Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

9 hours ago, Michelle said:

I'm curious as to how insurance liability works in Nigeria. Are all drivers required to have insurance coverage for their vehicles?

In Nigeria, it is compulsory to have motor insurance before using or keeping a motor vehicle on public roads.  However, since most Nigerians buy insurance just to get cleared from law enforcement agents on the roads, they choose to go for third party motor insurance which is a lot cheaper than comprehensive policy.

Consequently, because of the preconceived notions that third party policy is just to beat law enforcement agents, many don’t realize that a third party policy is actually legal and indemnifies the insured from third party losses. Unfortunately, a lot of accidented vehicles which ordinarily would have been repaired by the insurance company are borne by the car owners.

Read on. 👇👇

how-third-party-insurance-works/amp/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mimy said:

In Nigeria, it is compulsory to have motor insurance before using or keeping a motor vehicle on public roads.  However, since most Nigerians buy insurance just to get cleared from law enforcement agents on the roads, they choose to go for third party motor insurance which is a lot cheaper than comprehensive policy.

Consequently, because of the preconceived notions that third party policy is just to beat law enforcement agents, many don’t realize that a third party policy is actually legal and indemnifies the insured from third party losses. Unfortunately, a lot of accidented vehicles which ordinarily would have been repaired by the insurance company are borne by the car owners.

Read on. 👇👇

how-third-party-insurance-works/amp/

Nice, thank you.

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

I really wish I could eat Milanos sharwama every day 😭😭😭 this our long distance relationship is killing meeee 😭😭😭

i have to try this milanos sharwama that you have been raving about..

Hawk, if i try it and its not as grand as you are painting it to be ehn..

Its @kimi That would settle us.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

Hahahaha.. you will need to settle me with milanos shawrma in order for me to judge fairly. 🙄

18 minutes ago, Txunamy said:

I HAVE ZERO FEARS!

In fact, i am so confident of its greatness that if its bad, i'll take you out. To anywhere you want!

Be sure to tell them not to put too much pepper though..

11 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha.. you will need to settle me with milanos shawrma in order for me to judge fairly. 🙄

Asking for bribe are we? Tsk tsk tsk

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I HAVE ZERO FEARS!

In fact, i am so confident of its greatness that if its bad, i'll take you out. To anywhere you want!

Be sure to tell them not to put too much pepper though..

Asking for bribe are we? Tsk tsk tsk

Wow!!!

So Much Confidence....i like This..

Oh Lord! This is a propelling force..Don't make me fall, Lord...pls

57 minutes ago, kimi said:

Lol... I see you Arch, i see you..

Didn't someone just warn a certain somebody about Bribery? Throw in corruption for Good measure...Lol

• Sad 1

I met this naija babe today eh.. freshness was just oozing outta her, just couldn't take my eyes off of her..  Lips fresh like die.. Trying to impress I started rapping grammar nearly chop my mouth aswear😆😆

Help me O @Blakky I need this one like today tomorrow.. I wan join league biko..Ama ready for chop, clean mouth and repent! 🤔😁😆

• Moderators

When destruction and things being torn apart makes you glad then you know something is fundamentally wrong... 

The worst type of prisons are the ones we've put ourselves in. 

• Moderators

This week, I'm going to give myself permission to be petty. Lol. I'm finally going to block one of my contacts (a former colleague)... I think I'm done according respect to someone who lost my respect months ago.

Sighs..

• Moderators

Hahahaha. I must be really happy today.

I'm having oats like it's rice. I'm heaping the spoon and stuffing my mouth. Hahaha. I don't eat rice like that o...

It's the season to be jolly. What can I say... :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Mimy said:

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holigays, my friends. 😂😂

Hahahaha. I wish you the very same my fellow lesbian 😁

• Haha 1

When your boss offers you 25percent special payment of your monthly income for per day just to lure you to work during the holidays, with a plea; then you know, you are really good at what you do, and you should keep at it.

I could only imagine how pained my HOD, must have been when delivering the Email to me, bitch thought slandering me  openly would hinder anything..  Lame.