Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

The Gist And Small Talk Thread

VINA

1 hour ago, Blakky said:

Lmao. Which kind face be this?🤣🤣🤣

When you are just 3 months old but your mum is already telling you how she can't wait for you to grow so you can start to wash plate 😂

1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

The Baby simply can't be bothered..🤣

No, this baby is stressed 😆 this baby is thinking about his life 😂

34 minutes ago, Hawken said:

No, this baby is stressed 😆 this baby is thinking about his life 😂

Hahahaha! Right? More like the Baby was disappointed in whatever country he was born in..if he was born in Nigeria, i bet in his head he was like 'shey na like this we go dey dey'?

42 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahaha! Right? More like the Baby was disappointed in whatever country he was born in..if he was born in Nigeria, i bet in his head he was like 'shey na like this we go dey dey'?

🤣🤣

15 hours ago, Mimy said:

@scarlet, did you follow #NGcandidates interview with Kadaria struggling and grabbing at straws while Atiku and Obi served it hot 🔥

Of course you won't call me out on this. 😏

Unfortunately I left work pretty late yesterday and was unable to keep up. E pain me.  Followed it abit on twitter sha. Heard obi was just spitting out fire of lies... And he did most of the talking yesterday, true? I am not surprised though.

3 hours ago, scarlet said:

Unfortunately I left work pretty late yesterday and was unable to keep up. E pain me.  Followed it abit on twitter sha. Heard obi was just spitting out fire of lies... And he did most of the talking yesterday, true? I am not surprised though.

Well you heard wrong. They both killed it. Inspite Kadaria being a pain in the ass. Why not just try watching the interview before passing judgment on it.

I don't know why you're trying so hard in finding faults with Atikuobi. Those motivational speakers cum politicians that you are rooting for aren't even any close better but just some bunch of thirsty ass bitches lurking to cart away with donations and some ministerial appointments. 

I Just saw a picture of a lady who was murdered in one Hotel room. And to think it was someone she went to see, and maybe was intimate with, someone she called friend at some point, someone she trusted, that did that to Her. Christ! 

We live in a wicked wicked world. I never look at graphic pics or watch videos, i just scroll past it. But this pic i saw was just, Bam! In my face. I wish i can unsee,what i saw, But i can't..

'Twas a very very very Gory sight.

Like if i have one wish, its that evil people and murderers cease to exist in the world. Why can't everyone just be good, kind, and Harmless?

48 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Why can't everyone just be good, kind, and Harmless?

Its not natural and society is failing at conditioning people to be good.

Oh Lord in Heaven! Pls come and rescue your children. If you see the massive crowd at Big brother naija Auditions ehn. The inside and outside was jampacked. Some people fainted, i heard some people slept at the audition venue.

The struggle for fame and fortune is real.. I wish Everyone the best of Luck.

25million(or more this year) is a lotta money, and i would understand why people would want to 'Die there' so to speak.

But by God, if you lose your life in the quest for fame and fortune 'wetin you gain'?

I know i had hitherto said i would not vote for anyone, but after seeing the crowd, i guess i might want to try voting even though i know i would just be enriching the sponsors at the end of the day.. I'll see you all at the voting end of the spectrum, all things being equal.

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Like if i have one wish, its that evil people and murderers cease to exist in the world. Why can't everyone just be good, kind, and Harmless?

It's arguably believed human first instincts, tend to lead to cooperation rather than selfishness. Being good comes more naturally than evil. 

15 hours ago, Mimy said:

Well you heard wrong. They both killed it. Inspite Kadaria being a pain in the ass. Why not just try watching the interview before passing judgment on it.

I don't know why you're trying so hard in finding faults with Atikuobi. Those motivational speakers cum politicians that you are rooting for aren't even any close better but just some bunch of thirsty ass bitches lurking to cart away with donations and some ministerial appointments. 

See, I don't have strength for banter, cos its pointless, you've already being Atikulated. But I want you to have this in mind, 20 years of PDP (16years) and APC (4years) has only led Nigeria to become the  poverty capital of the world. With massive unemployment, Did you see the crowds that showed up for BBN2019 Auditions? Its disheartening to say the lest.  This is to show you the extent at which unemployment has eaten deep into our economy. High inflation nko? We shouldn't talk about insecurity.. Nor corruption and hopelessness induced hunger pervading the land.

I am just speechless and shocked knowing fully you are aware of all of this and still rooting for PDP.

Done with this conversation biko. There's no point. Saving my energy for tomorrow's run

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

It's arguably believed human first instincts, tend to lead to cooperation rather than selfishness. Being good comes more naturally than evil. 

True.

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Kimi of 2015/2016 was something special 🤣

Now shes all archbishop this, archbishop that 😔

Hahahahaha... the evolution of woman 😁

I had such a weird sense of humor in 2015, wth happened to my sense of hum-

Ahh, i remember now, the monthly allowance stopped coming..

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Kimi of 2015/2016 was something special 🤣

Now shes all archbishop this, archbishop that 😔

I thought I was the only one that noticed. Whenever an old post get resurrected and I saw kimi's post, I go like: hmmmmn girl was on fire back then. 

@kimi, what really happened? 😂 

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I thought I was the only one that noticed. Whenever an old post get resurrected and I saw kimi's post, I go like: hmmmmn girl was on fire back then. 

Hahahahaha... I got called into holy service 🙄 :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1:. Lol. Still got humour but it's of a different type now 😢. I honestly don't know... different crowd, different vibe, it was a blend of several things I guess. Then I evolved. Hahaha 

Just now, Mimy said:

She's saying she has grown 😣

Meanwhile, random, where is @Farida ?