Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Damiee said:

Lol you are just so happy this season. I have cold cos of all the dust 🌚

Hahahaha. Pele. Where did you get Mr. Ghost face from :597f81dfa7900_tw_angry1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1::597f8385cda73_tw_glasses1: lol

I wish they can just share the gifts and forget the party.. Why must they make attendance compulsory? Na who party don help sef? Lord, I'm tired.😖😭

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, Damiee said:

Queen Moremi was amazing! I plan to watch it again. It’s that good. 

Yaaay! My bed didn't release me today. Will try again tomorrow :597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1:

In the not so distant past, seeing a girl with dyed hair was something special. It was rare and it was hot. Probably because it screamed nonconformist, I am not sure.

However, nowdays , you can barely walk down the street without seeing 5 girls and 2 men with dyed hair. I'm not judging oh but what exactly has changed? Since when did Nigerian youths stop fearing their parents and what society will say?! 😂

I ask this because I am sick to my stomach at this new attitude! Things need to go back to the way they were! You peoples lack of fear and rebelliousness is taking the sexy out of dyed hair! And I'm sick of it! Sick I tell you!

JK JK 😂 or am I... 😒

Back in those sane days, a girl with dyed hair was very likely lesbian or bi. Now I can't use it as a tell anymore because everybodys doing it 😒😒

Same with leg chain! Everybodys wearing it now!

And what's up with dreads??? Everybody is on dreads now! Dreads is now so coooooool. Ugh

We need to go back to fearing our parents please 😒😒

Dogs can guilt trip you with just their face. Now imagine they could talk? Thank God for small favours.

Meanwhile I'm babysitting my friends dog till the 26th. I haven't been this happy in a while 😀

I put him in his cage and he's been crying for the past 5 minutes but I'm ignoring him. Now he's just staring at me through wet eyes as I type on my phone in relative freedom.

50 bucks says he's thinking "muss be nice".

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hawken said:

I put him in his cage and he's been crying for the past 5 minutes but I'm ignoring him. Now he's just staring at me through wet eyes as I type on my phone in relative freedom.

50 bucks says he's thinking "muss be nice".

Hahahaha. This is cute. My love to the pup. 

Oh God safe me 😭 this dog has changed tactics and turned his back on me! So unfair! He's know how much I love attention... Going to pick him up 😀

• Haha 1

On 12/22/2018 at 10:59 PM, Txunamy said:

Wow!!!

So Much Confidence....i like This..

Oh Lord! This is a propelling force..Don't make me fall, Lord...pls

Soooooooooooo? What's your verdict? 😀

On 12/22/2018 at 10:59 PM, Txunamy said:

Wow!!!

So Much Confidence....i like This..

Oh Lord! This is a propelling force..Don't make me fall, Lord...pls

Soooooooooooo? What's your verdict? 😀

I met a girl in my dream last night and everything was wowwww till one annoying pee brought my attention back to reality. Edakun, how can I bring this girl to life? 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Teewhy said:

I met a girl in my dream last night and everything was wowwww till one annoying pee brought my attention back to reality. Edakun, how can I bring this girl to life? 

Hahahahahaha... oya, go back to bed, close your eyes and force the image of her to mind. Once this is done, create your own lucid dream :597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1:

I just stumbled on the "creative" thread, at the anonymous section and boy, shit was bloody as hell and very hilarious.  Damn! Where was i, when all of those drama took place?!  Mehn, I don dey fear everybody for site o! Wow.

Oh, when I had thought, Twas I who had needless "hate" hovering everywhere around her, never knew y'all loathe each other so much, you back bites yourselves anonymously; LMAO.. And yet, pretentiously smile at one another on here. Tueh!

I rather do mine openly with my username glaringly visible. So, I sleep very well at night, not what y'all did over there. Very cowardly.

But am I surprised? Nah, I always say this, before we identify as lesbians, we are Nigerians first.. So that was very typical..