Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Any sauce with ladies in their 40s

Peking

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

I don't know if I said something to anyone in particular but I get that a bunch of people is wronged by a simple observation, for clarity sakes am not going to apologize. 

What is wrong is wrong, I can't tell you to keep walking the streets naked because it doesn't affect me personally or to avoid offending your ego or personal view. 

Wether we like it or not those of us who are married to men and still want to date girls are a huge problem, trust me. I've been there and I speak from experience. If a married woman decides to date another married woman am super cool with it but these people get young girls, brain wash them and mess them up. 

They tell you they love you but then their families come first and so many other things I can't begin to describe here. 

Am not one to judge people but ignoring the effects they have on us at the long run is like the society ignoring that people like us exist. 

But since it's better we don't talk about them else they become offended and play the personality card, I bow out but not before I mention that both religiously ,medically and socially being emotionally involved with two people at the same time is wrong and the one who has only you has everything to lose. 

If you choose a part do well to follow it to the end and live with the outcome else you hurt someone . Peace! !🙏

Hello dear in as much as I enjoyed the company of my young love, the sex was great. I found out that having one about your age, orientation and married would do better. My young love desired to be married too and I felt like i was depriving her..... it's ok you don't need to apologise.  No offence was taken. I understand from your point.

• Like 1

I don't know if I said something to anyone in particular but I get that a bunch of people is wronged by a simple observation, for clarity sakes am not going to apologize. 

What is wrong is wrong, I can't tell you to keep walking the streets naked because it doesn't affect me personally or to avoid offending your ego or personal view. 

Wether we like it or not those of us who are married to men and still want to date girls are a huge problem, trust me. I've been there and I speak from experience. If a married woman decides to date another married woman am super cool with it but these people get young girls, brain wash them and mess them up. 

They tell you they love you but then their families come first and so many other things I can't begin to describe here. 

Am not one to judge people but ignoring the effects they have on us at the long run is like the society ignoring that people like us exist. 

But since it's better we don't talk about them else they become offended and play the personality card, I bow out but not before I mention that both religiously ,medically and socially being emotionally involved with two people at the same time is wrong and the one who has only you has everything to lose. 

If you choose a part do well to follow it to the end and live with the outcome else you hurt someone . Peace! !🙏

I get your point, I get their point. Everyone is right depending on the point from which you see it.

I like that these women aren't even looking for young girls but for other women like themselves.

Except it's a strictly sexual relationship with perks of course, I don't see why any young girl would want to date a married woman anyways. It's an emotional wrecking ball that would leave everybody sad and distraught at the end of the day but everyone has their choice to make mistakes and to learn from them at the end of the day.

I would not date a married woman, you wouldn't too, some might, at the end of the day, the hairs on my butt crack keeps growing!!!! 

# sips coke.

43 minutes ago, dayo said:

Hello dear in as much as I enjoyed the company of my young love, the sex was great. I found out that having one about your age, orientation and married would do better. My young love desired to be married too and I felt like i was depriving her..... it's ok you don't need to apologise.  No offence was taken. I understand from your point.

You did the honourable thing.

51 minutes ago, dayo said:

Thanks for this dear and I don't and will never ever judge anyone, am very accommodating  it's just that someone sounded like I had a funnel down her throat. 

I wish you luck in your search. 👊

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, vina said:

I get your point, I get their point. Everyone is right depending on the point from which you see it.

I like that these women aren't even looking for young girls but for other women like themselves.

Except it's a strictly sexual relationship with perks of course, I don't see why any young girl would want to date a married woman anyways. It's an emotional wrecking ball that would leave everybody sad and distraught at the end of the day but everyone has their choice to make mistakes and to learn from them at the end of the day.

I would not date a married woman, you wouldn't too, some might, at the end of the day, the hairs on my butt crack keeps growing!!!! 

# sips coke.

Your sense is so clicked to mine. 😀😀

@ChazBee, you feigning ignorance about married women wanting partners on a trend created purposely for older folks to mingle is silly and terming the whole concept as senseless beacuse it doesn't align with your view is being judgemental. 

Lol. You don't have a funnel down my throat. I just have zero tolerance for trolls. We already have lots of bigots trolling gay people. No need dealing with such here. To some this is the only place they get to be really themselves. Don't deny them that. 

5 minutes ago, Mimy said:

@ChazBee, you feigning ignorance about married women wanting partners on a trend created purposely for older folks to mingle is silly and terming the whole concept as senseless beacuse it doesn't align with your view is being judgemental. 

Lol. You don't have a funnel down my throat. I just have zero tolerance for trolls. We already have lots of bigots trolling gay people. No need dealing with such here. To some this is the only place they get to be really themselves. Don't deny them that. 

@Mimy I dont feign ignorance dear, guess you didnt read the part where I said I had been there and speaking from experience and you also skipped the part where I mentioned severally that I wasn't judging but stating an obvious point. I have friends in their 50s who are Lesbians and I cant remember ever writing anywhere that I am against Older folks looking for love, its either you are mistaking me for someone else or you lack the ability to read attentively, I am simply against folks who are married to men DATING YOUNGER SINGLE GIRLS (that shit is messy for both parties... Trust).

Talking about trolls, You dont seem to know who a troll is dear and even if I was trolling you i would be under fire by fellow members by now, we have zero tolerance for that on here but dont come for me, I've been around enough on NL to give you a sizeable amount of what you are asking for. I can't remember mentioning your name at the beginning, am not even sure I have ever quoted you, that means I haven't noticed you yet and if you have anything against my post or point disagree intelligently and move on. Dont call me a troll cos that will be rude.

Ladies!!!! Lets take a breather!!! 

#Everybody calm down (in indian accent).

i know just what to do to lighten the mood.

#starts to play level up by ciara, takes off pant and starts twerking....

let me see how you people will throw jabs when Vina is shaking bum bum. Ahhh

I am simply against folks who are married to men DATING YOUNGER SINGLE GIRLS

Shove that into your ass. You don't like older married folks dating younger girls, nobody gives a f***k about what you like or against. Your life, your rules. Don't police people on who to be with. 

44 minutes ago, Mimy said:

Shove that into your ass. You don't like older married folks dating younger girls, nobody gives a f***k about what you like or against. Your life, your rules. Don't police people on who to be with. 

Who made you this bitter? How much darkness is there inside of you to use such foul language on someone else. Please re-read things and get your point right, I date only ladies that are older than I am 30years right now meaning that I date only older ladies sweetie but mehn you have lots of anger in you. I want to ignore you but then I have the time today and you're a sadist so let's go. Hope you have strong internet? 

You're 30 year old, then act like one and stop bitching around. That you're old and only f***ks grannies doesn't mean everyone must. 

2 hours ago, Mimy said:

Lawd! Could you just ignore the bloody judgmental  hypocrite?

Trust me,  it's not worth it..

You get strength sha! Lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, scarlet said:

You can join the parade but I guess you are too Lily livered to. 😂

4 hours ago, Mimy said:

You're 30 year old, then act like one and stop bitching around. That you're old and only f***ks grannies doesn't mean everyone must. 

You seem to be crying for everyone, Auntie Crusader, I  made a point and you didn't like it why not move on and stop crying wolf. Chimooo! 

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

I offended you too, Nawa ooo. Did we have any issues? Do you know me from anywhere? Where's the jab coming from nah? You and me Don quarrel before? You know you could make a point without calling me any names abi? I used to have a kinda respect for you but mehnnnn you fall me hand. What happened to disagreeing in peace? 

I offended you too, Nawa ooo. Did we have any issues? Do you know me from anywhere? Where's the jab coming from nah? You and me Don quarrel before? You know you could make a point without calling me any names abi? I used to have a kinda respect for you but mehnnnn you fall me hand. What happened to disagreeing in peace? 

Hey!! 

Can you just like ignore and let Things slide?

@Mimy Its okay too. Lets try to be civil.

3 hours ago, ChazBee said:

You seem to be crying for everyone, Auntie Crusader, I  made a point and you didn't like it why not move on and stop crying wolf. Chimooo! 

Pls stop pls

2 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Biko! Pls. Ejoor. Dan ahala abeg

3 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Pls 

4 hours ago, dayo said:

Biko! Pls. Ejoor. Dan ahala abeg

It's okay dear, am sorry I dragged the issue this long, was on a very long flight and had the time, am good now. 

• Thanks 1

What occurred  was a case of total misinterpretation of people's utterances or should I say writings.. Please, @ChazBee, @Mimy, @scarlet, let peace reign. Oya, (Stands at akimbo) all of you come out, and hug each other now now. Lol, love you guys.. Just take it easy. You hear?? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Moderators
8 hours ago, omomegbe said:

What occurred  was a case of total misinterpretation of people's utterances or should I say writings.. Please, @ChazBee, @Mimy, @scarlet, let peace reign. Oya, (Stands at akimbo) all of you come out, and hug each other now now. Lol, love you guys.. Just take it easy. You hear?? 

Thanks for your maturity. 

Am hereooo... OMG... see how this my thread is now controversial. hian! I swear I can’t even respond to any. But in summary.... cough cough...(change of topic) hey hey look at what the cat dragged in😉 @dayo . Let’s hook up for laughs and more  if you live in Lagos. 😀

31 minutes ago, Peking said:

Am hereooo... OMG... see how this my thread is now controversial. hian! I swear I can’t even respond to any. But in summary.... cough cough...(change of topic) hey hey look at what the cat dragged in😉 @dayo . Let’s hook up for laughs and more  if you live in Lagos. 😀

When @dayo comes in now, u will be gone again.