Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

I just stumbled on the "creative" thread, at the anonymous section and boy, shit was bloody as hell and very hilarious.  Damn! Where was i, when all of those drama took place?!  Mehn, I don dey fear everybody for site o! Wow.

Oh, when I had thought, Twas I who had needless "hate" hovering everywhere around her, never knew y'all loathe each other so much, you back bites yourselves anonymously; LMAO.. And yet, pretentiously smile at one another on here. Tueh!

I rather do mine openly with my username glaringly visible. So, I sleep very well at night, not what y'all did over there. Very cowardly.

But am I surprised? Nah, I always say this, before we identify as lesbians, we are Nigerians first.. So that was very typical.. 

But how do we know you are not the same person na 

*flee

16 minutes ago, Mimy said:

But how do we know you are not the same person na 

*flee

I can't stoop that low, Darling. I speak my mind openly..  and could call any one out, if the need be, no matter who you are on here.. Remember me, why am I hated again? Cos I did mine openly not anonymously.

Y'all should grow some liver abeg. And drop the anonymous bashing already. Be like me😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha... oya, go back to bed, close your eyes and force the image of her to mind. Once this is done, create your own lucid dream :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I don't want to create any lucid dream, I want the real deal:597f825b9b0fb_tw_cry1::597f825b9b0fb_tw_cry1:

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

I don't want to create any lucid dream, I want the real deal:597f825b9b0fb_tw_cry1::597f825b9b0fb_tw_cry1:

Awwwh... if you had picked a strand of hair from the dream, would have been able to work something out for you. 

36 minutes ago, kimi said:

It's the Christmas Eve girls!! Booyah!!! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Weird that it doesn't quite feel that way on the streets. :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:

Yipeee!!!

I Love the weather too. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Awwwh... if you had picked a strand of hair from the dream, would have been able to work something out for you. 

Look at her, a cultist

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, kimi said:

Are you a ritualist ni? Or would I have needed her pant and bra too? 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

Are you a ritualist ni? Or would I have needed her pant and bra too? 

Lool. I'm a female woli. ☻

Merry Christmas to you all
Happy New Year and good cheer
Through life’s trials year after year
And although life seems infernal
Remember hope doth spring eternal

1 hour ago, kimi said:

The Book of Love... what a profound movie

Look at what adulthood has caused. People were out blowing banger, you were watching feem.

Tragic.

Well, last night my babe and I sliced carrots for today's cooking. But now I'm up and hungry.. So *Munch munch*

See, it could easily have been either of us to be honest 😒😒😒 so I'm going to accuse her first 😀😀😀

Them say na who first shout thief be owner of farm 😀 or something like that 😒

• Haha 1

My gratitude goes to all those who through their posts brought light and laughter to my little world this year, 2018.🙂

A merry Christmas 🎄 and a prosperous 2019 to us all.🎊🎊🎉🎉

16 hours ago, RayBlac said:

My gratitude goes to all those who through their posts brought light and laughter to my little world this year, 2018.🙂

A merry Christmas 🎄 and a prosperous 2019 to us all.🎊🎊🎉🎉

Likewise

I Am a wandering soul..I have come to accept That.

In the words of someone who described what its like to be a wandering soul "it is hard to explain to someone who doesn't see the world how you do in the way you do.Mundane and material things don't impress us.people trying to impress us don't impress us.Money is a necessary evil not something we live for. We need to be surrounded by love and warmth, growth and good. We know there is nothing better than a genuine laugh or a heartfelt hug. We are moved by the story tellers, the dreamers, the drifters.people whose life is different from ours and we can learn from. We are drawn to new surroundings and unique experiences. We fall in love with so many things sometimes it is hard to keep track. We love love. We love different. We love doing things that terrify us a little because we know those are the moments we grow. We love looking back and seeing that we have accomplished what we never thought we could, things we never thought were even a possibility. We leap before we look sometimes.

we fall, but we rise. our faith has been tested but it always remains. Life to us is in the moments, it is in finding the next Adventure. It is setting our feet on New sands. Its is laughing with a group of strangers, singing words to songs we don't know. It is kissing a cute stranger under the stars, waving at a baby we pass on the street, helping someone who cannot repay us. It is the feeling that right now there is no better time to do what we have always wanted to do, so why not do it?"

• Like 4