And she's more intelligent, loyal, and trustworthy than the average female 😀

This how you are trying to get us but it won't work #thugsdontcry

IMG_20190710_110108.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Michelle said:

She also has the cutest lips, beautiful brown eyes, and a very nice backside 😜

Okay now my imagination is running wild. 😂

On 11/11/2019 at 2:26 PM, kimi said:

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by women most especially when they require attention at the same time. Lol. 

Me too. 😂

On 11/11/2019 at 12:52 AM, Michelle said:

And she's more intelligent, loyal, and trustworthy than the average female 😀

Is this a marketing strategy or a tempting strategy?🤔

On 11/10/2019 at 8:40 AM, Hawken said:

Sigh... You'll stay if you don't know better. You'll think you can change them, that they've been traumatised, that you just need to love them harder/better, you'll make excuses for them. You'll think they need you. And most of them do just that, they manipulate you into believing that without you they'll die, that you are the only thing making them sane. Bla bla bla. Its all bullshit sha... But yeah, that's how people stay in abusive relationships.

Very correct!

On 11/11/2019 at 12:23 AM, Hawken said:

Yes, shame.. also a huge reason. And then there's denial.. "its not abuse, afterall she didnt beat beat me, she just slapped me once."

Yeah l know of someone that will prefer to be slapped instead of being shout at.

l wondered why she remind in an abusive relationship still the abuser finally kicked her out but l later understood the why.

Some people do not actually know when to stop. When you see that you partner is at a high point of anger, you better stop but no they will continue even pushing the situation more then she ends up being physically with you because she has no self control. 

Well for me l could be very tempered some times but l can never hit my partner. l can only go very quiet at the extreme of my anger.

People have to learn self control when you have high temper.

On 11/10/2019 at 7:55 PM, Mimy said:

Okay now my imagination is running wild. 😂

But I didn't even mention how nice her breast are 😂

I never knew asking someone about their sexuality could be this difficult. I mean, I haven't actually asked anyone about their sexual orientation before because most of the persons I happen to interact with are queer and others, I just didn't see the need to ask.

But this particular person, I wanted to know but they were making it difficult for me and I felt awkward about asking. I did seek permission to ask though seeing that it is a personal question.

"What's your sexual orientation?", I asked.

"How do you mean?" they replied.

Wasn't that clear enough? Okay, I tried again.

"What is your sexual preference?"

"You are still speaking english."

Ah! God help me!

I try yet again.

"Are you heterosexually inclined?"

"When you are ready to ask your question in the right way let me know. I am waiting."

The right way? How!? I have been asking the question the wrong way?

I really wanted to know and I needed to be clear about some things so I ask plainly this time,

"Are you gay?"

"Exactly! Nope. I'm not."

What does exactly mean? Like you didn't know what I was asking you all along. Just putting me through unnecessary stress.

And the stress was for you to say "no, you're not"? I do not believe that!! Even if it may be true 😒😒

PS: I hope you aren't a member of this forum so you don't get to read this. lol

On 11/14/2019 at 3:55 AM, Michelle said:

But I didn't even mention how nice her breast are 😂

Hey God!  🙈 🎶🎶 girl you blow my mind🎶😀

• Moderators

Mid November already! What a year it has been. It's been long, it's been short, it's been busy, it's been interesting, it's been marked with growth, it's been thrilling ...and in summary, it's been perfect. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I was going through the “About the Author” part of a motivational book I was chanced to read. It started with words like “’The Author’ (I am using this just not to mention the author's name) was born into the Anglican Communion but due to his search for truth he joined the Living Faith Church (Winners’ Chapel)…”

Now, this is okay and seems fine. However, I thought to myself, if I am to go in search of “truth” I wouldn't change my Christian denomination, I would rather change my religion altogether. Perhaps become a Buddhist, or a Wiccan. Or an Atheist.

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, Isee said:

Can one be considered homophobic if they claim to hate bi-curious individuals?

Hate is a strong word. Nevetheless,  this would depend on the context. Perhaps if you rephrased...  not necesarily I would say. 

9 minutes ago, kimi said:

Hate is a strong word. Nevetheless,  this would depend on the context. Perhaps if you rephrased...  not necesarily I would say. 

True, hate is such a strong word, maybe dislike. Can a person who Dislikes people who just "want to see what it feels like to be with someone of the same sex" be termed homophobic 

11 hours ago, RayBlac said:

I was going through the “About the Author” part of a motivational book I was chanced to read. It started with words like “’The Author’ (I am using this just not to mention the author's name) was born into the Anglican Communion but due to his search for truth he joined the Living Faith Church (Winners’ Chapel)…”

Now, this is okay and seems fine. However, I thought to myself, if I am to go in search of “truth” I wouldn't change my Christian denomination, I would rather change my religion altogether. Perhaps become a Buddhist, or a Wiccan. Or an Atheist.

True. I always say same thing. Buddhist it is for me. I like their teachings. But I don't think anything can make me leave my Christian faith. I'm more spiritual than religious. So its not about going to church every Sunday for me. Its about having a good relationship with God, praying, and just generally doing good. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Isee said:

True, hate is such a strong word, maybe dislike. Can a person who Dislikes people who just "want to see what it feels like to be with someone of the same sex" be termed homophobic 

Hahahaha... you must have had a bad experience? In my opinion, our experiences cause us to generalize and typically tend to shape our perception. 

If your experiences have brought you to this point of dislike, simply fine tune your preferences. That way you are always politically correct and can't be faulted in public spaces when you say that bi-curious people aren't your spec. Lol. The word 'dislike' is also open to judgement. 

No matter who you are, no matter where you go in life, at some point you gonna need somebody to stand by you. 

No matter how much money you have got, or the friends you've got, you going to need somebody to stand by you. 

~ playing for change.