Volunteer with Us at Naijalez: Empowering Nigerian Lesbian Community ×
Nigerian Lesbian Forum

what's on your mind?

dequeen

17 hours ago, M2DD said:

3 weeks to explore 

Explore what Mbok? Take me with you abeg, I like to discover new things. #shinesteeth#

1 hour ago, scarlet said:

At the end, all of us will die. It does not matter how. We must all die.

We surely must die but  before then we surely must live. Take off the fear of death and live while you're alive. 

4 hours ago, scarlet said:

At the end, all of us will die. It does not matter how. We must all die.

It matters biko. I've always wish to die doing what I love most. Like dying while experiencing euphoric feeling from an intense, mind blowing and toe coiling orgasm.

I don't want to die while chasing a bus on the crazy street of Lagos, biko. That will be a waste of death. 

• Haha 4

22 hours ago, MENA said:

Please they should  involve me in the exploration o.

Maybe we may discover diamond  along side😁

Oya come lets explore together

22 hours ago, MENA said:

Please they should  involve me in the exploration o.

Maybe we may discover diamond  along side😁

Oya come lets explore together

Dear 'those of you blocking your visitors list', you are making my pastime of going through NL profiles tedious because your profile is always a dead end for me and I have to go back to the previous profile I viewed in other to find another profile to visit. Please fear god. Na person unblocked list carry my leg reach your profile, profile na street no be close.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, dequeen said:

Dear 'those of you blocking your visitors list', you are making my pastime of going through NL profiles tedious because your profile is always a dead end for me and I have to go back to the previous profile I viewed in other to find another profile to visit. Please fear god. Na person unblocked list carry my leg reach your profile, profile na street no be close.

Lol

• Administrators
On 11/11/2018 at 10:10 AM, MENA said:

Just wondering is @FlyJ real or just another admin Robot.......🤔

☺️ What do you think?

On 11/17/2018 at 12:09 PM, ChazBee said:

We surely must die but  before then we surely must live. Take off the fear of death and live while you're alive. 

Very true.

1 hour ago, FlyJ said:

Didn't want to poke you, but since you brought it up - may I ask why?

Because majority of the time you just come do posts and then you disappear without even making a contribution to that post or even other people's post. 

So l was beginning to go solve the mystery behind it. If FlyJ was @kimi raw personality. 

So many times I have wanted to give up on life. It gets harder each day. This is not because of the patronizing things people say to me that they look upto me. I don’t care about people who look up to me; they are clearly wasting their time. This is because I live on my own terms and at my own pace, whether slow or fast. I just swing the way I want to. 

But, it is always hard for me to give up. 

Trials and tribulations come to me every day. People think they can pressure/slam  me, too. I don’t succumb to it - then they call me arrogant and rude. But do I care? Nah.

I have learnt one thing: everybody will not love you. Stop wasting your energy.