Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×

Big Brother Naija 2018 Premieres On Sunday

FlyJ

• Administrators

The Head of House for this week, Nina picked a chance card which gave her immunity from nomination only, no save and replace.

Biggie then announced to the housemates that all strategic partnership are hereby dissolved.

Anto, Cee C, Lolu, BamBam, Teddy A, Miracle, Tobi, Alex are all up for possible eviction this week. Rico got one vote, and so was saved from possible eviction.

See how they nominated below...

Anto nominated Teddy A and Alex
Rico nominated Cee C and Miracle
Cee C nominated Alex and Anto
Lolu nominated Rico and BamBam
BamBam nominated Tobi and Anto
Tobi nominated Teddy A and BamBam
Alex nominated BamBam and Cee C
Teddy A nominated Tobi and Miracle
Miracle nominated Cee C and Lolu
Nina nominated BamBam and Lolu

Source

On 03/11/2018 at 8:20 PM, Ivyy said:

Alex is crying like she just lost her husband.. ☺ 

Na so I hear 😆 but you can't blame her na. E dey pain.

On 03/11/2018 at 11:46 AM, Damiee said:

Lol. They are both mad and have no one to tell them. 

😆😆

On 03/11/2018 at 6:03 PM, kimi said:

Sorry girls. Tobi goes home tonight. Deloitte spilled. Sighs... it's trending on twitter right now.

"Harbinger of fake news" 😂

• Haha 1

I like the new Tobi and cee c, if only they won't feel like killing each other next minute.. 

cee c confided in Tobi about how she feels about bam bam and the way bam handles things. Clearly cee c was pissed with bam. Her telling Tobi about it shows she has a soft spot for him, and she still trusts him to a certain degree.

Hmmm.. Cee c and Tobi.. I can only imagine what they would get up to after the show.. Definitely not a relationship, but rather, a friends with benefits kinda thing. 

Cee c is not Tobi's type... Well, except for *erm....

Arch, don't come here at all.. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Ivyy said:

I like the new Tobi and cee c, if only they won't feel like killing each other next minute.. 

cee c confided in Tobi about how she feels about bam bam and the way bam handles things. Clearly cee c was pissed with bam. Her telling Tobi about it shows she has a soft spot for him, and she still trusts him to a certain degree.

Hmmm.. Cee c and Tobi.. I can only imagine what they would get up to after the show.. Definitely not a relationship, but rather, a friends with benefits kinda thing. 

Cee c is not Tobi's type... Well, except for *erm....

Arch, don't come here at all.. 

:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 💦💦💦💦📿

I came to sanctify 🙄

3 minutes ago, kimi said:

:597f82853fcf9_tw_flushed1::597f83a10c1b1_tw_innocent1::597f824b9bcf2_tw_blush1: 💦💦💦💦📿

I came to sanctify 🙄

All in the name of sanctification abi? After you have read and digested everything ba? ☺ 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, Ivyy said:

All in the name of sanctification abi? After you have read and digested everything ba? ☺ 

:597f838f111a3_tw_grimace1: 😇

Alex and Anto are both in danger of going home tonight.. 

I hope it's Anto, cos I cannot for the life of me figure out what she is doing in that house. 

Alex is the lesser devil of the two, I'd prefer she stays, and Anto goes. 

This big brother naija is the most boring season of all big brother. I can barely stand it.

Can they just take cee c and Tobi out of the house and replace them with two new housemates even if they would be fake housemates. 

Boring boring boring boring boring!!! 

😴 

• Administrators

Cece is safe...that's all that matters. 

Too bad for Anto! She was sly af.

Can't wait for Aunty Tobi to be evicted. He should open a gossip show. 

Alex should go too abeg! She is so sneaky and is quick to judge others but herself.

So, this week, two of the evicted housemates would have a chance to go back into the house,based on votes..  and play for the money.

Now, I don't like Leo, but after reading that Leo lost his mum today, I would love for Leo to go back into the house. And yes.. It's based on sentiments.. 

Yeah, I can be sentimal At times , and I can't help it, but I just have a soft spot for anyone whose mum is no more.. 

• Like 1

I think it's only Right that the theme of this week of big brother is Ghosts of housemates past.. 

Cos trust me, the housemates they would bring back have watched the existing housemates for weeks, they know their strengths and weaknesses, and of course, they know who would have a shot at the money.. it's gonna be interesting, and if I should go with sentiments, I would want princess and Leo back in the house.. 

And if I go without sentiments, then I would want princess and ifu back in the house.. ☺ 

• Administrators

I know @Ivyy. I was thinking the same too. If he does go back like joke like joke he could win.

Remember Uti losing his Dad was part of the reason he won. I don't think it's fair to bring back evicted housemates but it's Biggies house.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Ivyy said:

I think it's only Right that the theme of this week of big brother is Ghosts of housemates past.. 

Cos trust me, the housemates they would bring back have watched the existing housemates for weeks, they know their strengths and weaknesses, and of course, they know who would have a shot at the money.. it's gonna be interesting, and if I should go with sentiments, I would want princess and Leo back in the house.. 

And if I go without sentiments, then I would want princess and ifu back in the house.. ☺ 

Exactly.

If at all, Ifu deserves to be brought back.

Btw y'all heard the gist of Teddy A being bisexual? 

9 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

I know @Ivyy. I was thinking the same too. If he does go back like joke like joke he could win.

Remember Uti losing his Dad was part of the reason he won. I don't think it's fair to bring back evicted housemates but it's Biggies house.

Gbam! 

I love you for this fly j.. You have just proven you are an avid big brother fan.. Well done.. 

Yeah, uti won based on sentiments..

I hate the idea of bringing back evicted housemates, but oh well, this big brother is whack! 

5 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Who else is tired of Rico? Abeg let him come and be going.

Let me be honest here..

First week I saw Rico, I disliked him, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week , same.. 

Then he revealed that he had a slow growth as a baby, and he has a sister living with autism , and then my heart softened towards him. 

Now, I don't have anybody with disabilities in my family /lineage , but I just have a soft spot for people born/living with disabilities.. 

I would share why someday.. 

I personally think Rico is sinister cos he nominated cee c, who he is friends with, even when she didn't nominate him.. 

Rico has the baddest strategy of all, and I can only hope that his housemates nominates him this week.. 

23 minutes ago, FlyJ said:

Exactly.

If at all, Ifu deserves to be brought back.

Btw y'all heard the gist of Teddy A being bisexual? 

Jesus! 

Pray, tell, where did you hear it from Fly?

I want to know, this is like the gist of the century..☺ 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Ivyy said:

Let me be honest here..

First week I saw Rico, I disliked him, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th week , same.. 

Then he revealed that he had a slow growth as a baby, and he has a sister living with autism , and then my heart softened towards him. 

Now, I don't have anybody with disabilities in my family /lineage , but I just have a soft spot for people born/living with disabilities.. 

I would share why someday.. 

I personally think Rico is sinister cos he nominated cee c, who he is friends with, even when she didn't nominate him.. 

Rico has the baddest strategy of all, and I can only hope that his housemates nominates him this week.. 

Rico lies though so it's hard to believe him at times. If he is nominated this week he is going for sure.