Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Any sauce with ladies in their 40s

Peking

4 hours ago, vina said:

Haba Hawken. Why are u like this? Was the movie that bad?

@Ivyy Dont listen to that geh, wash it and form your opinion.

i am never letting hawken review a movie for me. Your tastes in movies are very high o. Hian. 

When any of my movies make it to the cinema, biko Hawken dont wash it.

That's the exact thing I am going to do. 'wash it' and see. 

If @Hawken didn't give the movie a five star, chances are it wouldn't get a five star from me. 

But, Like you said, I'd 'wash it' and form my own opinion.  

See how these young, wild and free children derailed a thread for advanced ladies of the 80's.

the lack of respect among  youngsters makes me shudder in disgust.  Y'all let this woman find a companion in peace o.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, vina said:

See how these young, wild and free children derailed a thread for advanced ladies of the 80's.

the lack of respect among  youngsters makes me shudder in disgust.  Y'all let this woman find a companion in peace o.

80s and 90s generation gap isn't that wide. Don't let me catch you. 

7 hours ago, Ivyy said:

Hello Oldlover..been a minute. 

@vina and @Peking made you resurface huh? 

I can give you peace, quiet,and lotsa cuddles.  

Say me hi to your babies..

Yes please baby. All of the cuddles will do. 

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

Anh anh even me too? You are sending me to Vina? Issokay 😑

Bet just know you will not stop sneezing because of what you you've done.

@Hawken don't mind me jare. Soap entered my old eyes. Add cataracts to that and you see my predicament. Oya take hellos and hugs and kisses join to make up for it. 

15 minutes ago, Oldlover said:

Yes please baby. All of the cuddles will do. 

Yasss! 

I've struck gold. Oldlover has accepted to be my, you know, old lover. 

Pun intended. 

Don't mind me, @Oldlover just pulling your legs. 

56 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

Yasss! 

I've struck gold. Oldlover has accepted to be my, you know, old lover. 

Pun intended. 

Don't mind me, @Oldlover just pulling your legs. 

@Ivvy as long you'll carry when I fall from your leg pulling. 

1 hour ago, Oldlover said:

@Ivvy as long you'll carry when I fall from your leg pulling. 

Worry not Darl. 

On 6/7/2018 at 12:11 PM, vina said:

Thanks @vina. Lol @advanced ladies. I was once like that when I was younger. But believe me 40 is the new 21.

PEOPLE..back to the matter at hand. It’s Friday. I need someone to chat with. Haaaa.

PS. People on their 40s were born in the 1970s...Mind the Gap.🎤 drops... 🚶🏾‍♀

• 4 weeks later...

I aint 40 yet but got like 3yrs and dome months.. Never been with an older lady but wont mind giving it a trial... Guess am still a virgin cos i have only been with just 2 of my  friends and it was more like lets me see how it looks like..though i fantasize and have these feelings towards babes.. Biko not all oo.. Cos my chemistry radar is turned off at some and while some just shout TAKE ME at others.. Lol.. 

2 minutes ago, Moncheri said:

I aint 40 yet but got like 3yrs and dome months.. Never been with an older lady but wont mind giving it a trial... Guess am still a virgin cos i have only been with just 2 of my  friends and it was more like lets me see how it looks like..though i fantasize and have these feelings towards babes.. Biko not all oo.. Cos my chemistry radar is turned off at some and while some just shout TAKE ME at others.. Lol.. 

Hol up!

6449514_salute_jpgd98cc62a1c4e212e2db40baa74e36797.jpg.b800f2f3e6429c24a2147f9d94288ee2.jpgvirgin at 37???

1 minute ago, vina said:

Hol up!

6449514_salute_jpgd98cc62a1c4e212e2db40baa74e36797.jpg.b800f2f3e6429c24a2147f9d94288ee2.jpgvirgin at 37???

No be that kain virgin joor....done guys na.. I meant with girls.. Only done 2 girls

Hehehehe. How many you won do before we can consider you a non  virgin Les?? Jes asking for a friend!☺️

2 minutes ago, vina said:

Hehehehe. How many you won do before we can consider you a non  virgin Les?? Jes asking for a friend!☺️

like 5-10😁😁😁😁😁

23 minutes ago, vina said:

Just dey try ni nah.. I still be baby for some pipu side o.. Lol

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, Moncheri said:

like 5-10😁😁😁😁😁

Hahahahahaha. I hail 🙆‍♀🙆‍♀🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2018 at 7:52 PM, kimi said:

Hahahahahaha. I hail 🙆‍♀🙆‍♀🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

That’s not much nauu.. I was thinking she would say 20- 50🤪

🏃🏾‍♀💨💨💨

On 7/1/2018 at 6:55 PM, Moncheri said:

👀

I shudder to think what would happen if you and the slightly older lady are going at it and her waist bones shifts!!! Kikiki kikiki.

Please y'all don't come for me, I'm not well at all.

You wish... am afraid of what will happen when am having a go at the lass... believe me the only sound you will hear is ‘Kiki Do you Love me 🎶 🎼

5 hours ago, Ivyy said:

@Peking How is it going with your search? Or have you considered giving us 'Young ladies' a chance? I am only asking for a friend..😁

😔 in fact not going well. Probably am on the wrong side of town ... I just get them younger by the day ... am like jeez!. 

(Throwing my hands up) send your friend over.... hope she is witty. I like them smart.

But why isn’t she the one contacting me directly 🤔