Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Any sauce with ladies in their 40s

Peking

59 minutes ago, Peking said:

😔 in fact not going well. Probably am on the wrong side of town ... I just get them younger by the day ... am like jeez!. 

(Throwing my hands up) send your friend over.... hope she is witty. I like them smart.

But why isn’t she the one contacting me directly 🤔

Err..she said to ask you first..

She is smart and witty.

2 hours ago, Peking said:

.... lemme at em in my scooby do impersonation voice....

hope this won’t get me into trouble coz am femme 

Okay. Lol

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone, just reading through all the messages. Though I am months late.

I feel the same way when trying to get a companion. And all i see is ladies in thier twenties or early thirties i get tired and just stay starved feeling so incomplete even when I have been with hubby.

I once had a young love,but her stress was more than my children combined. I had to stop. I do understand  your point. 

Ps. I am still trying to underStand the site and how to get involved.

Y'all older folks be sounding like most ladies in their twenties are so full of headaches, like they are only good at giving headaches rather that give orgasms. 

Mehn you all need to stop hanging out with those headaches inducing little girls and cry wolf afterwards.

There are lots of fresh matured young girls out there whose only business is to give and receive the damn orgasms. No drama, no headaches. Just make her happy, she will f***k you good and return you back to your husband. Everyone's happy. 

40 minutes ago, dayo said:

I feel the same way when trying to get a companion. And all i see is ladies in thier twenties or early thirties i get tired and just stay starved feeling so incomplete even when I have been with hubby.

I once had a young love,but her stress was more than my children combined. I had to stop. I do understand  your point. 

One of the 'married ones'. I don't understand how there's your husband and kids and you still want a girl, that's like a whole village of people to love. 

But what do I know....... *throws hand in the air and walks away*

23 minutes ago, Mimy said:

@ChazBee, it's okay not to understand, you know. I mean there are loads of things we don't understand in this world. 

You're right, there's too many senseless concepts around 

57 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

You're right, there's too many senseless concepts around 

Nope. Not senseless. If we must write off anything we don't understand as senseless, then we'd have been left with a world filled with ignorance. 

3 hours ago, dayo said:

Lmao!!! 

That your young love does sound like me!!! 

Suffice to say you are looking for someone mature?You're in luck as @Peking is looking for someone similar. You should Dm her or something.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ChazBee said:

One of the 'married ones'. I don't understand how there's your husband and kids and you still want a girl, that's like a whole village of people to love. 

The way you love your kids is different from way you love your husband,your mother or your siblings etc. Likewise the way you would that very special someone who you would be real too. Who brings out the true nature of your soul. That special someone who is a completeness of your totality as a woman. So my dear it is possible to love and feel loved.

4 hours ago, vina said:

Lmao!!! 

That your young love does sound like me!!! 

Suffice to say you are looking for someone mature?You're in luck as @Peking is looking for someone similar. You should Dm her or something.

Thanks.she placed this notice since june or so. She may have moved on and may have someone special by now

7 hours ago, Mimy said:

Y'all older folks be sounding like most ladies in their twenties are so full of headaches, like they are only good at giving headaches rather that give orgasms. 

Mehn you all need to stop hanging out with those headaches inducing little girls and cry wolf afterwards.

There are lots of fresh matured young girls out there whose only business is to give and receive the damn orgasms. No drama, no headaches. Just make her happy, she will f***k you good and return you back to your husband. Everyone's happy. 

How do you mean make her happy? My young love was happy to the best of my knowledge but she was very clingy .  Being who I am as a bi is my hidden second nature. I wouldn't want it all out in the open and suffer a lot of issues from people,family,church  etc that's is why I I here to be me.

Just now, dayo said:

How do you mean make her happy? My young love was happy to the best of my knowledge but she was very clingy .  Being who I am as a bi is my hidden second nature. I wouldn't want it all out in the open and suffer a lot of issues from people,family,church  etc that's is why I I here to be me.

with the way my young love was acting around me it would have be win exposed.

18 minutes ago, dayo said:

The way you love your kids is different from way you love your husband,your mother or your siblings etc. Likewise the way you would that very special someone who you would be real too. Who brings out the true nature of your soul. That special someone who is a completeness of your totality as a woman. So my dear it is possible to love and feel loved.

Hmmm, anyways it's different strokes for different folks sha cos this really makes no sense to me, sounds more like adultery though but hey, whatever sails anyone's ship is cool. No judging here 

21 minutes ago, ChazBee said:

Hmmm, anyways it's different strokes for different folks sha cos this really makes no sense to me, sounds more like adultery though but hey, whatever sails anyone's ship is cool. No judging here 

Hmmmm 

8 hours ago, ChazBee said:

😂😂😂 l almost die laughing after reading this.

One thing you have to understand is a gay person will always have a vacuum in them even if they have a all village who loves them. 

Without that partner that will fill that vacuum, they can never feel complete.

When a married woman wants a girl, there is always space to handle that under wise she wouldn't go for it.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Mimy said:

@ChazBee, it's okay not to understand, you know. I mean there are loads of things we don't understand in this world. 

Isn't it ironical how "straight folks"  see same sex people as deviant and our relationships senseless? We cry foul and yet we outrightly turn around and judge ourselves.  This community never seize to baffle me, whalahi!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, scarlet said:

Isn't it ironical how "straight folks"  see same sex people as deviant and our relationships senseless? We cry foul and yet we outrightly turn around and judge ourselves.  This community never seize to baffle me, whalahi!

Exactly. What's there not to understand in a gay married woman wanting a girl sef as someone who also identify as queer. Straight people may feign ignorance and all but as a queer person, nah, that's just silly. 

3 hours ago, dayo said:

Thanks.she placed this notice since june or so. She may have moved on and may have someone special by now

Erm,you're right anyways. Stick around, and you shall meet the right spec. 

I like that you are already free and mingling. Nice one 

• Moderators

I do understand that @ChazBee is coming from a place of morality. These things are not debatable as there are no grey areas. I for one would not go into a war of words with anyone over this.

However, I would have preferred if it were done as an independent topic and not in the way that it has been done. 

We understand these situations are the reality in our community and while we can seek to accept those who have chosen that path for themselves, we must not stop telling ourselves the truth. It's the only way we would make any progress. 

I know it's about the idea of projecting morality, which is taking moral opinions and beliefs and forcing them on other people. Everyone has differing moral codes. Many of these codes are derived from religious texts, others from societal standards and norms, others from the Golden Rule (treat others the way you would want them to be treated). Whatever their source, we use these moral codes as a basis for making decisions and how we choose to live our lives. And there is nothing wrong with that. If you believe it’s morally wrong to eat pork, I’m fine with that. I may disagree with you, I may even think you are wrong, because bacon is delicious, but how you choose to live your life does not have any effect on me. I have absolutely no problem with you.

Now, if you try to stop everyone from eating pork, that's where we have a problem. You’re attempting to project your morality onto other people who do not have the same belief system as you and you should not be permitted to do that. No one should project their morality onto other people. 

You don't tell a grown ass woman who to date, or how to live her life, not because her decisions harms you or the society but simply because it doesn't suit your ideal morality. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mimy said:

I know it's about the idea of projecting morality, which is taking moral opinions and beliefs and forcing them on other people. Everyone has differing moral codes. Many of these codes are derived from religious texts, others from societal standards and norms, others from the Golden Rule (treat others the way you would want them to be treated). Whatever their source, we use these moral codes as a basis for making decisions and how we choose to live our lives. And there is nothing wrong with that. If you believe it’s morally wrong to eat pork, I’m fine with that. I may disagree with you, I may even think you are wrong, because bacon is delicious, but how you choose to live your life does not have any effect on me. I have absolutely no problem with you.

Now, if you try to stop everyone from eating pork, that's where we have a problem. You’re attempting to project your morality onto other people who do not have the same belief system as you and you should not be permitted to do that. No one should project their morality onto other people. 

You don't tell a grown ass woman who to date, or how to live her life, not because her decisions harms you or the society but simply because it doesn't suit your ideal morality. 

I don't know if I said something to anyone in particular but I get that a bunch of people is wronged by a simple observation, for clarity sakes am not going to apologize. 

What is wrong is wrong, I can't tell you to keep walking the streets naked because it doesn't affect me personally or to avoid offending your ego or personal view. 

Wether we like it or not those of us who are married to men and still want to date girls are a huge problem, trust me. I've been there and I speak from experience. If a married woman decides to date another married woman am super cool with it but these people get young girls, brain wash them and mess them up. 

They tell you they love you but then their families come first and so many other things I can't begin to describe here. 

Am not one to judge people but ignoring the effects they have on us at the long run is like the society ignoring that people like us exist. 

But since it's better we don't talk about them else they become offended and play the personality card, I bow out but not before I mention that both religiously ,medically and socially being emotionally involved with two people at the same time is wrong and the one who has only you has everything to lose. 

If you choose a part do well to follow it to the end and live with the outcome else you hurt someone . Peace! !🙏