Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

On Sun Mar 18 2018 at 10:48 PM, Ivyy said:

this big brother is whack! 

The show is whack. This year's show is one kain, compared to the one of T-boss and Efe. Una wey dey watch the show dey try sha! 

(Teddy A to rico)

Teddy A : Are you telling me that people like Nina and cee c more than bam bam? I don't want to believe that shii bro.

Rico (looks lost) 

17 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Bam bam was evicted immediately after the party. No one saw it coming, not even we the viewers.

Big brother just pulled the rug from under our feet like that, wham!

Oh wow.. So thats why Teddy A was crying lowkey cry in his full regalia? LOL

I saw a pic.

42 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Oh wow.. So thats why Teddy A was crying lowkey cry in his full regalia? LOL

I saw a pic.

Yeah.. ☺ 

His feelings were genuine cos he didn't see it coming. 

And it's a wrap for bam bam and Teddy A.. 

Bam bam and Teddy A eviction reminds me of LKT(uganda) and Koketso(south Africa)  eviction in Big brother Africa(the chase) 

First it was Abby(south Africa) and Gaetano(uganda)

Then munya(zimbabwe) and Lucille(Namibia)

Then,Kevin chuwang pam(Nigeria) and Elizabeth(tanzania) eviction(They are married now Btw) 

Then we had Quin(south Africa) and jenifer(mozambique)

Pokello(Zimbabwe) and Elikem(Ghana)

And a couple I can't remember now. 

So its safe to say that Big brother naija or even Big brother Africa at large does not favour Romantic relationships..

4 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

And it's a wrap for bam bam and Teddy A.. 

Bam bam and Teddy A eviction reminds me of LKT(uganda) and Koketso(south Africa)  eviction in Big brother Africa(the chase) 

First it was Abby(south Africa) and Gaetano(uganda)

Then munya(zimbabwe) and Lucille(Namibia)

Then,Kevin chuwang pam(Nigeria) and Elizabeth(tanzania) eviction(They are married now Btw) 

Then we had Quin(south Africa) and jenifer(mozambique)

Pokello(Zimbabwe) and Elikem(Ghana)

And a couple I can't remember now. 

So its safe to say that Big brother naija or even Big brother Africa at large does not favour Romantic relationships..

And I forgot about cleo(zambia) and Hakeem(zimbabwe)

And also, o'neal(zimbabwe) and feza(Tanzania)

5 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Not fair Hawk.. 

😔 

LMAO is life fair? Mans came, engaged and flexed with a fine woman and is still in the running for 45M. He has nothing to cry about plix. He is already a winner :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

1 minute ago, Hawken said:

LMAO is life fair? Mans came, engaged and flexed with a fine woman and is still in the running for 45M. He has nothing to cry about plix. He is already a winner :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1:

Teddy has been Evicted...

See why life is not fair? I mean, if life were fair, we wouldnt  have dark people now, would we? ☺ 

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Teddy has been Evicted...

See why life is not fair? I mean, if life were fair, we wouldnt  have dark people now, would we? ☺ 

LMAOO life is fair after all! Life was touched by all those tears he shed and decided to send him after her so their love would have a fighting chance kikikikikikikikikikiki

9 hours ago, Hawken said:

LMAOO life is fair after all! Life was touched by all those tears he shed and decided to send him after her so their love would have a fighting chance kikikikikikikikikikiki

😁 

I swear, that's the sweetest love story ever. 

4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

😁 

I swear, that's the sweetest love story ever. 

Do they really want to disqualify Cee C because she changed cloth? Were the house mates told never to alter the attires given to them?

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Do they really want to disqualify Cee C because she changed cloth? Were the house mates told never to alter the attires given to them?

Cece got off with just a little warning from biggie. I think people were calling for her head because of her rude comments while altering the outfit. 

Cee c is just a spoilt brat. 

12 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Cece got off with just a little warning from biggie. I think people were calling for her head because of her rude comments while altering the outfit. 

Lmao 😂 people are saying its ojoro that they should have disqualified her. Personally I hope she wins 😂 so she will drag all of you on social media 😭

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lmao 😂 people are saying its ojoro that they should have disqualified her. Personally I hope she wins 😂 so she will drag all of you on social media 😭

Major ojoro. 

If it were someone else, he would have given the person a strike. 

I wasn't calling for cee c's disqualification, that is too extreme. Her stay in the house shouldn't come to an abrupt end over altering a dress. Two strikes would have done it. 

Well, they are lucky I am not a fan of this season. I would have been carrying a placard by now. 

People are waiting for the mango tree lawyer on social media. ☺ 

15 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Well, they are lucky I am not a fan of this season. I would have been carrying a placard by now. 

😂

• Administrators
On 4/2/2018 at 11:45 AM, Ivyy said:

Lol. I agree with Daddy Freeze below. The outfit was not nice let's be honest.

Freeze takes side with Cee-C following the BBNaija traditional attire saga

• Administrators
16 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Major ojoro. 

If it were someone else, he would have given the person a strike. 

I wasn't calling for cee c's disqualification, that is too extreme. Her stay in the house shouldn't come to an abrupt end over altering a dress. Two strikes would have done it. 

Lol. I don't see anything wrong in her deciding not wear the ojuju outfit. Besides, Biggie warned Miracle and Tobi because they also did the same thing.

People are just being too sentimental because it is Cee-C. 

Cee-C for the money! 

• Administrators
On 4/1/2018 at 7:13 AM, Ivyy said:

(Teddy A to rico)

Teddy A : Are you telling me that people like Nina and cee c more than bam bam? I don't want to believe that shii bro.

Rico (looks lost) 

Lol. I felt that was too cocky of him. 

7 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol. I agree with Daddy Freeze below. The outfit was not nice let's be honest.

Freeze takes side with Cee-C following the BBNaija traditional attire saga

She doesn't have to like the outfit, it doesn't have to sit well on her, all she needed to do was model the outfit for payport for two hours. Just for the party. Is that too much to do for the sponsors of a show? Nothing like bullying there. 

And not only did she alter the dress, she did so, accompanied by rude comments. 

She kept saying 'I'm igbo and not calabar or akwaibom' oshey, igbo girl!  Tobi wore an akwaibom attire, teddy wore an igbo attire, Rico was dress as a Yoruba, Antonio as Fulani and so on.. 

Cee c is plain Rude. 

7 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol. I don't see anything wrong in her deciding not wear the ojuju outfit. Besides, Biggie warned Miracle and Tobi because they also did the same thing.

People are just being too sentimental because it is Cee-C. 

Cee-C for the money! 

If your cee c wins the money and comes on here to trade insults everyday, don't ask her to be civil oo. 😁 

7 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Lol. I felt that was too cocky of him. 

Teddy  has seen the light now that he knows that people prefer Nina and cee c over him. 

Moral of the story:All men are equal. 

Levels attained doesn't make you any better than someone still climbing up. What took A years to achieve, B can achieve it in minutes. Isn't it pure folly to then look down on someone? 

When life is over, everyone goes Six feet below.