Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

You have that dire need to apologise only when you are wrong and that's exactly what Alex has been all along and towards CeeC.

But this isn't a time for distractions, its only a game

And thank you Alex for giving your fans a great reason to apologise too, to Ceec, with some of your due votes.

#takingnoprisoners

16 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

maybe because you kept hearing cee-cee everywhere.. 😆

She's the only one I know in that house now, am even hoping she wins.. and I know nada about her..

Just that many people keep talking bad about her and am even beginning to pity her.. 

Understandably.. She's loved by all the housemaates too.  . 

Unfortunately, they are vying for same thing

Ps; Alex said she can't handle the money. And will give it to Leo should she win. So no need to win it.

And cee c has been issued another strike again. If it wasn't for the reset, she would have been disqualified today. 

That girl is just set in her ways. Can Sunday come already? 

Its between Miracle and Tobi though. That's for sure.

Nina took herself out the moment she slept with Miracle.

Cee C.. well, Cee C is Cee C :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: moreover, she has already won herself a price in Small Doctor :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: nigga is actively campaigning for her on IG. Talking about "look beyond her flaws". Too bad Nigerians are short sighted :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: we nor dey like to look far.

59 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Its between Miracle and Tobi though. That's for sure.

Nina took herself out the moment she slept with Miracle.

Cee C.. well, Cee C is Cee C :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: moreover, she has already won herself a price in Small Doctor :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: nigga is actively campaigning for her on IG. Talking about "look beyond her flaws". Too bad Nigerians are short sighted :597f83a445cb9_tw_joy1: we nor dey like to look far.

Cee c fans have taken a step back after her raving rage yesterday. I didn't hear cee c for the money from her fans on social media today. 😁 

Anyway, she has cleared the road for my star boy Tobi. yeah, I caught the Tobi bug yesterday. Very infectious. ☺ 

Hawk, you said cee c for the money what changed? 😁 You best remain Loyal, cos she might just clinch the prize. It ain't over till its over. 

I stand against every form of violence.

Some times I would rather you just beat me and get it over with than to hurl words at me that could damage me forever.

Insulting people is not cool, looking down on others is not cool, just because a relationship doesn't work, does not mean we should descend to hate..

I love Cynthia but she needs to know that it is not cool to be angry and bitter all the time.

I noticed today how lean and washed out she looks. Phew!! Cynthia, you need to learn to chill. 19 people and you couldn't find an ally in even half a person???? Like big brother said to you yesterday, maybe you need to look inwards and really ask yourself some questions. 

18 minutes ago, vina said:

I stand against every form of violence.

Some times I would rather you just beat me and get it over with than to hurl words at me that could damage me forever.

Insulting people is not cool, looking down on others is not cool, just because a relationship doesn't work, does not mean we should descend to hate..

I love Cynthia but she needs to know that it is not cool to be angry and bitter all the time.

I noticed today how lean and washed out she looks. Phew!! Cynthia, you need to learn to chill. 19 people and you couldn't find an ally in even half a person???? Like big brother said to you yesterday, maybe you need to look inwards and really ask yourself some questions. 

I swear, she needs to learn that no man is an island. We all need people to thrive in this world..

She said it so many times that she feels empty and lonely, and one would think she would at least make efforts to change that. 

I have said it here many times, a part of me likes cee c, or maybe it's pity I feel for her, I don't know. And because I like her, I would want her to be a better person. 

Bless Nina for being there for here. I don't like to watch anyone feel miserable. 

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Cee c fans have taken a step back after her raving rage yesterday.

Anyway, she has cleared the road for my star boy Tobi.

Oh she flipped out again?? 😂😂 eyaa poor girl. The pressure of been so close to the end and the fear of the kind of reception she'll get when she comes out is probably getting to her.

I Stan for Cee C because 1) the girl is fine abeg. I like fine girls 😥 2) she was getting too much heat and even from people that are just as bad or probably worse sef. See, Nigerians and hypocrisy are 4&6.

As for Tobi, I would rather he wins. Nigga is fine! 😜

21 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Oh she flipped out again?? 😂😂 eyaa poor girl. The pressure of been so close to the end and the fear of the kind of reception she'll get when she comes out is probably getting to her.

I Stan for Cee C because 1) the girl is fine abeg. I like fine girls 😥 2) she was getting too much heat and even from people that are just as bad or probably worse sef. See, Nigerians and hypocrisy are 4&6.

As for Tobi, I would rather he wins. Nigga is fine! 😜

Hawk.. ☺ 

With the way people, esp celebs,  are going about giving their kids unique names these days, hawk is looking like a fine name for my baby.. 

And I like Ethan Hawke...but without the 'E' though. 

Anyway, I stray... 

Hawken, leave Tobi for me mbok.. Stay with cee c oo..  

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hawk.. ☺ 

With the way people, esp celebs,  are going about giving their kids unique names these days, hawk is looking like a fine name for my baby.. 

And I like Ethan Hawke...but without the 'E' though. 

Anyway, I stray... 

Hawken, leave Tobi for me mbok.. Stay with cee c oo..  

If you can steal my name, I'm sure you can share Tobi :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

If you can steal my name, I'm sure you can share Tobi :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

*Thinking*

No, pls I don't want your name again.. 

😁 😁 

Three days ago, I didn't care much for who wins, but now, my heart is beating all over the place for Tobi. Like, can Sunday pls come already? 

If Tobi doesn't win on Sunday, I would go into hibernation. 😁 

But, I think Tobi is a teeny weeny Yoruba demon sha.

Voting lines are closed.. 

I used to think miracle would win going by how people were chanting his name earlier on the show, but now I know Tobi is one strong contender.. 

It's sad that I joined the Tobi train late, but here I am. Better late than never. 

#Tobified#

#Tobination#

#Tolex#

#Toracle#

#Tobiasaccordingtoceec#

#Tobiforthemola#

#Tobiforthedough#

#Tobiforthepepper#

#Toabiforthecheese#

Alex and Tobi are killing it for me, for this final Saturday party.

They are the life of the house mehn.. 

Their chemistry is something else. The way they would smash when they leave the house ehn..

On 04/20/2018 at 3:25 PM, Ivyy said:

But, I think Tobi is a teeny weeny Yoruba demon sha.

Of course he is. Always knew. I wish him goodluck tonight.

Even if Cee C doesn't win, its looking unlikely, yes. But even if, I sincerely wish her goodluck in her other endeavours. Its very easy to be misunderstood amd judged mostly when every minute is spent under a magnifying glass and with commentary from people who see it merely as entertainment.

Pheww!!! Its about that time.Ain't scared. I have voted for miracle since the beginning of the show till the end but i don't mind if Tobi wins. 

If tobi was a lesbian boy, i would date him.... Chai!!! Hes the best thing to happen this season. 

Tobi will make the money in months... Dude is soooo amazing.

see how he said if Alex and leo dont work out, he will slide in. Tobo G!!!!

Alex we are paying your bride price wether you like it or not. #TeamTolex!!!

• Like 1