Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Gist And Small Talk Thread

VINA

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

People come in here and learn how to disagree to agree, @Blakky and @Hawken be giving all you aggressives some tutorials but you no go learn 

Lol i'm not arand ohh

35 minutes ago, Blakky said:

Lmao! And I would probably be your good friend. It's a smart decision to befriend a "small girl with a big god." You get to enjoy lots of goodies and things daddy bought without having to work the same way for it. #sense no go kill me.

Until i pimp you 🤣

Guys, please try Milanos sharwama. They are by Ebeano Supermarket Lekki Phase 1.

They have the best sharwama ever!!! I'm in heaven just thinking about it!

• 2 weeks later...

So if you are that Nigerian lesbian couple that had an engagement party last year December at Lagos, and you baked a rainbow cake and invited friends to celebrate with y'all.

I want to say that you are my best couple of 2018 and it's sad that I never get to meet couples like you for real but still, I am overwhelmed on your behalf.

You guys looked so yummy and Happy together and you also have amazing friends and support.

Stay together, and if you could get engaged, I know there would be a wedding so I wish you all the best..

2 hours ago, Blakky said:

So if you are that Nigerian lesbian couple that had an engagement party last year December at Lagos, and you baked a rainbow cake and invited friends to celebrate with y'all.

I want to say that you are my best couple of 2018 and it's sad that I never get to meet couples like you for real but still, I am overwhelmed on your behalf.

You guys looked so yummy and Happy together and you also have amazing friends and support.

Stay together, and if you could get engaged, I know there would be a wedding so I wish you all the best..

Goal..

Minus the rainbow cake.

@Emem is  this the Emem I know??? Please if it is, get back to me. I'm legit emotional and hyped just thinking it could be you... If you used to know a Vina then please reply 😫😥😭😭😭😭

47 minutes ago, Michelle said:

What's wrong with rainbow cake?

Too ordinary For me..

i know the significance of the rainbow, don't want it in my cake. Lol

• Haha 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Who else is following this asiwaju saga on Twitter? 😂 😂 

Don't judge me 🙈 I'm not on twitter. Lol. Is this Tinubu's asiwaju? 

59 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Who else is following this asiwaju saga on Twitter? 😂 😂 

I saw the name yesterday but wasn’t sure why it was trending and didn’t bother to check lol

29 minutes ago, kimi said:

Don't judge me 🙈 I'm not on twitter. Lol. Is this Tinubu's asiwaju? 

No not that one. Though this Asiwaju is a politician too

34 minutes ago, Damiee said:

I saw the name yesterday but wasn’t sure why it was trending and didn’t bother to check lol

Dude claim to be blackmailed when a slay queen alleged that he raped her. He went on a posting spree on twitter, posting all the nudes of girls he meet on Twitter. He broke the internet yesterday with the video of himself receiving anallingus from the said slay queen. A very shocking something 😱

Knowing how straight dudes are fond of always covering their asses with the blood of Zachariah. 

It seems dude doesn't want to go down alone. He's on a mission of dragging all the girls he Fvcked with him. 

36 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Dude claim to be blackmailed when a slay queen alleged that he raped her. He went on a posting spree on twitter, posting all the nudes of girls he meet on Twitter. He broke the internet yesterday with the video of himself receiving anallingus from the said slay queen. A very shocking something 😱

Knowing how straight dudes are fond of always covering their asses with the blood of Zachariah. 

It seems dude doesn't want to go down alone. He's on a mission of dragging all the girls he Fvcked with him. 

Lol wait what?! Smh. Lol Nigerian twitter lives for this kind of gist. No wonder he is still trending. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Mimy said:

🙈🙉🙊 lool

• Haha 1