Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Gist And Small Talk Thread

VINA

13 minutes ago, Hawken said:

You guys have to watch "Money Heist" pleaseeeeee 😂😂😂

Hian! Na by force? Oya tell me it's not a one season wonder.

32 minutes ago, Blakky said:

Hian! Na by force? Oya tell me it's not a one season wonder.

I can't say that oh 😆 because I'm in episode 7 season one. But so far so good, its looking good.

You guys 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 if you like comedy, watch "Hot In Cleveland". Its so hilarious 😀😀😀

Download season 1-4 at the same time. If you download and don't like it after season 1, tell me, I'll owe you "something" 😀😀

I pity my wife and guests on my wedding day.

I'm going to pull out the big guns and write a wedding vow and toast that would leave everyone in tears and wanting to fall in love. 

I always just know the right things to say.

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

You guys 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒 if you like comedy, watch "Hot In Cleveland". Its so hilarious 😀😀😀

Download season 1-4 at the same time. If you download and don't like it after season 1, tell me, I'll owe you "something" 😀😀

Are you just seeing hot in Cleveland? It haff 'teyed' nau. Hilarious no doubt.

4 hours ago, Hawken said:

You guys have to watch "Money Heist" pleaseeeeee 😂😂😂

Is it the spanish one? Where they planned to rob a bank or something? Got it but stopped midway at episode one.

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Are you just seeing hot in Cleveland? It haff 'teyed' nau. Hilarious no doubt.

Nopes, I'm not just seeing it. But I rewatch some episodes at least once a week. Its my goto my guaranteed laughs 😀

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Is it the spanish one? Where they planned to rob a bank or something? Got it but stopped midway at episode one.

Yups, same one. Got it with English audio and subtitles though. You should pick up from where you stopped, Its good stuff.

12 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Nopes, I'm not just seeing it. But I rewatch some episodes at least once a week. Its my goto my guaranteed laughs 😀

Yups, same one. Got it with English audio and subtitles though. You should pick up from where you stopped, Its good stuff.

👍

Now I'm conflicted. I just finished how to get away with murder and let's just say there's a void to be filled. 

So hot in Cleveland or money heist? Which to start?

26 minutes ago, Blakky said:

Now I'm conflicted. I just finished how to get away with murder and let's just say there's a void to be filled. 

So hot in Cleveland or money heist? Which to start?

Hot in Cleveland if you want laughs, which you should after watching HTGAWM. Money heist if you want something serious 😀😀

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Hot in Cleveland if you want laughs, which you should after watching HTGAWM. Money heist if you want something serious 😀😀

Toh. Thanks. Make I cool down with the laughs first.

• Upvote 1

Logo Benz by olamide. Utter crap.

I'm so happy I don't even have any of his songs on my phone, I for vex delete all now now.

Had the guts to put a female underwear on the Benz logo for his song art work. What is even wrong with these people? Our kids will grow up singing these songs?? 

It doesn't bother anyone that our reputation as a country is crap internationally?

That's how the other one thought "see Mary, see Jesus" is a cool thing to sing about. You won't hear them ban all these ones o. Tueeehhh!

I'm inclined to believe that particular song, the one with the blood money lyric was intentional.

There's an 18 year old in my area with a mad Benz and a house on the island. His parents live here. When he comes around, grown ass men hail him. He's 18! Even if he did fraud, no way at 18 did his fraud pay him like that. Something else dey follow. And I think thats the point of the song.

These men, young and old are preying on innocent girls in other to live the luxurious lifestyle. Its the reality of the thing, somebody needed to say it. Maybe the girls on the streets would listen now. Compared to what these boys are doing for money nowadays, fraud is child's play. @Blakky

There is a better way to say it. The truth is, this is olamide, he's had one meaningless song hyping drugs after another. Shakiti Bobo, etc are all songs that glorify the use of drugs and these youngsters think it's cool because olamide is hailing it.

That song no matter it's intentions can easily be misconstrued, watch yahu boys and ritualist sing that part boldly at clubs when it comes on with their bottles of ace raised in the air. Olamide's morals has been questioned a lot of times and if you are creating awareness then come out boldly and do so not this nonsense. It dry and badly written.

We appreciate and understood the guy that sang "this is America" that is art. 

These musicians prey on the street guys, the agbero's, the yahu boys who hype their music. I once went to one jungle at ebute metta and it was a whole hub or market dealing with drugs and mixtures, from tea to skushies, to tablets and these musics blaring from the speakers and in a flash I saw the youth in a mess. Young boys and girls, dancing wildly, passing out high and wasted and we have these yeyebrities to blame for half of it. @Hawken

I totally agree he could have said it better. I hate to say this but I suppose he doesnt want to bite the hands that fed/feeds him.

He is from the street and the street made him. If he outrightly comes out and says what you niggas are doing is bad , girls be careful, he would lose his street cred. He would be denounced. Nobody on the street would hype the song and other subsequent songs.

This is someone that encouraged rape in one of his songs. But his personality outside of music is quite different

I honestly can't say what's going on with him but Olamide doesn't need to do blood money to make money. The words have been said, people need to listen. It is easier to teach people to protect themselves from thieves than to teach thieves not to steal. Women need to be careful.

My own though is why is it only women these bastard boys like to use? Other men no get destiny/body parts? Can't they use them too?

The moral decay in our society is unquantifiable but last last every man for himself. You gats chop first before you fight social vices.

@Blakky

And I wouldn't blame the yeyebrities (😂) for our drug problem. How about places in the north where songs like Olamides are not allowed? The still abuse drugs there.

I really Dont get the drug problem we have in Nigeria...

@Hawken seriously at this point ehn, I can't differentiate olamide's music from his personality. They all look rotten to me. He needs to do better.

Why them no go use girls? Lool. Sometimes I just want to kneel and do all night Thanksgiving because I'm gay. These girls are not smart or safety conscious at all. According to me Edo people, them dey loose guard. 

I agree that the northern drug problem is on a class of it's own but trust me, many have been influenced by lyrics from bad boys who sing about the feeling of being high. Music is very deep, and everyone wants to do what they see on TV. I'm not entirely blaming the yeyebrities but they have a part to play o. 

38 minutes ago, Blakky said:

@Hawken

Why them no go use girls? Lool. Sometimes I just want to kneel and do all night Thanksgiving because I'm gay. These girls are not smart or safety conscious at all. According to me Edo people, them dey loose guard.

I thank God a lot that I'm gay 😂

Mostly anytime I see some nonsense on social media. I'm always there like "phew, thank God that'll never be me" 😂

Plus if I was straight with my current mentality, I would be very high maintainance 😆 , probably even be a high class #smallgirlwithbigGod 😂

Phew, thank God I'm gay.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Plus if I was straight with my current mentality, I would be very high maintainance 😆 , probably even be a high class #smallgirlwithbigGod 

Lmao! And I would probably be your good friend. It's a smart decision to befriend a "small girl with a big god." You get to enjoy lots of goodies and things daddy bought without having to work the same way for it. #sense no go kill me.

57 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

People come in here and learn how to disagree to agree, @Blakky and @Hawken be giving all you aggressives some tutorials but you no go learn 

Lmao. Chaz won find trouble, I no dey eh..