Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what kinna girl do you like??

dnn

Iris I simply said was thinking, why sound so hostile. Having ulterior notion.abeg wasn't interested in asking u out jus making a passive statement

Hahahahaha

ROTL!!! Was actually eating chicken breast when I stumbled on this...oh well what can I say #continues eating the chicken breast

Iris I simply said was thinking, why sound so hostile. Having ulterior notion.abeg wasn't interested in asking u out jus making a passive statement

What were you thinking, that I'd explain to you that I'm single and searching or that I'd apologize for my post because I'm dating?

Look sometimes there's the urge to talk but its better not to say anything (no matter what you think the motive of the poster is because its not your place to judge or conclude. Y? You may be wrong) if there's no reasoning behind it, that's what i do.

P.S- Wasn't hostile. Was simply asking questions. Is it because I didn't use question marks?

Suavity and co wit Iris make una no vex. I no blame people that comes here without commenting. Sorry I commented.

• Moderators

Wat were u tinking, dat i'd explain to u dat i'm single n searching or dat i'd apologize for my post cz i'm dating?

Look sometimes there's d urge to talk bt its beta to not say anytin (no matter wat u tink d motive of d poster is cz its nt ur place to judge or conclude. Y? Bcz u may be wrong) if there's no reasoning behind it, dats wat i do.

P.S- Wasnt hostile. Was simply asking questions. Is it bcz i dint use question marks?

I have to agree with Iris, the motive of the poster isn't in question. I don't see what someone's relationship status has to do with the question, she might already be dating the "kind of girl" she likes but that doesn't impede her from answering the question.

It got nothing to do with commenting ..its about making a personal comment that's totally way out of the context. .

Suavity and co wit Iris make una no vex. I no blame people that comes here without commenting. Sorry I commented.

Una sorry make u na forgive my sins. Am tired of all these complains. I ve wrong u people is ok

*in my holiest voice* ur sins are forgiven child go and sin no more buhahahahah

I have to agree with Iris, the motive of the poster isn't in question. I don't see what someone's relationship status has to do with the question, she might already be dating the "kind of girl" she likes but that doesn't impede her from answering the question.

GBAM!

Hmmmnn,@ first sight, I love pretty,chubby,classy and curvy girls wt a considerable size of boobs(notin too big) bt of course wt a big ass OR

Slim, Tall, pretty,classy,curvy girls wt d same boobs and ass preference

• Moderators

Hmmmnn,@ first sight, I love pretty,chubby,classy and curvy girls wt a considerable size of boobs(notin too big) bt of course wt a big ass OR

Slim, Tall, pretty,classy,curvy girls wt d same boobs and ass preference

Is this possible for a human being to be all this things at the same time?

@moresko, yh, y not? I qualify 4 d 2nd option aldough not wt d big ass bt most tyms, I cee girls who ar as slim as I am wt big asses not necessarily over big bt @ least wt a considerable big bump and I wee be lyk whre was I wen God was gvn dat!!! So ma dear, dia r numerous peeps lyk dah.

You are rigid,you want sexy,You are orobo but you want lepa...what happens if all these physical attributes are gone(abi fire sabi fine babe face?)...so what happens if you met your partner a slim pretty babe and 1 year into your awesome relationship she becomes fat,would you fall out of love with her just because she couldn't manage her size?...this past month,I have learnt something,labeling is stupid, I would go for someone who makes my heart skip with or without their cloths on,someone i miss when we don't talk,Someone that drives me crazy yet i can't do without all her cray cray,someone like the one I'm falling for,yes you,you know yourself.

Lolz @ simpl3....d topic says*wat kinna girl do u like? And I also emphasized dat d kinda girl I lyk *@ 1st sight*U don't see d inside or d heart of a person on 1st sight, u cee wats on d outside 1st, d physique and al. Of course evry1 wud prefer d criteria u listed bcoz dah matters a lot bt we also kno dah if sum1 is not physically appealing, u wouldn't wanna boda 2 kno wats on d inside, just d way u cee peeps wt gud apearance and terible hrt and vice versa. So don't misunderstand me ma'am.cheers

Booboo, when i commented on the topic,i wasn't referring to anyone,I would not condemn your opinion cos it's yours and you have a right to it,just saying my own mind ni o iya...Where you dey live sef?