Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

She doesn't have to like the outfit, it doesn't have to sit well on her, all she needed to do was model the outfit for payport for two hours. Just for the party. Is that too much to do for the sponsors of a show? Nothing like bullying there. 

And not only did she alter the dress, she did so, accompanied by rude comments. 

She kept saying 'I'm igbo and not calabar or akwaibom' oshey, igbo girl!  Tobi wore an akwaibom attire, teddy wore an igbo attire, Rico was dress as a Yoruba, Antonio as Fulani and so on.. 

Cee c is plain Rude. 

Agreed she didn't handle the situation well, but I wouldn't fault her for not wearing the outfit. The outfit was not nice one bit.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

If your cee c wins the money and comes on here to trade insults everyday, don't ask her to be civil oo. 😁 

That's fine. No one is perfect! Cee-C is evolving and I am happy for her.

2 hours ago, FlyJ said:

That's fine. No one is perfect! Cee-C is evolving and I am happy for her.

Okay oo. 

Cee c fans are loyal, I must give it to y'all. ☺ 

3 hours ago, FlyJ said:

Agreed she didn't handle the situation well, but I wouldn't fault her for not wearing the outfit. The outfit was not nice one bit.

Thanks for admitting that she didn't handle the situation well. 

Anyone who has eyes saw that the outfit didn't sit well on her, personally it wasn't about the outfit for me, it was just the fact that she didn't appreciate the efforts that was put in to make the dress. I know how much my local tailor bills me just for an ordinary design, talk more of that traditional outfit. 

• Administrators

C'mon you are being too sentimental. Although the outfit was given to her for free, she has the right to express her feelings. Just like paying a tailor to design an outfit for you, and then the tailor delivers something ojuju like. Will you be happy about it? Or will you thank the tailor and wear the outfit just because of the work put in? 

Sentiments aside - Cee-C is very particular about her looks and the outfit was terrible. So, she reacted based on how she felt. 

5 hours ago, FlyJ said:

C'mon you are being too sentimental. Although the outfit was given to her for free, she has the right to express her feelings. Just like paying a tailor to design an outfit for you, and then the tailor delivers something ojuju like. Will you be happy about it? Or will you thank the tailor and wear the outfit just because of the work put in? 

Sentiments aside - Cee-C is very particular about her looks and the outfit was terrible. So, she reacted based on how she felt. 

'Ojuju like' is a typical calabar attire. 

Never heard of ojuju calabar? 😁 

I'm done with cee c's matter. If she likes, let her alter her microphone by removing the orange payport pouch, it's her business. 

And no, I wasn't being sentimental, just being objective. 

We move on.. 

I wish it were possible to send a message to the housemates.. I would have sent a warning signal to Tobi and tell him to stay away from Alex. I'm afraid Alex is ruining Tobi's game and reputation. 

I wonder why Tobi is giving her that much leeway. It's okay to gossip, but where do you draw the line? Alex keeps looking for the spec in other housemates eyes, and ignores the log in her eyes. 

I can barely recognize Tobi anymore. I admire their friendship, I think it's cute, but they overstepping. 

Tobi is more exposed than Alex, he should have known better. 

BTW, after watching cee c 's diary session on Wednesday where she admitted to biggie the mistakes she made concerning Tobi, and that she takes responsibility for some, and then she went on to say that she feels empty sometimes..my heart just melted for her. 

I know it has been very toxic between her and Tobi, they have exchanged words in the heat of anger, but right now, I just hope there is a flicker of light somewhere between them. It doesn't have to be flames, just a flicker.. 

• Moderators

Bbnaija fans will soon come occupy this space 🙄☻ Lol.

Tonight will be a very interesting watch indeed. By the way girls, I have a very soft spot for CEE-C 💟 

4 minutes ago, kimi said:

Bbnaija fans will soon come occupy this space 🙄☻ Lol.

Tonight will be a very interesting watch indeed. By the way girls, I have a very soft spot for CEE-C 💟 

🤐 

11 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. I thought you said you did as well after the diary session. 

Nah, I said my heart just melted for her.. 

I've tried to like her, but I really can't stand people like her. 

Cee c is very lucky to have loyal fans y'all.. ☺ 

I want to believe the housemates we like tend to go a long way to show our own personalities.

I have nothing against Cee c but like someone said, she's fun and drama until you encounter her type in real life. How would you feel if someone like her was your friend or your boss? 

Let's call a spade a spade, cee c needs help and there is nothing to be proud of in her domineering, bullying, sadistic character.

#drops mic..

• Moderators

Hahahahaha. Interesting. I don't even watch the show but I applaud her strength and ability to stand firmly alone. Anyday, I will pick her over those who feel they could only thrive if paired with a man. 😊

Strength in putting others down? Talking down on others?

It's funny how people refuse to see anything good in women they term as "loose".

Cee c is a virgin so she's holy and pure and everything good. 

Meanwhile aunty low key admitted to dating married men and she was heard saying her body needs a certain person. She should low-key be deceiving herself. 

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. 

I need to be rescued out of here. Clearly this is one of those controversial threads 🙂

I would have loved to engage you on this subject but I'm not armed enough to. I don't watch save for a few Sunday eviction shows

15 minutes ago, vina said:

Strength in putting others down? Talking down on others?

It's funny how people refuse to see anything good in women they term as "loose".

Cee c is a virgin so she's holy and pure and everything good. 

Meanwhile aunty low key admitted to dating married men and she was heard saying her body needs a certain person. She should low-key be deceiving herself. 

Exactly! 

Even if I climb the highest mountain, I am sure I won't be able to see what it is about cee c that excites people.

Anyway, I have accepted that people are different, hence the reason why cee c has a huge fan base. 

What do I know? People thrive on, And feed off controversy. 

36 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Interesting. I don't even watch the show but I applaud her strength and ability to stand firmly alone. Anyday, I will pick her over those who feel they could only thrive if paired with a man. 😊

Cee c also felt she couldn't thrive if she wasn't paired with a man, hence the reason she stayed glued to Tobi for the first two weeks. Unfortunately the poor boy couldn't stand her erratic behavior and choose to stay away. 

Cee c's matter is always as controversial as she is. ☺ The way people cuss themselves out on social media cos of cee c is very disheartening. 

I can't wait for the show to be over in two weeks, I am tired of my friends wanting to discuss cee c with me, ayam honestly exhausted. 😢 😢 

• Moderators

Hahahahahaha. I find it all very amusing. Most entertaining is how emotional people get about the show. In my opinion, bbnaija has been a hit for this very reason. Lol

Just now, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. I find it all very amusing. Most entertaining is how emotional people get about the show. In my opinion, bbnaija has been a hit for this very reason. Lol

True.. ☺ 

More passionate people, more votes, more money for multichoice. 

12 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Exactly! 

Even if I climb the highest mountain, I am sure I won't be able to see what it is about cee c that excites people.

Anyway, I have accepted that people are different, hence the reason why cee c has a huge fan base. 

What do I know? People thrive on, And feed off controversy. 

I try not to talk about her or give any attention to her. Honestly, this is the first time I am even discussing her as a person.

I am all about focusing on the Miraculous movement... #TeamMiracool.