Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

Why is there so much bitterness? Why are Nigerians so vile? Mostly on social media?

We are all in this bullshit together, if I can rise above and still be a decent human being, what's your excuse?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Hawken said:

Why is there so much bitterness? Why are Nigerians so vile? Mostly on social media?

We are all in this bullshit together, if I can rise above and still be a decent human being, what's your excuse?

Small minds my friend. Small minds. Sighs. Faceless interactions breed cowards who hide behind a handle to cause hurt and pain to others. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, kimi said:

Small minds my friend. Small minds. Sighs. Faceless interactions breed cowards who hide behind a handle to cause hurt and pain to others. 

True.. And its so sad to watch.. Sigh

3 hours ago, Hawken said:

I don't care that you are taller than me but when you want to kiss me, better stretch 😒

Hahahaha! Na the halo on top your head she wan kiss??

**runs away**

On 10/20/2018 at 8:07 PM, vina said:

I really laughed reading this. And I toned down a lot on the sex scenes on this one o.. ahn ahn. 

What if I am your Tejiri? Hmmmm. Na valid question o.

Come to think of it, what if you really are? Lol. Na valid question sha 

There should be a section here for some of us married to men, I don't usually know how to deal with people like that. 

I sound mean, I know and I  apologize but seriously I can't deal. 

Straight people: I really can't understand why a girl will be attracted to her fellow girl when there's no shortage of big black cock or a guy being attracted to a guy's butt hole instead of sweet p**sy. Eeeww. 

Also Queer people: I can't understand why anyone will want to change their god given gender. It's just senseless. 

Straight people: Transgenders are confuse people. No one can change God's plan. God doesn't make mistakes!

Lesbians: only gold star lesbians are real lesbians. How can a lesbian even sleep with a guy let alone marry a guy. Tueh! 

Lesbians: I don't date bisexuals. Those one are confuse lots. They can't even decide whether it's d**ck or p**sy they want. mteeww

Religious folks: homosexuals are demonic. God created Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve. All homosexuals will go to hell if they don't repent. Look at what God did to Sodom and Gomorrah. Sinners! 

Africans: homosexuality is not our culture. Stop copying white man immortality. We are Africans. Tueh!

Patriarchs: Women can never be equal with men. A woman is created to serve as an helper to a man. That's why they are created from a man's rib. Feminists are angry bitter women who can't find husbands...

What a twist. 😂

7 hours ago, Hawken said:

I don't care that you are taller than me but when you want to kiss me, better stretch 😒

Make she still stretch again? Join the height? I dont understand, na air you want her to kiss? 

2 hours ago, ChazBee said:

Come to think of it, what if you really are? Lol. Na valid question sha 

Lmao!! Alas!! The bells are ringing and cupid is working overtime. Halleluyah!!! 

5 minutes ago, vina said:

Lmao!! Alas!! The bells are ringing and cupid is working overtime. Halleluyah!!! 

For your mind abi? 

2 hours ago, ChazBee said:

There should be a section here for some of us married to men, I don't usually know how to deal with people like that. 

I sound mean, I know and I  apologize but seriously I can't deal. 

Lol! I get your POV and i used to think like you too but come to think of it, you would never know until you walk a mile in someone's shoes to understand what they going through. 

Life is too short and i am learning the subtle art of minding my own business. I still wouldnt consider dating a married woman tho, just turning my eyes the other way as it shoulf be. 

On 11/2/2018 at 11:14 PM, Hawken said:

I Always ponder on This a lot, and i never get answers..Like Arch said, 'small minds' and its the gospel.