Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

So much history was made with the US midterm elections. Especially for women. It was nice to see. Nice to see but not our reality, if only we were that committed to making a change. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, vina said:

Where is my @Moncheri my sugar banana, the sweetest reader i have? I miss your eyes on my stories dearie. Come out and motivate your girl to write!!!! 

Vina! Vina!!😁

2 hours ago, MENA said:

Vina! Vina!!😁

Let me not lie. I like that girl, her name dey give me fever wey only pepper stew fit cure!!!😁

23 hours ago, vina said:

Make she still stretch again? Join the height? I dont understand, na air you want her to kiss? 

I dunno ohh, but she has to respect me and stretch when she wants to kiss me, its bad enough that she's taller 😑

On 11/6/2018 at 3:48 AM, dequeen said:

Hahahaha! Na the halo on top your head she wan kiss??

**runs away**

You know nau, angel things 😀

20 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I Always ponder on This a lot, and i never get answers..Like Arch said, 'small minds' and its the gospel.

Small minds plus plenty suffer head i think. They are transferring aggression but to the wrong people. Something that they should channel to the government.

7 hours ago, vina said:

Let me not lie. I like that girl, her name dey give me fever wey only pepper stew fit cure!!!😁

🤣🤣🤣 you en! Na only God go help you.

• Moderators

I think all kids fall for the "water resistant" label on their watches...

now, what must I do with this 6year old who is close to tears after throwing his wristwatch in for a wash. Hahahaha. The watch is very clean but it has also stopped working. 🙄 lol

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, kimi said:

now, what must I do with this 6year old who is close to tears after throwing his wristwatch in for a wash. Hahahaha. The watch is very clean but it has also stopped working. 🙄 lol

I soaked mine overnight, next morning it didn’t work . My dad was livid 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, kimi said:

I soaked mine overnight, next morning it didn’t work . My dad was livid 

You see some kind of nonsense and you just want to stop coming to this place. Or at least stop commenting before someone that hasn't figured out her left from her right comes and tells you "don't be foolish".

This is how you lose content, this is how you lose members.

May God safe us 😀

On a more serious note, please, if you are meeting people from on here or at least exchanging numbers, do the decent thing and don't have the true caller app on your phone. Thanks.

I shouldn't have to explain to people how i don't know who "Hawken NL" or God forbid "Hawken Naijalez" is when i give them my number/call them.

This didn't happen to me, just something i observed by chance.

ps, why do you even have the true caller app sef? The cons far out weigh the pros. Its a freaking invasive app!

Privacy people, lets take it seriously!

ps, Also, you can also like, just save their numbers with their real names. I suppose that will work too.

But really, uninstall true caller. Thanks.

16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

On a more serious note, please, if you are meeting people from on here or at least exchanging numbers, do the decent thing and don't have the true caller app on your phone. Thanks.

I shouldn't have to explain to people how i don't know who "Hawken NL" or God forbid "Hawken Naijalez" is when i give them my number/call them.

ps, why do you even have the true caller app sef? The cons far out weigh the pros. Its a freaking invasive app!

ps, Also, you can also like, just save their numbers with their real names. I suppose that will work too.

Oh so that is how that app works? 

I was shocked when someone who received my call was like vina right? I was like wtf! I don't even have this app, how can they know my name? 

Makes sense now.

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

Lmao. Sorry, I know this is a serious issue but it’s kind of funny. 

I have Truecaller and I use it because I don’t receive calls from numbers I don’t know and It has saved me from countless conversations I’d rather not have. 

The app is great, the problem is people that create profiles for others on the app like in @vina‘s case. That’s not okay.

But yeah, save numbers with real names. If you are exchanging numbers, I’m assuming you know each other’s first names at least. 

6 hours ago, Hawken said:

Thanks for this!

I don't have true caller on my phone for this exact reason. It works for some people, but it just doesn't work for me.

11 hours ago, vina said:

Oh so that is how that app works?

Yesso. That's how it works.

10 hours ago, Damiee said:

The app is great, the problem is people that create profiles for others on the app like in @vina‘s case. That’s not okay.

But yeah, save numbers with real names. If you are exchanging numbers, I’m assuming you know each other’s first names at least. 

You are right. Its those people that are the problem. And i happen to belong to that group 🤣 i will save your name as "Damiee" on my phone but call you "Funke" when we talk.

5 hours ago, Ivyy said:

I don't have true caller on my phone for this exact reason. It works for some people, but it just doesn't work for me.

I know a few people whom it has helped. Mostly with those scammers that cold call and tell you that "your brother or sister ( their brothers and sisters and their entirely families are the ones that have had an accident because God will punish them)" had an accident and they urgently need 20k to transfer him/her to a hospital..

But for me, still not good enough.

2 hours ago, Hawken said:

You are right. Its those people that are the problem. And i happen to belong to that group 🤣 i will save your name as "Damiee" on my phone but call you "Funke" when we talk.

😂😂 Fix up. How weird would it be if my name is actually Funke lol.