Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

I can't afford to limit it. I need internet 24/7. Etisalat used to be good so I don't know wtf is going on with them now. Glo used to work great at night but nowadays its just shit. Mtn is just luck, sometimes its strong sometimes its not.

And yes I hear you on location, but what will man do na? Na where I fit pay rent I go stay.

I used to go to the Mr Biggs close to mine before and just chill. But now they've packed up. Other restaurants have a ban on coming to plug PC to their sockets 😂😂 as if the meatpie and coke I will buy won't contribute to paying the light bill 😂😂

😁 I Get That. Most fast food/Restaurant do not even have any outlet or socket. Thats how badly they don't want people charging their stuff.

Meanies. 😕

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

I can't afford to limit it. I need internet 24/7. Etisalat used to be good so I don't know wtf is going on with them now. Glo used to work great at night but nowadays its just shit. Mtn is just luck, sometimes its strong sometimes its not.

And yes I hear you on location, but what will man do na? Na where I fit pay rent I go stay.

I used to go to the Mr Biggs close to mine before and just chill. But now they've packed up. Other restaurants have a ban on coming to plug PC to their sockets 😂😂 as if the meatpie and coke I will buy won't contribute to paying the light bill 😂😂

You should try smile or cobranet. Switching to either one this month. Spectranet has been terrible lately. 

12 hours ago, Txunamy said:

😁 I Get That. Most fast food/Restaurant do not even have any outlet or socket. Thats how badly they don't want people charging their stuff.

Meanies. 😕

Yamayama people 😒

12 hours ago, Damiee said:

You should try smile or cobranet. Switching to either one this month. Spectranet has been terrible lately. 

I thought cobranet covers just the island? Anyway i use them when im in Ajah. Touch and go for me still.

Smile is the next on my list.

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yamayama people 😒

I thought cobranet covers just the island? Anyway i use them when im in Ajah. Touch and go for me still.

Smile is the next on my list.

Nah they have coverage on the mainland too. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Mimy said:

Finally Rahaf Mohammed narrowly escape honor killing. Such a brave girl. 

It will be interesting to see how things work out for her in the end...it's not over yet.

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

It will be interesting to see how things work out for her in the end...it's not over yet.

True. The update is, Australia promised to offer a humanitarian visa to her. Though she's currently under the care of UNHCHR. That's a progress. For a girl of her age, she fought really fiercely. Thanks to her bravery else she might have ended up just another middle Eastern girl killed for apostasy. 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

True. The update is, Australia promised to offer a humanitarian visa to her. Though she's currently under the care of UNHCHR. That's a progress. For a girl of her age, she fought really fiercely. Thanks to her bravery else she might have ended up just another middle Eastern girl killed for apostasy. 

This is good to know. When the story broke, it made me sad.

• Like 1

Dear self,

Go out there and fight your battle. People are occupied with their problems.

Please, chase your dreams.

If anyone tells you anything is impossible, spit into their faces. Rely on yourself and a few people you can trust. Be loyal.

Don't blame anyone for your failure. Grab success by the neck if you can. There's nothing you can't do. Just don't lose focus.

8 hours ago, Hawken said:

This is good to know. When the story broke, it made me sad.

It's really unfortunate that a girl of eighteen is made to face such inhuman treatment. Vary shameful that her country Saudi Arabia, in spite of their  wealth are still stuck with Neanderthal mindset. 

4 minutes ago, Mimy said:

It's really unfortunate that a girl of eighteen is made to face such inhuman treatment. Vary shameful that her country Saudi Arabia, in spite of their  wealth are still stuck with Neanderthal mindset. 

People are still bothered that when all this calms down, they'll still find a way to kidnap and kill her.

Allegedly it happens a lot.

Its just so freaking sad. They've left your country, let them be!

25 minutes ago, Hawken said:

People are still bothered that when all this calms down, they'll still find a way to kidnap and kill her.

Allegedly it happens a lot.

Its just so freaking sad. They've left your country, let them be!

They are sacred they might produce another Ayaan Hirsi that will expose their ass. Like the world don't already know how shitty they treat their women. 

It's a religious injunction to find and kill Apostates wherever they are. Apostasy is synonymous to treason in Islam. Most times they still go after them wherever they might have fled to, to kill them in other to save family face (honor killing). It's really sick. 

9 hours ago, Mimy said:

They are sacred they might produce another Ayaan Hirsi that will expose their ass. Like the world don't already know how shitty they treat their women. 

It's a religious injunction to find and kill Apostates wherever they are. Apostasy is synonymous to treason in Islam. Most times they still go after them wherever they might have fled to, to kill them in other to save family face (honor killing). It's really sick. 

Sad stuff ..

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

'I'll go Oshodi for your case.' 

Biko is Oshodi that terrible in Lagos 😂

Oshodi isn't all that bad, its just that some parts of oshodi is a hotbed for street urchins, and touts.

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Oshodi isn't all that bad, its just that some parts of oshodi is a hotbed for street urchins, and touts.

Toh ehen. Listening to Teni, one will picture it to be a pit of hell. 

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

Toh ehen. Listening to Teni, one will picture it to be a pit of hell. 

Lol, Far from it.. I have never lived there, so i wouldn't know if there is more, but thats all i know.

On 1/5/2019 at 5:19 PM, Txunamy said:

The Aroma of cinnamon is Heavenly. Its Akin to the smell of freshly baked bread or a freshly brewed cup of coffee. It beckons on You..😍

it sure is! I love it on my skin whenever i use it in my scrub, and also in my curry sauce!

50 minutes ago, Diff said:

it sure is! I love it on my skin whenever i use it in my scrub, and also in my curry sauce!

Really? I'll try using it on my skin.. As for curry sauce, oh-la-la! Its a taste of heaven😍

3 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Lol, Far from it.. I have never lived there, so i wouldn't know if there is more, but thats all i know.

The last time I was at Lagos, I noticed almost all the yellow busses' destination seem to be Oshodi as all the conductors always scream Oshodi Oshodi. I wish I had visited. Will have had a firsthand experience. 

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

The last time I was at Lagos, I noticed almost all the yellow busses' destination seem to be Oshodi as all the conductors always scream Oshodi Oshodi. I wish I had visited. Will have had a firsthand experience. 

Lol..okay