology etc 

I have seen trends of people bring their life challenges (career) here and people give their honest advice too. Like few days ago, l came across a trend of someone wanting to relocate from the the U.S and asking for opinion of possible investing and she get diligent answers and even someone who relocated back home few years early also gave her own opinion too.

So please Naijalez is a forum that gives girls who love girls the opportunity to discuss any thing, l mean anything apart form how to kill somebody😁

Thank you.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Union said:

This is sooo beautiful. Life is short, bite the bullet and reach out.... Just know for sure if it's a yes on her part or a no.

8 hours ago, vina said:

My harem is currently full. I will look for who to dump to accommodate her tho. 

#who to drop, who drop. Hmmmm. Hard decisions.

How can your harem be full?? Please expand mbok. You have not even entered global o. 

Hey guys, 

So this has been on my mind most of my life and I just wanted to know if there was anyone who ever felt this way or if a baby girl was all alone. 

How do you guys deal with loneliness? I mean have you ever had people around you but still felt all alone. No one to rant to when your heart is heavy and hey, I am not talking about burdening someone just... I hope you get what I mean.  One minute you are fine, the next you are on a gulder ultimate search for a razor blade to cut up your self. (heard cutting is so therapeutic if done well). One minute you are so happy, the next you look for a corner to just cry. Having people you think cared about you tease you to the point of deciding you don't wanna ever wake up 

Does it ever get easy?

Does it ever get better? 

Does it ever get to a point where you can genuinely smile instead of putting up a front? 

I need you guys to tell me if this feeling is normal... 

13 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

Hey guys, 

So this has been on my mind most of my life and I just wanted to know if there was anyone who ever felt this way or if a baby girl was all alone. 

How do you guys deal with loneliness? I mean have you ever had people around you but still felt all alone. No one to rant to when your heart is heavy and hey, I am not talking about burdening someone just... I hope you get what I mean.  One minute you are fine, the next you are on a gulder ultimate search for a razor blade to cut up your self. (heard cutting is so therapeutic if done well). One minute you are so happy, the next you look for a corner to just cry. Having people you think cared about you tease you to the point of deciding you don't wanna ever wake up 

Does it ever get easy?

Does it ever get better? 

Does it ever get to a point where you can genuinely smile instead of putting up a front? 

In 2013 , I was in this space. I went for therapy 

2 hours ago, omomegbe said:

Hey guys, 

Does it ever get easy?

Does it ever get better? 

Hey! l can relate to this but not to the extend of cutting myself.

My own case was a polygamous issue. The early part of my life was with my Dad and he brought us up in a way that we bonded a lot in respective that we are of different mothers. We were of different mothers but still we find best friends among ourselves even of different womb but still we lived in love and trust.

So at a time, for some reasons l went to live with my mother for the first time as a teenager.  Being the first daughter for my mother, was not easy. My eldest  brother for reasons made life difficult for me. He Was being over protective of me that finally lead me to depression in my life.There was no body to really relate with. It was just me  among six boys and my younger sister was still a baby then.

My eldest brother was always on my neck.  When he comes out of his room, toilet  and even from outings the first thing he does was to check up on me to ensure l was home. There was not trust. And funny enough l was this decent girl.

I was never really happy and l felt this pressure on me most times and still There was nobody to talk to and the was full of people(relative).

But how l came out of that phase of life was reading and listening to personal  development messages on positive thinking. 

I just joined this website.. Trevor space.. it's soo similar to here.. anyone know about it? I think it's American though.. it was so similar I freaked lol

On 11/11/2018 at 6:28 PM, omomegbe said:

Hey guys, 

Does it ever get easy?

Does it ever get better? 

I understand what you mean, even though I have never and will never consider cutting myself but I've been in a situation so messy I couldn't talk to anyone. 

First, as a kid I felt things differently.  I was an early bloomer and too cute for my age and I  lived in a vulnerable Environment. Mom was always out to the farm or marker hustling to put food on out table and clothes on our bodies and my elder brother in whose care my mom always left my kid brother and I was never concerned about us. Boys around started to take turns on me, I  remember I told an aunt one time and she confronted them but that only made things worse then I started to feel alone as early as primary 3. I lived in a house full of people but had no one to talk to, sometimes the pain will be too much but I would blend in with the jokes and then take a break to the bathroom and cry my eyes out then come back out and blend in. 

As a teenager, I didn't fall for boys like other girls and I couldn't understand what was happening to me but I just knew it wasn't same as what was happening to my friends so I would help them get attention from boys they liked and help construct letters for their lovers but I never felt what they feel for boys, I knew something was wrong but I dare not talk about it so I go to bed and cry myself to sleep because I felt I was cursed. 

I dated a girl I loved beyond words, I broke all sanity for her and eventually moved in with her in her sister's family house where she lived, there were 4 of us in a room. I stopped chasing my dreams and accepted less of all I deserved so she doesn't feel threatened but she threw it right back at me the moment her in-law became a hot shot politician and she got money and attention from people. I would be hurting to death but I'd had to pretend like nothing is happening, carry on with the jokes and laughter meanwhile I was dying inside. 

She finally threw me out of the house and I couldn't cry for days because I was with cousins and since I didn't tell anyone the exact reason I left I had to pretend it was a minor issue meanwhile I was living with her and watched her frolicking with my replacement right before me. 

People ask how I get over the things I've been through and I honestly don't know. I think God gave me a special kind of forgiving heart so that I don't store things for long. 

I believe whatever has happened to me is for a lesson to be learnt and for my heart to be prepped for the greatness ahead. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

I understand what you mean, even though I have never and will never consider cutting myself but I've been in a situation so messy I couldn't talk to anyone. 

First, as a kid I felt things differently.  I was an early bloomer and too cute for my age and I  lived in a vulnerable Environment. Mom was always out to the farm or marker hustling to put food on out table and clothes on our bodies and my elder brother in whose care my mom always left my kid brother and I was never concerned about us. Boys around started to take turns on me, I  remember I told an aunt one time and she confronted them but that only made things worse then I started to feel alone as early as primary 3. I lived in a house full of people but had no one to talk to, sometimes the pain will be too much but I would blend in with the jokes and then take a break to the bathroom and cry my eyes out then come back out and blend in. 

As a teenager, I didn't fall for boys like other girls and I couldn't understand what was happening to me but I just knew it wasn't same as what was happening to my friends so I would help them get attention from boys they liked and help construct letters for their lovers but I never felt what they feel for boys, I knew something was wrong but I dare not talk about it so I go to bed and cry myself to sleep because I felt I was cursed. 

I dated a girl I loved beyond words, I broke all sanity for her and eventually moved in with her in her sister's family house where she lived, there were 4 of us in a room. I stopped chasing my dreams and accepted less of all I deserved so she doesn't feel threatened but she threw it right back at me the moment her in-law became a hot shot politician and she got money and attention from people. I would be hurting to death but I'd had to pretend like nothing is happening, carry on with the jokes and laughter meanwhile I was dying inside. 

She finally threw me out of the house and I couldn't cry for days because I was with cousins and since I didn't tell anyone the exact reason I left I had to pretend it was a minor issue meanwhile I was living with her and watched her frolicking with my replacement right before me. 

People ask how I get over the things I've been through and I honestly don't know. I think God gave me a special kind of forgiving heart so that I don't store things for long. 

I believe whatever has happened to me is for a lesson to be learnt and for my heart to be prepped for the greatness ahead. 

Hugs

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Awww baby. Some people are strong and you are one of them.

Hugs and kisses dearie, we are always here for you anytime.

We really have to do better by our kids.. 

5 minutes ago, vina said:

Awww baby. Some people are strong and you are one of them.

Hugs and kisses dearie, we are always here for you anytime.

We really have to do better by our kids.. 

Thanks dear, y'all gotta stop feeling pity for me though, am too strong to be downcast. I appreciate the love plenty