Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

19 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Thanks dear, y'all gotta stop feeling pity for me though, am too strong to be downcast. I appreciate the love plenty 

It's not pity from my end, more like admiration. If na pity I for don burst cry since🤣🤣 but look at me nodding and thinking that u are one strong lady.

If it was pity, I wouldn't read the part u said u were cute growing up and imagine how to add you to my harem!; Oh well!!

1 minute ago, vina said:

It's not pity from my end, more like admiration. If na pity I for don burst cry since🤣🤣 but look at me nodding and thinking that u are one strong lady.

If it was pity, I wouldn't read the part u said u were cute growing up and imagine how to add you to my harem!; Oh well!!

Hahahahaha, can't help the laugh, no wonder you're one of my favorite on here. Thanks hun. I appreciate  and hey! You never can tell, never say never. I could be your governor-wife some day. 

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Hahahahaha, can't help the laugh, no wonder you're one of my favorite on here. Thanks hun. I appreciate  and hey! You never can tell, never say never. I could be your governor-wife some day. 

Yay!!!!💃💃💃💃 Hope of life!! 

17 hours ago, ChazBee said:

I believe whatever has happened to me is for a lesson to be learnt and for my heart to be prepped for the greatness 

I admire your courage which is the most important aspect, no matter what we go through, the ability to try and move on matters a lot. Holding on to the past brings depression and limitations in the ability for us to see the best part of us. 

When l am going through a challenging phase of life, l guide my positive energy jealously because that is where my strength to move on is. So every negative energy or people is a no, no.

1 hour ago, MENA said:

I admire your courage which is the most important aspect, no matter what we go through, the ability to try and move on matters a lot. Holding on to the past brings depression and limitations in the ability for us to see the best part of us. 

When l am going through a challenging phase of life, l guide my positive energy jealously because that is where my strength to move on is. So every negative energy or people is a no, no.

Thanks dear, you and I are same on some levels. When I go through stuffs I have a way of shutting out on negative vibes around me, I focus my pains on something, a project or my work, anything that heals then I grab a strong hold of God. Am not one of the gays that dislike God, for everything I've been through I've discovered God on different level, you can only imagine the kind of healing that comes with that. 

4 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Thanks dear, you and I are same on some levels. When I go through stuffs I have a way of shutting out on negative vibes around me, I focus my pains on something, a project or my work, anything that heals then I grab a strong hold of God. Am not one of the gays that dislike God, for everything I've been through I've discovered God on different level, you can only imagine the kind of healing that comes with that. 

True word my sister. God in everything 👍

10 hours ago, vina said:

If three kids born at same time are called triplets, does that make a single one a singlet?

Lol...Hilarious!

No bi only singlet, Na singleton 😁

"Your religion is not a constitution for the rest of humanity".

I couldn't agree more.

Christianity and its values are the yardstick by which I "judge" myself and other Christians.

It makes no sense to hold people to a standard they do not agree with or even believe in.

"Agreeable people are less honest than disagreeable people. They avoid confrontation by appeasing. They're more superficially compliant, but lie more

Disagreeable people are not as pleasant or easy to talk to, but because they're not afraid of confrontation, they speak the truth.
The people you find more pleasant are more likely to deceive you and talk ill of you behind your back, and the people you find less pleasant are more likely to be forthright with you, even if a little rough around the edges.

The sheer counterintuitiveness of this is poetic.
We see this difference play out massively in the behaviours of men and women.

Women being the physically weaker sex are more agreeable & less confrontational, so they will be pleasant, but speak ill of u behind your back.

Men are confrontational, thus coarser, but more honest.
Understanding how evolution affects psychology is truly fascinating

As an addendum, this is a sex difference, but not solely a sex difference. Agreeable men & disagreeable women are also governed by this truism, but they are the exceptions, not the rule and thus unrepresentative
A disagreeable woman will be perceived as rather masculine (domineering/rough) whilst an agreeable man will be perceived as rather feminine (gutless/sycophantic)

Neither is particularly attractive to the opposite sex."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

"Your religion is not a constitution for the rest of humanity".

I couldn't agree more.

Christianity and its values are the yardstick by which I "judge" myself and other Christians.

It makes no sense to hold people to a standard they do not agree with or even believe in.

"Your religion is not a constitution for the rest of humanity"

So apt. 👌

Only if we'd lived by this, half the problems of humanity would had been solved. 

36 minutes ago, Mimy said:

"Your religion is not a constitution for the rest of humanity"

So apt. 👌

Only if we'd lived by this, half the problems of humanity would had been solved. 

Slowly but surely..

When this very hot colleague, you've been eyeing for a while now,  decides to sit on top of your desk, Today for the very first time, strikes a direct eye contact as she compliments your glasses and hair? Lawd! Akant! If I Burn, I burn.

On 11/6/2018 at 11:28 PM, vina said:

Where is my @Moncheri my sugar banana, the sweetest reader i have? I miss your eyes on my stories dearie. Come out and motivate your girl to write!!!! 

Am here Bunny..gosh only me for these accolades...I owe u a deep kiss....missing the tori sef....

21 minutes ago, Moncheri said:

Am here Bunny..gosh only me for these accolades...I owe u a deep kiss....missing the tori sef....

At the mention of deep kiss, my panties dropped.. hehhee.

Where u been nw?

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

When this very hot colleague, you've been eyeing for a while now,  decides to sit on top of your desk, Today for the very time, strike a direct eye contact as she compliments your glasses and hair? Lawd! Akant! If I Burn, I burn.

Lol

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

When this very hot colleague, you've been eyeing for a while now,  decides to sit on top of your desk, Today for the very time, strike a direct eye contact as she compliments your glasses and hair? Lawd! Akant! If I Burn, I burn.

Ahan, you wear glasses. Wawu, I am waving oooo. Hello, excuse me ma'am, take all my money and put on your waist. My container is on the high sea, I will shower the proceeds on you. Lol. Don't burn finish please... Keep some for us..