Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Any sauce with ladies in their 40s

Peking

On 11/7/2018 at 11:05 AM, vina said:

I get your point, I get their point. Everyone is right depending on the point from which you see it.

I like that these women aren't even looking for young girls but for other women like themselves.

Except it's a strictly sexual relationship with perks of course, I don't see why any young girl would want to date a married woman anyways. It's an emotional wrecking ball that would leave everybody sad and distraught at the end of the day but everyone has their choice to make mistakes and to learn from them at the end of the day.

I would not date a married woman, you wouldn't too, some might, at the end of the day, the hairs on my butt crack keeps growing!!!! 

# sips coke.

Vina dearest, I shall say this only once in my allo allo voice.  Most glorified single ladies will end up in this same camp. The last time I checked, I live in country with a green , gold foil embossed passport where everything evolves to suit the socio economic peculiarities. Nobody is ready to bell the cat....so they get married and fill that much needed void. Nobody talks about married who gets played by the so called singles 🙄. Your generation is different and we are meandering to make the best of our situations. @vina and the rest. Let this matter be!   @ChazBee Biko hook me up with those 50s ladies. I need to increase my scope of friends to advanced ladies

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Peking said:

Vina dearest, I shall say this only once in my allo allo voice.  Most glorified single ladies will end up in this same camp. The last time I checked, I live in country with a green , gold foil embossed passport where everything evolves to suit the socio economic peculiarities. Nobody is ready to bell the cat....so they get married and fill that much needed void. Nobody talks about married who gets played by the so called singles 🙄. Your generation is different and we are meandering to make the best of our situations. @vina and the rest. Let this matter be!   @ChazBee Biko hook me up with those 50s ladies. I need to increase my scope of friends to advanced ladies

Aww @Peking. If you stay in POrt Harcourt I have someone there who's single and searching but if not then you'll have to be patient 

I have let the matter be since na.

My only problem now is how to make this garri rise to the maximum and thinking if I should use kulikuli or ground nut to down the garium.. 

#adds more cold water to the bowl of garri...

1 minute ago, vina said:

I have let the matter be since na.

My only problem now is how to make this garri rise to the maximum and thinking if I should use kulikuli or ground nut to down the garium.. 

#adds more cold water to the bowl of garri...

First of  all, pour away the water in it presently. Add new water, stir in an anti clockwise direction twice, remove spoon, cover with aluminum foil and leave for just ten minutes. Prepare to eat and be belly full after ten minutes. Use groundnut ooo.

9 minutes ago, omomegbe said:

First of  all, pour away the water in it presently. Add new water, stir in an anti clockwise direction twice, remove spoon, cover with aluminum foil and leave for just ten minutes. Prepare to eat and be belly full after ten minutes. Use groundnut ooo.

Lwkmd... 

@omomegbe I love you abeg!!! 

I have met my match finally. My Belle oooo. The garri just flew out my nose I swear, don't choke me. Hehehehehe

9 hours ago, Peking said:

Am hereooo... OMG... see how this my thread is now controversial. hian! I swear I can’t even respond to any. But in summary.... cough cough...(change of topic) hey hey look at what the cat dragged in😉 @dayo . Let’s hook up for laughs and more  if you live in Lagos. 😀

Hello. I live in Lagos too on the island

47 minutes ago, M2DD said:

Chei , Lagos people hooking up. Abuja people dry people .

#casts hook in the sea of Abuja people. Can see her refusing to be hooked.

#phewwww. 

15 minutes ago, vina said:

#casts hook in the sea of Abuja people. Can see her refusing to be hooked.

#phewwww. 

@ChazBee I just relocated to ph, hook me up. It shouldn’t be my ex biko 

1 hour ago, M2DD said:

@ChazBee I just relocated to ph, hook me up. It shouldn’t be my ex biko 

It had better not be your ex, anyways will ask my friend if she's still single and we'll talk in the DM.  BTW am coming to Abuja on Thursday, who's home? I've missed hanging out with sisters like me. 

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

It had better not be your ex, anyways will ask my friend if she's still single and we'll talk in the DM.  BTW am coming to Abuja on Thursday, who's home? I've missed hanging out with sisters like me. 

I’m here o. Hola when u come .

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Lol was kidding, who would leave this sane Abuja for that dead PH

• 1 year later...
On 6/7/2018 at 3:20 AM, Txunamy said:

For real? Okay, I'll watch and get back.. 

Hello Peking,

I haven’t been around for a while here, but matured is what I’m looking for, no drama, we can hang without any stares or issues with having good conversation while chilling. I’d like to know you better if you don’t mind. PM me lets take it from there. Cheers

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tumeric said:

Hello Peking,

I haven’t been around for a while here, but matured is what I’m looking for, no drama, we can hang without any stares or issues with having good conversation while chilling. I’d like to know you better if you don’t mind. PM me lets take it from there. Cheers

Why not just PM them? If they are not active they might not see this. And some people have email alerts set up for when they receive messages only.

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2020 at 8:37 PM, Hawken said:

Why not just PM them? If they are not active they might not see this. And some people have email alerts set up for when they receive messages only.

Yep yep. 

Still searching. Covid has just made everyone a suspect and untouchable... hehe