Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

for me its all about the boobies!!!

big jugs has me anytime, I could suck on them and cum.

Same here with me, I don't joke with dat aspect, I love sucking full boobs.

Seriously? "Portable" ass and breasts, are you transferring or moving the ass and breast somewhere?

:lol: @ portable

• 3 weeks later...

everybody is loving big boobs, hmmm, what wil now hapen to those that dont have big boobs??? Some people ar here sayin 'am lukin 4love, i want a serious relationship, i need love' na boobs wan give una d love. Well jus sayin o

Seconded

Hmmn, i love cute girly girls, and ladies with big boobs, my boobs are not soo big nd am slim buh i got a big ass soo i love cute fresh light skinned girls, mayb its cos m light skinned buh if u have to be dark skinned, u have got to have big boobs and u have got to be clean and fresh

Lol

Hmmn, i love cute girly girls, and ladies with big boobs, my boobs are not soo big nd am slim buh i got a big ass soo i love cute fresh light skinned girls, mayb its cos m light skinned buh if u have to be dark skinned, u have got to have big boobs and u have got to be clean and fresh

Re u saying dark girls are dirty and not fresh....u harsh o..lol

• Administrators

LOL...now that's funny. Well, are you natural or chemical light skinned? :D :D

LOL...now that's funny. Well, are you natural or chemical light skinned? :D/> :D/>

*ROTFL* fly j wee not kee me oo .... abi na whitenicious light skin *lipssealed*

LOL...now that's funny. Well, are you natural or chemical light skinned? :D/> :D/>

Its not just chemical light skinned, i am hot water peeled light skin

• Moderators

Oh please, so the light skinned girls can have small boobs and be dirty and old? Why the prerequisite for dark skinned girls?

However, we dark skinned girls like dark skinned girls because know that "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice" so....

*Long Siggghhhhhhh* ladies ladies all i see is d physical.. hw abt character wise...intellectual wise dnt be surprised ya'll, mostly girls wit those perfect assets gats ntin upstairs..u cnt have it all nd to those of u sayin tomboys are razz then uv nt met me *winks*

Oh please, so the light skinned girls can have small boobs and be dirty and old? Why the prerequisite for dark skinned girls?

However, we dark skinned girls like dark skinned girls because know that "The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice" so....

Errrmmm i dont know, ok plz eat me raw, i wz jst sayn my mind, if u are dark skinned nd u hv big boobies nd u r cute, i dnt mind suckn

• Haha 1