Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, vina said:

I really laughed reading this. And I toned down a lot on the sex scenes on this one o.. ahn ahn. 

What if I am your Tejiri? Hmmmm. Na valid question o.

Come to think of it, what if you really are? Lol. Na valid question sha. But wait ooo, why tone down the sex nah? This is the only sex some of us get to have, don't deny us mental sex joor, the world is already denying us physical sex. Emabinu! 

10 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Come to think of it, what if you really are? Lol. Na valid question sha. But wait ooo, why tone down the sex nah? This is the only sex some of us get to have, don't deny us mental sex joor, the world is already denying us physical sex. Emabinu! 

Lmao... Oya your order is coming straight up, one hooooottttt sexxx scene for the lady... 

10 hours ago, kimi said:

@Gimbiyya and @dequeen you've got to watch "small foot". Loved it. It's how children must be raised to be and think... 

This one wey Kimi no mention us. Me sef go born o, I go Sha watch am by fire by force.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, vina said:

This one wey Kimi no mention us. Me sef go born o, I go Sha watch am by fire by force.

Hahahahaha. No now... I tagged them for a specific reason. It's an animation about learning to question beliefs and the likes...  nonetheless, I think everyone would benefit from it in one way or another. 

1 minute ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. No now... I tagged them for a specific reason. It's an animation about learning to question beliefs and the likes...  nonetheless, I think everyone would benefit from it in one way or another. 

Lol. No wonder! Gimbiyya really need am. I'll still see it tho. Thanks Kimi.

• Haha 1

• Moderators

I got teary eyed watching... 🙈 hahahaha. It's a story of how a people re-wrote their own history for the generations yet unborn. 

I hope I haven't over-hyped it o.... it has a profound underlying message

@vina your stories takes one's breath away.  I hope you are measuring this act up as a career? If not you are just wasting it.

I really think you would do really great.😁

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MENA said:

@vina your stories takes one's breath away.  I hope you are measuring this act up as a career? If not you are just wasting it.

I really think you would do really great.😁

Thanks baby. 

Don't worry, it shall not waste. Hehehehe.

22 hours ago, kimi said:

🙈 A story of how a people re-wrote their own history for the generations yet unborn. 

Okay, I really love this phrase. Lol.

On 10/26/2018 at 9:33 PM, Hawken said:

I'm going on a 1 month coaster biscuit fast.

I'll need prayers and support sent my way.

You are in my prayers Hawk, you are in my prayers..

@kimi, thank you. Smallfoot is a really a cool movie and ideal for raising smart kids. I love how the movie urges kids to think for themselves. To question what they've been taught. To challenge authority even if it means being banish. To break free from the restrictiveness of government and organized beliefs. 

My favorite part was when Migo encouraged by strong-willed, scientifically-minded Meeche (his childhood crush and also the stone keeper's daughter) and his friends, embarked on his quest below the cloud in search of evidence to convince his yeti clans on the existence of smallfoot. How he wowed his people with glaring evidence of smallfoot by coming along with smallfoot (Percy Patterson). 

The stone keeper reaction and how he kept denying the existence of smallfoot, all to protect the lies concocted to protect them. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gimbiyya said:

@kimi, thank you. Smallfoot is a really a cool movie and ideal for raising smart kids. I love how the movie urges kids to think for themselves. To question what they've been taught. To challenge authority even if it means being banish. To break free from the restrictiveness of government and organized beliefs. 

My favorite part was when Migo encouraged by strong-willed, scientifically-minded Meeche (his childhood crush and also the stone keeper's daughter) and his friends, embarked on his quest below the cloud in search of evidence to convince his yeti clans on the existence of smallfoot. How he wowed his people with glaring evidence of smallfoot by coming along with smallfoot (Percy Patterson). 

The stone keeper reaction and how he kept denying the existence of smallfoot, all to protect the lies concocted to protect them. 

Hahaha. I knew you would like it. You're welcome. 

20 hours ago, Ivyy said:

You are in my prayers Hawk, you are in my prayers..

Lmao, thanks. I ate coaster the very next day sha... But i'm back on track now and thats all that counts 😄

9 minutes ago, Hawken said:

Lmao, thanks. I ate coaster the very next day sha... But i'm back on track now and thats all that counts 😄

Lmao!what's so wrong in eating coasters eh? Doesn't even have much sugar. My dear if that's what u like then eat it.

I hereby promise to get you a carton of coaster biscuits soon.

15 minutes ago, vina said:

Lmao!what's so wrong in eating coasters eh? Doesn't even have much sugar. My dear if that's what u like then eat it.

I hereby promise to get you a carton of coaster biscuits soon.

LOL pleaseee don't encourage my bad behavior 😞. Coaster has singlehandedly added 4inches to my waist line. From 31 to 35 😞

16 minutes ago, Hawken said:

LOL pleaseee don't encourage my bad behavior 😞. Coaster has singlehandedly added 4inches to my waist line. From 31 to 35 😞

Hahahahahha. Work it out na. 

18 hours ago, Hawken said:

Lol..okay

Her: how do you know you're gay when you've never been with a guy? 

Me: how do you know you're straight when you've never been a girl? 

Two can play this game 😏😏