Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

38 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lol. Okay okay... broad street then. That way you get lots of visibility too :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I saw a video one they did in TBS some years back. I don't remember the details much. they tried sha.

On 1/2/2019 at 1:27 PM, M2DD said:

Hope this year didn’t come with migraine, Day 2 and this migraine is still here, should I just quit alcohol? 

Back to work , and I’ve been sitting in the car for an hour, don’t feel like coming down , why can’t I just stay at home and become rich like that . Life is cruel

Pele. 

Please if you also wish to stay at home and be rich, come and stand at my back. Let us find solution together with @M2DD

18 minutes ago, Diff said:

I saw a video one they did in TBS some years back. I don't remember the details much. they tried sha.

Really? I saw the video of one at MM Airport, but it pales in comparison to Flash Mob in other parts of the world..

43 minutes ago, Mimy said:

O ye dm warriors, stop asking me if Muslim girls wear pant. That shit is creepy. 

Come see for yourself. 😏

😂😂

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, RAVENFLOX said:

I just finished watching Lionheart and the ending literally had me dancing in my room . Genny was amazing as usual, Mr  Nkem  Owoh was hilarious. 

Really proud of how far the movie has gone 

Fantastic movie with so many words of wisdom. The joy I got knowing, the language spoken in the movie was predominantly lgbo was just immeasurable.  

Kai! Igbo Amaka, biko. Kudos to Genevieve for a job well done. ☺

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Fantastic movie with so many words of wisdom. The joy I got knowing, the language spoken in the movie was predominantly lgbo was just immeasurable.  

Kai! Igbo Amaka, biko. Kudos to Genevieve for a job well done. ☺

Because you are Igbo? 😏

Let me goan watch this movie sef

18 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Because you are Igbo? 😏

Let me goan watch this movie sef

Sentiments aside, it's great movie.. You should see it. 

The Aroma of cinnamon is Heavenly. Its Akin to the smell of freshly baked bread or a freshly brewed cup of coffee. It beckons on You..😍

On 1/4/2019 at 11:53 AM, Mimy said:

I just noticed this forum censor the word 'P-o-r-n' to BeHoly. :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Yes, they have a sense of humor 😆

• Haha 1

Two roads diverged in a wood, 
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference
now, I don't know where the f***k I am 🤔🤔

• Haha 1

In this new year, take care not to fall into the trap of "you can talk to me" people. Half of the time the individuals in question are just bored and your story or rants my dear is just a means to amuse them.. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

In this new year, take care not to fall into the trap of "you can talk to me" people. Half of the time the individuals in question are just bored and your story or rants my dear is just a means to amuse them.. 

Yups. Curiousity vs Concern

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

I have 3 lines, all have data subscription, all are f***king me up!!

Does anything work in this country?? Gosh

The problem here is that you subscribed for data on all Three lines...😀

Limit it to one network provider, and if it works, it works..if it doesn't, oh well. Better one fails you than two or three..Yes?

I use just Airtel, and it can be a b*tch most times, but i have also used other networks, and i would say, Airtel has better coverage..

Location also matters though..

10 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Limit it to one network provider, and if it works, it works..if it doesn't, oh well. Better one fails you than two or three..Yes?

I use just Airtel, and it can be a b*tch most times, but i have also used other networks, and i would say, Airtel has better coverage..

You don't have Verizon there? It's the best here.

4 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Nope. No verizon over Here.

That's too bad. They offer unlimited everything and charge pennies for international calls/text.

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

What about ATnT?

Nope.. We don't have Atnt, Neither do we have sprint nor T-Mobile or any other Network you have over there.

We use Airtel, Glo, MTN, Etisalat..

13 hours ago, Txunamy said:

I can't afford to limit it. I need internet 24/7. Etisalat used to be good so I don't know wtf is going on with them now. Glo used to work great at night but nowadays its just shit. Mtn is just luck, sometimes its strong sometimes its not.

And yes I hear you on location, but what will man do na? Na where I fit pay rent I go stay.

I used to go to the Mr Biggs close to mine before and just chill. But now they've packed up. Other restaurants have a ban on coming to plug PC to their sockets 😂😂 as if the meatpie and coke I will buy won't contribute to paying the light bill 😂😂