Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

• Moderators

Hahahaha. Truth is, I like them all. They are all there for the same reason. I respect their hustle and wish them all well. All the same, CEE-C for da money.  Hahahaha 😁

I was happy that it was Rico who left.. Not cos I don't like him, but cos I knew it was either him or Alex..

I  choose Alex over Rico, so.. I'm glad it turned out the way it did..

7 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Riggie saved Alex. Hopefully they evict 2 tomorrow.

I want to be corrupt for once and be happy that Alex was saved. Alex is the life of that house. Without Alex, the house would be dead. Thankfully,  the organisers picked up on that and did 'ojoro' by saving Alex.. But, boy! am I glad? 

I do hope they evict two or three today so we'd have five for the finale next Sunday. 

Btw, cee c has been awfully quiet this week. Seems she is exhausted from all the drama she has been stirring  for the past 9 or ten weeks? I like the new cee c. Even though she still looks angry, I like her. 

I just wish Nina would stay away from cee c.. That girl is bad news. The same Nina you called a dustbin is the same person you now turn to? Irony of life..Nina is the only person in that house that cares about cee c.. 

Cee c is such a liar. She lies about anything and everything... Tufiakwa!!

Whenever I find a reason to like her, she gives me a thousand reasons not to.. 

3k votes done and dusted for my captain. TeamFlyboy.

We die here.

The only team that stays winning since day one.

I am going to do 5k votes before Friday and then I leave the rest for God. But my Pepsi, payporte winner deserves to further his pilot training. 

#we die here.

Team Alex be like "we dye hair"

Kikikiki. Bye grannies ( Anto and  koko) tho, we won't miss y'all.

!! I so like sassy girls.. 

Just bought 10 new MTN lines. All my friends, pals and staffs are going to work for Ceec, now till Thursday, its a c-hub now, project C and we are going to the Bank!to work this

#takingnoprisoners

#nomercy

#artitude

#misunderstoodtobeunderstood

• Like 1
  • Administrators
2 hours ago, Calllaris said:

!! I so like sassy girls.. 

Just bought 10 new MTN lines. All my friends, pals and staffs are going to work for Ceec, now till Thursday, its a c-hub now, project C and we are going to the Bank!to work this

#takingnoprisoners

#nomercy

#artitude

#misunderstoodtobeunderstood

Yass @Calllaris. Big ups!

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

BTW, all you women voting for Miracle and Tobi, don't you people know what it means to be biased? 😒

I know what it means to feed a glutton dog with flesh, I can't give 45 mil to an over pompous girl who thinks everyone else is beneath her. 

• Moderators

Is CEE-C so vile or is she simply not understood or perhaps had a rough childhood? I don't watch the show. It seems a lot of people are giving the same unflattering remarks about her

57 minutes ago, kimi said:

Is CEE-C so vile or is she simply not understood or perhaps had a rough childhood? I don't watch the show. It seems a lot of people are giving the same unflattering remarks about her

More than 80% of the people who follow the show can't be wrong  and in as much as I  am of the opinion that people should support whoever they want on that show am also of the opinion that if you have to fight someone or flush another contestant to prove your point then you should step back and retrace. 

I don't care what kinda childhood she had, we're all messed up in our own different ways but when someone consistently talk others down or feel like people around him/her are less human than they are wether on a reality show or in real life I have issues supporting such individual. 

People who knew the girl before the show has same perspective as those who watch her on the show so even though I have no major favorites on the show, am not about to help a person who easily trash another win enough money to extend her tentacles of relegating others. 

If she needs therapy, that I can help her with. 

24 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

More than 80% of the people who follow the show can't be wrong  and in as much as I  am of the opinion that people should support whoever they want on that show am also of the opinion that if you have to fight someone or flush another contestant to prove your point then you should step back and retrace. 

I don't care what kinda childhood she had, we're all messed up in our own different ways but when someone consistently talk others down or feel like people around him/her are less human than they are wether on a reality show or in real life I have issues supporting such individual. 

People who knew the girl before the show has same perspective as those who watch her on the show so even though I have no major favorites on the show, am not about to help a person who easily trash another win enough money to extend her tentacles of relegating others. 

If she needs therapy, that I can help her with. 

Nice one chaz bee, nice one. 

1 hour ago, kimi said:

You should have an answer to your questions seeing as you are a fan of cee c...don't you reckon? 😁 

Yes yes yes. Cee C is this, Cee C is that. I don't watch the show but if she's so bad, how come she still has fans? And why is it always the most beautiful ones that people have a problem with? Look at Tboss, now Cee C. Its like people expect these women to be extra "humble" to make up for the fact that they are too fine.

If shes as bad as some people say, then she's shown her real colors and I think she should be respected for that at least. Afterall, nobody is perfect.

Efe won last year because "humble" and poor. But a while ago he was wilding on social media. Even via his songs. Disrespectful lout 😂 but he won because he showed Nigerians what they wanted to see.

• Like 1

Look at Delish. Drop dead gorgeous somebody. But so damn "humble" she lacked a personality. But Africa creamed for her because beautiful and "humble". Its like once you are a beautiful woman and in the public eye, then you have to sell your personality to make up for it.

Tueh.

Look at Pokello, another beauty but she was crucified because "pompous and arrogant". Allegedly

Its a pattern with Africans. I cannot takes you peoples word when its a beautiful woman being crucified.

• Like 1
  • Moderators

Hahahaha. This is getting rather interesting. I've grown to develop a soft spot for CEE-C lol. Not because I watch because I don't... but for some other reasons... Crucify me. Lol

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Hawken said:

Yes yes yes. Cee C is this, Cee C is that. I don't watch the show but if she's so bad, how come she still has fans? And why is it always the most beautiful ones that people have a problem with? Look at Tboss, now Cee C. Its like people expect these women to be extra "humble" to make up for the fact that they are too fine.

If shes as bad as some people say, then she's shown her real colors and I think she should be respected for that at least. Afterall, nobody is perfect.

Efe won last year because "humble" and poor. But a while ago he was wilding on social media. Even via his songs. Disrespectful lout 😂 but he won because he showed Nigerians what they wanted to see.

Well said @Hawken. Cee-C's authenticity is her rebellion. Unfortunately, not a lot of people understand this. She keeps flawing her flaws and keeps shining. 

Like Michelle Obama said - Women can be imperfect too and embrace it there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. #IStandwithCeeC.

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Well said @Hawken. Cee-C's authenticity is her rebellion. Unfortunately, not a lot of people understand this. She keeps flawing her flaws and keeps shining. 

Like Michelle Obama said - Women can be imperfect too and embrace it there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. #IStandwithCeeC.

#WORD

14 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. This is getting rather interesting. I've grown to develop a soft spot for CEE-C lol. Not because I watch because I don't... but for some other reasons... Crucify me. Lol

maybe because you kept hearing cee-cee everywhere.. 😆

She's the only one I know in that house now, am even hoping she wins.. and I know nada about her..

Just that many people keep talking bad about her and am even beginning to pity her..