Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

Chat Room

Michelle

If I could hand pick Esther, dianne, jackye, Khafi,  and omashola, out of my screen and throw them out of the show, I would in a split second.. 

Jeff would have made my list, But chances are he would leave this Sunday anyway.. 

I prefer the new housemates to the old ones. The old housemates  are so boring, so much so that for the first time since I started watching BBA and then BBN, I am not glued to my screen like I used to be.. 

They should just do and come and be going.. Isn't it the 99th day yet? 😶😑

Dunno why these housemates fight every Saturday night. If you can't handle your alc, then don't drink. I don't even watch the fights anymore cos its boring.. 

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

😘

Hahahaha! Same comment twice. I was tryna post something else and I hit the submit button😘

On 8/1/2019 at 2:18 PM, Txunamy said:

If I could hand pick Esther, dianne, jackye, Khafi,  and omashola, out of my screen and throw them out of the show, I would in a split second.. 

Jeff would have made my list, But chances are he would leave this Sunday anyway.. 

I prefer the new housemates to the old ones. The old housemates  are so boring, so much so that for the first time since I started watching BBA and then BBN, I am not glued to my screen like I used to be.. 

I hope they drop that fake 2pac. Real gangstas don't melt for thots. 🙄

• Like 1

Its crazy what's going on in America right now. . First El paso Texas, and then Ohio. I cannot even comprehend how someone would just open fire and gun down soo many people. Takes a Demon to do that.

What did the people ever do to you? What's their crime? Stuff like this makes me Question the universe. Why is it okay for evil to thrive? Why is it okay for someone to take the lives of many and still get to live even if he is caught or not? 

Why is it okay to kill someone and go to prison, and then you get reformed but the person you killed is gone? 

Why is it okay to kill people and then beg for forgiveness from God, and then you go on to become a preacher of the word? Having people look up to you, and leaving a family grieving for life? 

I would never understand why. 

On 8/1/2019 at 10:18 PM, Txunamy said:

I should be a psychic.. Jeff is gone. Hurray!!! 

I have nothing against him, I just think he is too stiff,  rigid, and uptight for the show. Its a reality show for heaven's sake. The viewers seek entertainment. 

Dianne and Esther are up next as soon as they are Nominated.. 

6 hours ago, Txunamy said:

Its crazy what's going on in America right now. . First El paso Texas, and then Ohio. I cannot even comprehend how someone would just open fire and gun down soo many people. Takes a Demon to do that.

What did the people ever do to you? What's their crime? Stuff like this makes me Question the universe. Why is it okay for evil to thrive? Why is it okay for someone to take the lives of many and still get to live even if he is caught or not? 

Why is it okay to kill someone and go to prison, and then you get reformed but the person you killed is gone? 

Why is it okay to kill people and then beg for forgiveness from God, and then you go on to become a preacher of the word? Having people look up to you, and leaving a family grieving for life? 

I would never understand why. 

😘

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Txunamy said:

I should be a psychic.. Jeff is gone. Hurray!!! 

I have nothing against him, I just think he is too stiff,  rigid, and uptight for the show. Its a reality show for heaven's sake. The viewers seek entertainment. 

Dianne and Esther are up next as soon as they are Nominated.. 

Hahahahaha. You left out Jackie 🙄 lol

On 8/4/2019 at 2:16 PM, Txunamy said:

Takes a Demon to do that.

I think it takes a human. We need to leave demons alone, they have their own issues 😥

But on a more serious note, human beings are wicked. Its just what it is. It takes society and conditioning to teach us otherwise. Now add an enabling environment, a racist president & media and good ole self will. And the result is what you see happening in America right now.

A lot of people are saying its not as simple as banning guns. I think it should be. Anything that involves saving human lives really should be that simple. But a few months ago, Americans chose guns over saving school kids and that was the day I knew.

We will continue to pray for them after all prayers is what we do best in Nigeria. So yeah, they are in our prayers.

37 minutes ago, Hawken said:

I think it takes a human. We need to leave demons alone, they have their own issues 😥

But on a more serious note, human beings are wicked. Its just what it is. It takes society and conditioning to teach us otherwise. Now add an enabling environment, a racist president & media and good ole self will. And the result is what you see happening in America right now.

A lot of people are saying its not as simple as banning guns. I think it should be. Anything that involves saving human lives really should be that simple. But a few months ago, Americans chose guns over saving school kids and that was the day I knew.

We will continue to pray for them after all prayers is what we do best in Nigeria. So yeah, they are in our prayers.

Gun control is very important.  I literally cried seeing all the families of those who died. Like you just leave your house and go to the mall, and that's it? And someone will say its mental illness. Mental illness fire! The shooters are not mental anything. Its pure hate. 

14 hours ago, Hawken said:

Dear lord, please arrest every white Supremacist trying to kill innocent people. Dear lord, I know you're omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient but I'll still like to remind you so you don't forget to protect your flock. 

Amen. 

PS. Texas governor said it's due to video games and lack of prayers in schools. 

Soon prayers won't just be a Nigerian thing. Texas will soon join us in kabashing in schools. 

• Like 1

On 8/6/2019 at 12:53 PM, Mimy said:

PS. Texas governor said it's due to video games and lack of prayers in schools.

😂

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2019 at 10:31 AM, Txunamy said:

I Did not have sexual relations with that woman

~ Bill clinton

I wonder how different this whole saga would have turned out if the #MeToo movement had taken off in 1997. 

How times have changed.

7 hours ago, Damiee said:

I wonder how different this whole saga would have turned out if the #MeToo movement had taken off in 1997. 

How times have changed.

Indeed😁

• 2 weeks later...