Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

The Da Silva name is really moving mountains..

Leo survived, and the pair of ahneka and Angel got evicted. hmmm....interesting. 

Is it safe to say cee c and Tobi are back together? That is if their open declaration of love at the live eviction is anything to go by. 

Alex is over the moon at the fact that Leo was saved. She can Now go back to her leeching mode. 

Interesting dynamics in the house though.. Today marks the start of a drama filled week. I can't wait to see how the nominations would go down tomorrow. . 

First and foremost, who would emerge the HOH?

I'll take a wild guess and say the winner would either be Tobi, miracle, Teddy, ifu, or shocker... Nina. 😁 

I'm glad ahneka and Angel  are gone . I can't even pretend not to be excited about that. They should go and turn their mummy and daddy into reality. 

I wish someone like Nina and her pair won the Pepsi thingy( for Nina's sake)  Leo doesn't need the London whatever.. He lives in jand already. He goes and comes as he wishes. I would have loved for someone who hasn't been, to go. 

none of the girl's in the show seems really classy nor ingenious but C should survive tonight. She's misunderstood but real..not much plans either from her but people do see

14 hours ago, Calllaris said:

you saw the LGB action you were seeking on the show ?

#willputuppicssoon

I didn't o. It's when I'm not watching that's when something interesting would happen. 😒

#Thanksinadvance

See ba, multichoice abi endemol, even payport should stop this Big brother Nigeria. Like, Enough is enough! 

They should just revert back to Big brother Africa..thats where all the fun and drama was. Not this child's play that has been thrust upon us. 

With Big brother Africa, you can never predict the winner till at least the final week. And even then you won't be very sure who it would be. 

But BBN? Mba. They predict the winner from day one, and once they declare the winner, everyone latches unto the person, and they keep chanting the person's name till he wins. 

Last year was Efe. This year It is Miracle the commercial pilot.

I like suspense, I like thrillers, Reason I was drawn to Big brother Africa was cos of the whole suspense. But now, Big brother Naija and Nigerians are ruining it for me.. 

Can they just give miracle the money, let's close shop and go home already? 😕

Meanwhile cee c is still a princess(Not even Queen) in her very tiny kingdom. Still tryna come up with a suitable name for her kingdom. 

Bam bam is now Queen b? Modest much? Issorai. 

Did I mention how happy I am that ahneka and Angel are gone? Yes, I am thrilled. Does that make me a bad person? I'd be glad if it does.. ☺ 

Nina Is one lucky.. *insert bad language*  I remember when she was paired with Teddy, she was so angry, now look how far she has come courtesy of being paired with Teddy. 

• Haha 1

Hahahaha! 😂😂😂 Ivyy is at it again. 

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Can they just give miracle the money, let's close shop and go home already? 😕

😄😄😄😄

2 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Nina Is one lucky.. *insert bad language*  

Let me help you complete it

Nina is one lucky b....*clears throat*😂😂

• Administrators

This BB Naija double wahala though! Anywayz voting for Ceelo again.

Sucks that people think Cece missing her mum and crying is a strategy. Anything Cece does is wrong, but Nina and Bambam are allowed to do as they please.

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

This BB Naija double wahala though! Anywayz voting for Ceelo again.

Sucks that people think Cece missing her mum and crying is a strategy. Anything Cece does is wrong, but Nina and Bambam are allowed to do as they please.

That's the thing about having a bad record. Everything you do is viewed in a different Light..

You forgot to put Alex in the mix. She gets away with so many things in the house. 

Their day of Reckoning isn't far off.. ☺ 

7 hours ago, RayBlac said:

Hahahaha! 😂😂😂 Ivyy is at it again. 

Let me help you complete it

Nina is one lucky b....*clears throat*😂😂

😁 you didn't complete it though. 

Just now, kimi said:

I want to be controversial today.

LEO deserves to win! :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

CEE C for the money!!! :597f839311844_tw_grin1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

Kim, Leo would win when pigs fly.. 

Cee c would emerge the winner when hell freezes over.. 😁 

Funny thing is, if either of them even wins, I would be happy for them, even though I don't like them. ☺ 

1 hour ago, Damiee said:

I think Miracle will win 😁.

I’d rather Rico wins though. 

Aha!  You see? It's growing on you.. ☺

Whatever happened to suspense? 

I know miracle would win cos you all have made it so..☺ 

I don't know why Anyone would think that cee c crying over the fact that she misses her late mum is a strategy.. 

To be honest, when I saw that, I felt sad for her, but then I squashed it cos I didn't want my mood to be dampened.. 

But reading about people hammering on the fact that her tears were fake is appalling. Have we totally lost Empathy? 

It's stuff like this that make me lose faith in humanity sometimes. We often hear it's a cold world, and it's true. 

If you can't sympathize with someone, why not keep it moving? Would it hurt to overlook certain things? 

The people saying cee's crying over her mother is a strategy haven't lost their mothers, some don't really care about their mothers and as such can't understand why anyone would cry for her mother. 

Only someone who has walked that lane would know exactly how cee c feels.. 

Bless Lolu for going being there for her. Cee c is not my favorite person, but I now have a soft spot for her...

1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Aha!  You see? It's growing on you.. ☺

Whatever happened to suspense? 

I know miracle would win cos you all have made it so..☺ 

Lol there is so much buzz about it.

It’s kind of presentable and so far, I’ve been spot on 😁.

Lol. I don’t like miracle. He and Teddy A seem to be favorites.

Miracle and teddy A are far from buddies. They just try to get along. Miracle doesn't like teddy A, but Teddy is a free spirit. 

Miracle is just a lucky sonofag*n. His name is working for him. 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Kim, Leo would win when pigs fly.. 

Cee c would emerge the winner when hell freezes over.. 😁 

Funny thing is, if either of them even wins, I would be happy for them, even though I don't like them. ☺ 

Hahahaha. No way!! CEE C for that money and SUV 😁🙄☻

• Administrators

Lol.

Cece is the real double wahala na. So happy she is not with Tobi anymore. I honestly don't think Miracle deserves to win. If at all, I did say Ifu is the deserved winner, but oh well!

Sadly, I see her leaving this Sunday.

9 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Lol.

Cece is the real double wahala na. So happy she is not with Tobi anymore. I honestly don't think Miracle deserves to win. If at all, I did say Ifu is the deserved winner, but oh well!

Sadly, I see her leaving this Sunday.

I don't think miracle deserves to win too.. 

But Nigerians have given him the money already. 

Ifu is very deserving in my opinion. Ifu and Rico. But it's a tall dream. 

Nigerians thrive on drama, I see cee c staying till the final day. Meanwhile someone like ifu would get evicted early. 

Life is not fair.. :597f824f2f396_tw_cold_sweat1:

Yea....The final drag will be between Miracle and Teddy A. It will also come down to a battle of the pockets. Wish a Lady would win it though but then that lady would be Nina and that would totally be a waste. IMO. 

• Administrators

Nina is just something else. No regards whatsoever.

Anto got no content aside sharing food. I don't understand why she hates Cece so much though.

• Administrators
21 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I don't think miracle deserves to win too.. 

But Nigerians have given him the money already. 

Ifu is very deserving in my opinion. Ifu and Rico. But it's a tall dream. 

Nigerians thrive on drama, I see cee c staying till the final day. Meanwhile someone like ifu would get evicted early. 

Life is not fair.. :597f824f2f396_tw_cold_sweat1:

Gbam

The way Ceec and Tobi walk pass each other like they are strangers is unbelievable. I love me #Cece though.

34 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Who else loves this?

I Loveeee it.. And I am crushing on her too.. 

I also like efe Paul Anzino's own. 

I like heritage bank's eye catching Adverts.. ☺