Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

• Moderators

"If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Just small groundnut i ate yesterday and i already have 3 painful pimples.

Am i really supposed to give up groundnut??

Hahahaha. Remember, All is vanity and you only live once. So eat and be merry ☻

7 hours ago, kimi said:

Hahahaha. Remember, All is vanity and you only live once. So eat and be merry ☻

What about the plenty women of the world? Who will be buff for them if all i do is eat and be merry?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Hawken said:

What about the plenty women of the world? Who will be buff for them if all i do is eat and be merry?

Hahahahaha. They will be fine. 

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

I am such an annoying person to be in a relationship with 😥 I don't know how my babe puts up with me 😂😭

Lol. I know that feeling. Dnt worry, you have other good sides that makes her put up with your annoying side

2 hours ago, bluelion said:

Lol. I know that feeling. Dnt worry, you have other good sides that makes her put up with your annoying side

I am beyond grateful for those good sides 😃

it's so painful when you tell a girl you like her and she go like - awww thank you and gives you that infamous side hug.

I feel like screaming oh no! I like you! Dammit! Homo intended! 😂😂

ME.

Everyday dressing : #GenderNeutral

Dropping in at Mom's office : #FeminityAtItsPeak

The last time I was going to breeze through her office, Mom goes :

"Why don't you dress comfortably when you are passing through my office?? I noticed you always wear clothes you're uneasy in."

Inner Me : "Is it I living in denial of my mom's knowledge about my sexuality? Or is it my mom living in denial of my sexuality??" . 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2018 at 8:16 AM, vina said:

Chai!!! Like my gf.. I die there😂😂 that is when they do allow me touch it o.

😂😂

True true, we die there mehn! 🙌. Touch me, don't touch me... Forget those ones jare. e get as e dey do them. 😏

• Haha 1