Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

37 minutes ago, Michelle said:

At times I wonder if I'm just in love with the clit and tolerate the girl as the negotiator.

Naah there are tones of reasons you tolerate girls other than being just the bearers of clits. 

6 hours ago, Mimy said:

Naah there are tones of reasons you tolerate girls other than being just the bearers of clits. 

So true 😀

"It's always good to ask yourself, "Do I think so little of my God that I feel like I have to defend his honour and ego by hurting, putting down & destroying others?"

"do I think so much of myself that I feel like I am authorised to judge & police other's relationship with God?"

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, omomegbe said:

Why, I repeat why on earth will you prepare moi-moi for public consumption and use shawa fish... You are wicked... No other reason. 

Hahahahahahahaha. This has to be the funniest thing I've read today. 

I like how Falz is using his music to call out a lot of societal ills even though I don’t necessarily agree with every single opinion he shares in his songs.

The rate at which people are committing suicide is alarming. This country is becoming unbearably hard: And the privileged ones keep telling me, I am exaggerating?! f***king look around, people are dying of hunger!

Gay culture is being really secretive with straight people but totally oversharing when you meet other gays. 

Same with being irreligious. You master the act of being secretive around theists but totally oversharing when you meet fellow infidels. 

The irish pub i went to today.. It has all the trappings of a true pub. If ikeja wasn't so far away, i would have gone back there this Evening to Nurse a fine drink.

@Damiee Been? 

2 hours ago, Txunamy said:

The irish pub i went to today.. It has all the trappings of a true pub. If ikeja wasn't so far away, i would have gone back there this Evening to Nurse a fine drink.

@Damiee Been? 

And you still haven't gone to Milano 😒😒

I am so tired. Physically, emotionally and mentally. Wawu, its funny how one can smile in the face of everything.

I am also craving strange things. If I was a person who got involved in horizontal Jigi Jigi with individuals of the opposite sex who don't brush twice a day, shave their pubic hair or clean up after themselves, one would have said I am pregnant 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, DipBluSae said:

I could swear the first time I spoke to you.. I was dazed. How can this be.. I'm glad I met you..

I'm glad too! You know😌😌

12 minutes ago, DipBluSae said:

Woooo😏 itz not you😯🙄

Oh really? You sure about that?😏 You don't have to deny me in public😉😉

• Moderators
1 minute ago, MENA said:

Please look away Arch. 😁

Aren't you suppose to be in your chamber  praying by this only hour?😁

Hahahaha. I simply came up for some fresh air 🙄