Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

Alex won about 1million. With 500k for mum and dano kitchen.

tobi won about 3million.

well, my boy miracle won everything, love included.

guess who left the show empty handed, with lots of enemies and angry fans waiting on her ig to tell her the story of her life.

team miracle, best team ever, i hope we stan for the same hm next year. We stayed winning from day one...

• Like 1
Just now, vina said:

Alex won about 1million. With 500k for mum and dano kitchen.

tobi won about 3million.

well, my boy miracle won everything, love included.

guess who left the show empty handed, with lots of enemies and angry fans waiting on her ig to tell her the story of her life.

team miracle, best team ever, i hope we stan for the same hm next year. We stayed winning from day one...

I know there was no way she was going to win..😞😁

I am for the WinningTeam👌

Just now, Calllaris said:

Hey DBS. its a party at my end too

Enjoy

You guys did just great! At least Tobi left! She is one strong woman I must confess!

We no dey make mouth, best team ever. We lowkey just vote and let the other fans drag themselves.

best team ever. See the hug ToRaLex gave eachother, while the red wearing cruella stayed looking.

when team cee c decide to start a gofundme account for their king, i promise to drop a penny. She really does need to see a shrink.

2 minutes ago, kimi said:

Indeed we are. I would love to see a woman win someday. 

Is it about a woman winning, or the best person winning? Lets hope for the real strong women to audition next season.

give the boys a run for their money. I don't support mediocrity in the name of gender equality. 

• Moderators
Just now, vina said:

Is it about a woman winning, or the best person winning? Lets hope for the real strong women to audition next season.

give the boys a run for their money. I don't support mediocrity in the name of gender equality. 

Looool. Don't quote me out of context ma'am ☺

41 minutes ago, vina said:

We no dey make mouth, best team ever. We lowkey just vote and let the other fans drag themselves.

best team ever. See the hug ToRaLex gave eachother, while the red wearing cruella stayed looking.

when team cee c decide to start a gofundme account for their king, i promise to drop a penny. She really does need to see a shrink.

Bless you.

Tobi is a winner, all day everyday! 

I'm legit happy for miracle..☺ 

#Toracle#

Tobi, my star boy.. 

My personal 'gossip'

The realest man in the house..

#Tobifiedalldayeveryday#

#RichkidsofLagos#

#Richkidsoflagosisland#

I'll be seeing you around, G.

Lmao 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 if to say all these people go release account balance in a year or two make we see.

I stand against violence. It is enough that cee c didnt win. That is her punishment for being nasty.

Going the extra mile to wait for her at the airport to boo, jeer, and hurl insults at her was totally uncalled for. She killed nobody.

i even heard she was physically attacked. Not nice at all and i hope that it is not true tho.

cee c stay strong.Don't let them break you. 

People are usually worse than the people they slander and drag.

f***king pathetic, tueh.

Meanwhile, how do people leave their homes and jobs to go and wait for people(strangers) at the airport? This is all Buharis fault tbh.

8 minutes ago, Hawken said:

People are usually worse than the people they slander and drag.

f***king pathetic, tueh.

Meanwhile, how do people leave their homes and jobs to go and wait for people(strangers) at the airport? This is all Buharis fault tbh.

Haha, no wonder the guy tagged the youths "lazy"