Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

13 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Really? I'll try using it on my skin.. As for curry sauce, oh-la-la! Its a taste of heaven😍

yeah! but don't use it plainly, add it to some oil or  black soap! 

2 hours ago, Diff said:

It's funny how weird and playful I could get on the outside, even when i'm breaking down on the inside. 

Help! My moodometer's broken! 😅

That's a good quality you have there. I get that way too.

2 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha xx

I have this mental picture of your facial expression whenever I see your hahahahahaha

😂😂

What's on my mind?

Plenty plenty tins o!

You know those posts where they will say, "do something or you will have bad luck for 100 years"

I have one o: Go on NL in the morning before you go out, especially on weekends.

Today that's how I was just seeing fine girls left and right. As if my third eye was open. Like the girl i sat next to in the keke.

And that beautiful light skinned girl I saw when I was buying my turmeric and wonderful skin loving oils and butters, had one kind girly voice that i liked! 

Eye candy sha collected my number because i was giving tips. Said i was a really nice person.

Who can testify to my claim o, before i nominate people to try it out. 😉

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mimy said:

I have this mental picture of your facial expression whenever I see your hahahahahaha

😂😂

Hahahaha... I hope it is a pretty image ☻

The clitoris is pure in purpose. It is the only organ in the body designed purely for pleasure. The clitoris is simply a bundle of nerves: 8000 nerve fibres, to be precise. That’s a higher concentration of nerve fibres that is found anywhere else in the body, including the fingertips, lips, and tongue, and it is twice the number in the penis. Who needs a handgun when you’ve got a semiautomatic.

~ Natalie Angier 

13 hours ago, Mimy said:

The clitoris is pure in purpose. It is the only organ in the body designed purely for pleasure. The clitoris is simply a bundle of nerves: 8000 nerve fibres, to be precise. That’s a higher concentration of nerve fibres that is found anywhere else in the body, including the fingertips, lips, and tongue, and it is twice the number in the penis. Who needs a handgun when you’ve got a semiautomatic.

~ Natalie Angier 

I worship it 😀

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Get off my song.

Hahahahahaha... mine is from the hymn book. Same lyrics, I only added in a few more words replacing ileke idi with 'royal majesty' ☻😇