Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I Am a wandering soul..I have come to accept That.

In the words of someone who described what its like to be a wandering soul "it is hard to explain to someone who doesn't see the world how you do in the way you do.Mundane and material things don't impress us.people trying to impress us don't impress us.Money is a necessary evil not something we live for. We need to be surrounded by love and warmth, growth and good. We know there is nothing better than a genuine laugh or a heartfelt hug. We are moved by the story tellers, the dreamers, the drifters.people whose life is different from ours and we can learn from. We are drawn to new surroundings and unique experiences. We fall in love with so many things sometimes it is hard to keep track. We love love. We love different. We love doing things that terrify us a little because we know those are the moments we grow. We love looking back and seeing that we have accomplished what we never thought we could, things we never thought were even a possibility. We leap before we look sometimes.

we fall, but we rise. our faith has been tested but it always remains. Life to us is in the moments, it is in finding the next Adventure. It is setting our feet on New sands. Its is laughing with a group of strangers, singing words to songs we don't know. It is kissing a cute stranger under the stars, waving at a baby we pass on the street, helping someone who cannot repay us. It is the feeling that right now there is no better time to do what we have always wanted to do, so why not do it?"

Quite profound... wow!

My cousin laughter deterred me from giving that embittered troll a piece of my mind. I felt weak, so powerless, I didn't retaliate.  I would have given him a gulp of his own bitter medicine that'd make him commit suicide before the end of this year; So, in his next life, he'd know, there are certain people on the internet:  you dare not randomly walk into emails/DMs and say hurtful things to because of an opinion they aired...

This holidays should be over already.. It's making me loose my sense of person.

46 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

In the words of someone who described what its like to be a wandering soul "it is hard to explain to someone who doesn't see the world how you do in the way you do.Mundane and material things don't impress us.people trying to impress us don't impress us.Money is a necessary evil not something we live for. We need to be surrounded by love and warmth, growth and good. We know there is nothing better than a genuine laugh or a heartfelt hug. We are moved by the story tellers, the dreamers, the drifters.people whose life is different from ours and we can learn from. We are drawn to new surroundings and unique experiences. We fall in love with so many things sometimes it is hard to keep track. We love love. We love different. We love doing things that terrify us a little because we know those are the moments we grow. We love looking back and seeing that we have accomplished what we never thought we could, things we never thought were even a possibility. We leap before we look sometimes.

we fall, but we rise. our faith has been tested but it always remains. Life to us is in the moments, it is in finding the next Adventure. It is setting our feet on New sands. Its is laughing with a group of strangers, singing words to songs we don't know. It is kissing a cute stranger under the stars, waving at a baby we pass on the street, helping someone who cannot repay us. It is the feeling that right now there is no better time to do what we have always wanted to do, so why not do it?"

@Txunamy when is your birthday. I want to wish you a happy birthday😁

Thanks for sharing this. I enjoyed reading it.

• Moderators
Just now, RayBlac said:

Hahahahaha. Me too. I want to wish you a haPpy birthday. 😁😁

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Me too. I want to wish you a haPpy birthday. 😁😁

Hahahaha 😄

Do you want to wish me a happy birthday or is it Txunamy?

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Hahahaha 😄

Do you want to wish me a happy birthday or is it Txunamy?

Hahahahaha. Okay okay... add yours too 😁🙄

3 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Anytime Ray Ray.. Thanks for reading through. Would let you know The date😉

• Thanks 1

I just found out that the babe I've been crushing on (hard) for 5 years is in a relationship with a guy and yet she's still behaving like she likes me 😥. I'm not even going to bother telling her I like her. It hurts so much, there's a sense of relief though. 

At the mall shopping for toiletries, I looked up and locked eyes with one cute lady staring at me. Then she smiled and looked away. Mehn e sweet me die! I smiled back. Just as I was deciding on either staying longer on the aisle hoping she will walk up to me, the guy she's with showed and whisked her away. 

Such evilness. Men are scum 😏😏

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Mimy said:

Such evilness. Men are scum 😏😏

Hahahahaha. The man was probably thinking the same of you 🙄

10 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. The man was probably thinking the same of you 🙄

😂 😂 Aswear it's almost as if the guy knew what I was up to. Nonsense and killjoy

I'm taking my sis to the local drag show tonight. I hope she doesn't shake salt in my game as usual by telling the girls hitting on her that we're a couple.

"You're the elder one so you should do these things."

Do you even listen to yourself when you talk, this child! If I say you're useless, some would think I'm taking things too far. You only think about yourself. What you want without even making any contributions whatsoever.

Sometimes I wonder if this is the way she feels about me too. Am I useless to you just because I'm not who you expect me to be? That I don't reflect you?

God!!!!!! I'm so angry!!!! ...and sad. I'm having a Prince Zuko moment. I need an Uncle Iroh right now😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, RayBlac said:

Do you even listen to yourself when you talk, this child! If I say you're useless, some would think I'm taking things too far. You only think about yourself. What you want without even making any contributions whatsoever.

Sometimes I wonder if this is the way she feels about me too. Am I useless to you just because I'm not who you expect me to be? That I don't reflect you?

God!!!!!! I'm so angry!!!! ...and sad. I'm having a Prince Zuko moment. I need an Uncle Iroh right now😭😭😭😭😭😭

Hugs Ray... xx

Words said out of anger shouldn't be given further thought to. They are just that -words. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Inhale and Exhale Ray Ray..

• Thanks 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Diff said:

it's been SO long since I've been here. I feel like a new member all over again. hehe.

Lol. Welcome back

On 12/26/2018 at 11:55 AM, Txunamy said:

I can so relate! Really Profound 

10 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Bird Box is a 5/10, at best, a 6. I don’t get the hype 🤷🏾‍♀️

Awesome. Now i know not to download it. Twitter almost fooled me.