Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

1 hour ago, Hawken said:

I don't know how to handle kids.

Should I scold them myself or report to their mother?

If is  an urgent situation scold them we are not in America.😀

On 10/6/2018 at 8:24 PM, MENA said:

If is  an urgent situation scold them we are not in America.😀

Yes. That's what I did. I was very calm but I think I was too stern. But oh well *shrugs*

• Moderators

In all of my years of living, I've only had cause to delete 3 people from my contact list.

The first was a girl I was helplessly crazy about. Lol. Some 11years ago. She was straight and I don't enjoy suffering emotionally. So keep myself from dialing her number... Lol.

The second was a couple of months ago. Lol. 

The third was just last week... lol.

I'm worried a pattern is developing and my tolerance for BS is nearing zero. Lol 🙄

3 hours ago, kimi said:

In all of my years of living, I've only had cause to delete 3 people from my contact list.

The first was a girl I was helplessly crazy about. Lol. Some 11years ago. She was straight and I don't enjoy suffering emotionally. So keep myself from dialing her number... Lol.

I'm worried a pattern is developing and my tolerance for BS is nearing zero. Lol 🙄

Moral Queen! What happened? Give us the other two details nah?😁

• Moderators
2 hours ago, MENA said:

Moral Queen! What happened? Give us the other two details nah?😁

Hahahahaha. Jokes. I delete when I want to forget someone.

The 3rd was a colleague who practically ruined a few people's lives. He's been fired now. I dèleted his number the very next day.

The 2nd was someone who I had a lot of respect for but who I later realized didn't deserve any of it.

1 hour ago, kimi said:

Hahahahaha. Jokes. I delete when I want to forget someone.

The 3rd was a colleague who practically ruined a few people's lives. He's been fired now. I dèleted his number the very next day.

The 2nd was someone who I had a lot of respect for but who I later realized didn't deserve any of it.

Ok now you are talking 👍 

Now l understand,  am a fan too of killing Negative energy. 

No energy wasters, is not a bad thing.

On 10/10/2018 at 9:36 AM, kimi said:

As long as you don't become an Iron lady, it's all good.

Firm lady? Yes. Iron? No.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dequeen said:

As long as you don't become an Iron lady, it's all good.

Firm lady? Yes. Iron? No.

Yes ma. Lol 

On 10/10/2018 at 3:36 AM, kimi said:

Very good tbh

• Like 1

I hope that all lesbians who once thought they were bi know that they aren’t contributing to the “bi is just a stepping stone to gay” stereotype. So also all bi women who once thought they were lesbians know that they aren’t contributing to the “all lesbians must secretly like men” stereotype. It’s not anyone’s responsibility in their journey of self discovery to dismantle every harmful stereotype along the way; sometimes you’re just figuring yourself out and get mixed up along the way and that’s okay. 

• Upvote 1

Just wish I can comment under Vina's stories.... Vina kuku kee me nah, which kain wet panties donation stories. Don't keep me waiting Biko, my heart is fragile(maybe cos of old age). Where's my own Tejiri?

1 hour ago, ChazBee said:

Just wish I can comment under Vina's stories.... Vina kuku kee me nah, which kain wet panties donation stories. Don't keep me waiting Biko, my heart is fragile(maybe cos of old age). Where's my own Tejiri?

I really laughed reading this. And I toned down a lot on the sex scenes on this one o.. ahn ahn. 

What if I am your Tejiri? Hmmmm. Na valid question o.