Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Any sauce with ladies in their 40s

Peking

Hi Guys,

Am a married Lady ( check my epistle in my profile oo 😁 ).

Is it me but its so difficult to find ladies in their 40s. I guess the society has curbed most of us and have accepted married to the man, home, work and kids to the point that we are not able to express ourselves and live the remain of our active life in happiness. Thats why am here.

Looking for late 30s - earlier 50s( I wish😜). This is my preferred catchment age because my assumption is - it will be easy to talk about stuff, it wont look odd seeing me hang out with someone half my age. The young single party wont feel cheated. get my point.  I have a lot to say but let me keep it short. I am basically looking for a companion...and we can take it from there

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I get your point tho. Its so much easier but i still cannot understand it.

if i was around 40, i am thinking i would be grasping to the last shred of youth i can lay hold on. I would want someone young, wild and free. Someone i can tame and who in turn can teach me to relax and have fun.

everyone is different and i am in no way belittling your choice, i am just saying.

two married women in a relationship looks like a chore to me. Both are married, with kids, working. Where is the time for hookups??? Phew. Goodluck tho, @Oldlover sounded fun. You should check her out.

naaa @vina. Thanks for your response though

Is @Old lover still alive 🤣. I read her mail thread.

Exactly all the points you have pointed out is what I do not want now. I dont want anybody nagging me that I dont have time for them etc. And I usually feel like a perve if I dated anyone with like 10yrs plus difference. Dont worry perspectives in life changes with age, time etc

I did actually fall in love with one young tom ( after months of being a wakanda in my life)... then she realized I was married.....another long story.

So Puh-lease, let me stay in my lane. And yes everyone is different, I guess thats why we are called queer😚

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@ivy.... You want a harem of ladies.What about the one you are dating. I have been keeping tabs on you. dont deny you dont have one

Let me even use this opportunity to describe myself to helep people with their expectations. 

Am 5ft3, about 70kg and dont look my age!

1 hour ago, Peking said:

@ivy.... You want a harem of ladies.What about the one you are dating. I have been keeping tabs on you. dont deny you dont have one

Let me even use this opportunity to describe myself to helep people with their expectations. 

Am 5ft3, about 70kg and dont look my age!

Lol @ harem. Harem is for Vina and co. 

I am single as the word single sounds. I like older women, never been with one though, but I'd love to know what that's like y'know? 

Unfortunately, I don't fit the bill for you. I'm still a couple of years shy of hitting the big 3.0.

Y'all not giving me a chance. Not fair. How then do I get to fulfil my fantasy of being with someone in her 40s If you all prefer older people 

#sighs#

4 hours ago, vina said:

I get your point tho. Its so much easier but i still cannot understand it.

if i was around 40, i am thinking i would be grasping to the last shred of youth i can lay hold on. I would want someone young, wild and free. Someone i can tame and who in turn can teach me to relax and have fun.

everyone is different and i am in no way belittling your choice, i am just saying.

two married women in a relationship looks like a chore to me. Both are married, with kids, working. Where is the time for hookups??? Phew. Goodluck tho, @Oldlover sounded fun. You should check her out.

If you are married to the love of your life when you are 40, would you cheat on her with someone young wild and free? Better talk now. 

44 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

If you are married to the love of your life when you are 40, would you cheat on her with someone young wild and free? Better talk now. 

I would never cheat when I am married. I can't say the same for relationship tho.

I was just putting myself in the OPs shoes.. if I wanted to cheat, it will prolly be with one small, cute wild thing.. you know?? 

You have seen Carol abi?? I am Carol. Lol

6 hours ago, Peking said:

Am a married Lady ( check my epistle in my profile oo 😁 ).

I like the part about "paid employment",  cracked me up. You can never be too sure in this Nigeria 🤣

1 hour ago, vina said:

I would never cheat when I am married. I can't say the same for relationship tho.

I was just putting myself in the OPs shoes.. if I wanted to cheat, it will prolly be with one small, cute wild thing.. you know?? 

You have seen Carol abi?? I am Carol. Lol

Ah! Carol! That's one movie I should have seen a long time ago. I'm yet to watch it. Will go a searching for it.

Well, good to know you are carol.  

Hi carol..

12 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Ah! Carol! That's one movie I should have seen a long time ago. I'm yet to watch it. Will go a searching for it.

Well, good to know you are carol.  

Hi carol..

Ivyy abeg leave me.. lool.

I am still Vina mbok.

Abeg watch it lets review it together. I am still shook by the movie.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

I like the part about "paid employment",  cracked me up. You can never be too sure in this Nigeria 🤣

Yes.. clarity is good!. 

3 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Lol @ harem. Harem is for Vina and co. 

I am single as the word single sounds. I like older women, never been with one though, but I'd love to know what that's like y'know? 

Unfortunately, I don't fit the bill for you. I'm still a couple of years shy of hitting the big 3.0.

Y'all not giving me a chance. Not fair. How then do I get to fulfil my fantasy of being with someone in her 40s If you all prefer older people 

#sighs#

Mbok... am I now a fantasy fulfiller? You see, you have just made it very clear and simple why I shouldn’t  go into anything with under 38 sef. This wild and free is not for me. 🏃🏾‍♀💨💨

52 minutes ago, Peking said:

Mbok... am I now a fantasy fulfiller? You see, you have just made it very clear and simple why I shouldn’t  go into anything with under 38 sef. This wild and free is not for me. 🏃🏾‍♀💨💨

Oh no! 

What would happen to me? 

I am not wild and free oo. Young, yes. But certainly not wild and free.. 

Okay, maybe a little bit of both. But I am an old soul oo. 

Why do I feel heartbroken? 

1 hour ago, vina said:

Ivyy abeg leave me.. lool.

I am still Vina mbok.

Abeg watch it lets review it together. I am still shook by the movie.

Will do soon. 

12 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Will do soon. 

Let it be that the movie was handed to you. Don't go in search of it nor use your data to download. Watch it on a day you have absolutely zero options and throw your expectations to the ground so that you may not weep from disappointment.

5 hours ago, Hawken said:

Let it be that the movie was handed to you. Don't go in search of it nor use your data to download. Watch it on a day you have absolutely zero options and throw your expections tn the ground so that you may not weep from disappointment.

Haba Hawken. Why are u like this? Was the movie that bad?

@Ivyy Dont listen to that geh, wash it and form your opinion.

i am never letting hawken review a movie for me. Your tastes in movies are very high o. Hian. 

When any of my movies make it to the cinema, biko Hawken dont wash it.

Good morning girls. So this is why I was sneezing all of yesterday. Sorry I've been AWOL here for a while, life just got so busy. 

Having a young, wild and free lover is good, until you've had a rough day with kids and life and you just want some peace and quiet and a cuddle and young wild and free wants to be young wild and free. 😂 One chance. 

Hello Peking. 

Hello Ivvy. The rest of you collect your hello from Vina. 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Oldlover said:

😂The rest of you collect your hello from Vina. 

Vina, abeg coman gimme my own hello.

1 minute ago, Teewhy said:

Vina, abeg coman gimme my own hello.

Which hotel room are we meeting to give/collet the hello?

tell me now make i wash body well. Cuming NOW!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, vina said:

Which hotel room are we meeting to give/collet the hello?

tell me now make i wash body well. Cuming NOW!

Shift abeg. Your matter haff tayad me.

3 hours ago, Oldlover said:

Hello Peking. 

Anh anh even me too? You are sending me to Vina? Issokay 😑

Bet just know you will not stop sneezing because of what you you've done.

4 hours ago, vina said:

Haba Hawken. Why are u like this? Was the movie that bad?

@Ivyy Dont listen to that geh, wash it and form your opinion.

i am never letting hawken review a movie for me. Your tastes in movies are very high o. Hian. 

When any of my movies make it to the cinema, biko Hawken dont wash it.

LMAOOO the movie is shit jorr. Hian. Are we so starved for lesbian content that we lower our standards just because?

@Ivyy don't spend one kobo on that movie oh. Don't say i didn't tell you.

4 hours ago, Oldlover said:

Good morning girls. So this is why I was sneezing all of yesterday. Sorry I've been AWOL here for a while, life just got so busy. 

Having a young, wild and free lover is good, until you've had a rough day with kids and life and you just want some peace and quiet and a cuddle and young wild and free wants to be young wild and free. 😂 One chance. 

Hello Peking. 

Hello Oldlover..been a minute. 

@vina and @Peking made you resurface huh? 

I can give you peace, quiet,and lotsa cuddles.  

Say me hi to your babies..

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Anh anh even me too? You are sending me to Vina? Issokay 😑

Bet just know you will not stop sneezing because of what you you've done.

LMAOOO the movie is shit jorr. Hian. Are we so starved for lesbian content that we lower our standards just because?

@Ivyy don't spend one kobo on that movie oh. Don't say i didn't tell you.

For real? Okay, I'll watch and get back..